[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become like Soros? I was probably born into a richer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1475614995349.png (499KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475614995349.png
499KB, 1280x720px
How do I become like Soros?

I was probably born into a richer family than his, better yet I probably have even lesser morals than him.

I'm 20. Also, as of now I own about $1000 in cash, $2,000 total assets, and will probably inherit around $250,000 in a couple of years.

I'm thinking keep it to myself, in different forms of money like oil, a little real estate, gold, bitcoin, stocks and currencies. Then, I maintain that shit for sometime until I feel like I have a feel for trading stocks and real estate and running some real businesses, I'll then start investing it.

Also, I'll probably begin investing in Pakistan as that's where I'm from, and $250,000 over there goes a long fucking way. And not only that, lack of morals makes you champion there due to weak law and order system.

And things like lack of discipline, shame, anxiety and that bullshit doesn't affect me.

So yeah. Guide me.
>>
>>1659313
>Go back in time
>Sell fellow Jews to Nazis for Jew gold
>spend the rest of your life doing the same to everyone else
>>
>>1659322
Can you be serious?
>>
>>1659313
I recommend reading two basic books to get you started on Wealth.
Millionaire Next Door and The Richest Man in Babylon.
Read them both. They'll help you with the foundation of making money.
>>
>>1659313
you're a paki. you're destined to be a cockroach that scurries close to the earth any nothing more.
>>
>>1659352
>>1659322
He is serious. This is what Soros actually did.
>>
>>1659352
He's not joking. Soros's family brought other Jews into their sanctuaries for payment and then sold the sanctuary locations to the Nazis.

There's a reason he's a Billionaire but didn't have any companies officially selling products or services for decades.
>>
>>1659445
That's because of currency manipulation and hedge fund dollars.
>>
>>1659313
>lack of morals will make me rich!!$$$$
No, because of the Reciprocal Altruism Principle. You will accumulate much more wealth if you act as moral as your possibly can.
>>
>>1659456
Which he needed massive funds to control and benefit from. Their starting fortune was from their crimes in WW2.
>>
>>1659313
And then you end up in jail and your money is basically worthless to you for awhile
>>
>>1659464
Crimes such as? That's what I'm trying to find. Little shit I can pull off in pakistan to rake in the money.
Keep in mind my capital, $250k.

The only thing I've thought of is shorting the PKR and setting fire to the stock exchange building next day, but it seems too small of a profit. Once I have more money to support a military complex, I can instigate cross-border tensions with India. But before that. Need $$$.
>>
high leverage
>>
>>1659610
Crimes such as >>1659445

It's not a secret. It's what his family did.
>>
>>1659313
>will probably inherit around $250,000 in a couple of years.
>Also, I'll probably begin investing in Pakistan as that's where I'm from
>>
>>1659639
Great. Now OP will have US backing as well.
>>
File: 1479626052153.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1479626052153.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>1659643
>>
>>1659638
"Such as" doesn't work. Need specific and exact examples.
>>
>>1659313
Give your money to the poor and you will live better than you can imagine for eternity.
>>
>>1659427
>>1659322
Do you really believe this? How about a source?

What a joke
>>
>>1660401
You must be new here, asking NEETs how Soros makes his money is like asking the Catholic Church how the devil grew a big dick.
>>
>>1660404
Oh ok.
>>
>>1660558
But really though, he was just born into money and made good amoral investments
>>
>>1659610
>starting a an actual nuclear war so you can make $100,000 in toilet paper money
You must be a legit psychopath because this plan is fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.