[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>convince Karlie Kloss to give you millions of dollars >start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0896.png (973KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.png
973KB, 1136x640px
>convince Karlie Kloss to give you millions of dollars
>start a company that is just a snapchat clone
>start this company knowing full well you are offering the app for free
>have no plan to actually make money from this "company"
>somehow waste $180,000 A MONTH on something that could have been made by a high schooler in his free time
>app turns out to be a failure and hardly anyone uses it
>start thinking maybe you just wasted all karlie kloss's money
>strike a deal with CNN to buy the company for $25 million
>CNN proptly shuts down the Beme they just bought

What did CNN buy then? Who buys a company and then shuts it down right afterward? I guess it was just a bailout for casey's investors in exchange for Casey becoming an employee at CNN and surrendering his army of millenials to the will of the mainstream media. What is the lesson here? Why is this guy rich and not bankrupt?
>>
hey don't be a dick to Casey, he discovered fire after all.
>>
>>1659606
>Why is this guy rich and not bankrupt?

have you seen the size of his nose?
>>
>>1659606
He is such an ugly little kikeling.

Looks like an aquihire to me. This is how you make banks son if say Casey has 30% stake in his "startup".
>>
>>1659606
He's a huge retard. Literally everyone could have told him that this "company" was going to fail. This made me realize how dumb he really is. He maybe has some talent in film making and cutting but otherwise he just lives le ebin travel and vegan smoothie meme. Since cool open space start ups were the newest trend he jumped on that too and, what a surprise, failed.
Some of his vlogs are cool and some of his advice is alright but overall I don't get he got so much money for the ads he made.

>Why is this guy rich and not bankrupt?
((()))
>>
>>1659637
/thread
>>
>>1659606
Every time I see the haunting site of that disgusting gremlin I vomit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.