[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this service anywhere close to legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: W.png (93KB, 1100x315px) Image search: [Google]
W.png
93KB, 1100x315px
Hey,

A lot of people I know have recently been convinced to join this financial movement ran by a company called TNETWORK. This company essentially tries to provide it's members with the proper tools to achieve financial freedom. Members that join, invest, use their knowledge and trading app.

Here is a quick YouTube video explaining how their service works especially surrounding their app: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7iTPW6tlz4 (Skip to 2:15 to speed it up).

This company is pretty much saying that if you invest $3000 (as an example) and have an interest rate of 5% per month (60% for a whole year) over a 10 year period, you can earn close to $1M.

If you didn't watch the video, this company states that they are using a platform called "Wealth Generator 2.0" which is an algorithm that trades for you in the Forex market. They claim that this trading platform has never had a negative day in three and a half years. In the video they say yes you will lose trades but by the end of the day, it'll be in the positive.

I'm no finance or stock market wiz (actually in the law enforcement sector) but this to me sounds like a load of crap, like the shit you see in ads or on tv.

Am I right or am I possibly wrong?
>>
>>1656626
There's no such thing as a free lunch
>>
>>1656626
It's a load of shit. They carefully skirt around guaranteeing a return, which is illegal BTW, but a 5% monthly return never happens. This preys on stupid rubes who want to get rich by speculating and honestly I would not be surprised if this was a Ponzi scheme or some sort of MLM. Don't be a fool and let the professionals manage your savings, unless you're going to invest in your own business enterprise.
>>
>>1656634
Yea that's what I thought. I mean this company tells you to invest in yourself (put money into the trading app) so that you can have the returns/profits to yourself or use to build up your own personal business.
>>
File: pLOrJ.jpg (306KB, 680x1671px) Image search: [Google]
pLOrJ.jpg
306KB, 680x1671px
>>1656638
I guarantee you, whatever shitty algorithm they have cannot possibly beat the dozens of IB and prop high freq trading firms algorithms. You have to resist it because they probably are flattering you and appealing to your lizard brain over the objections of your rational forebrain. Building anticipation. Pressuring you to get on board. Telling you you are just a step away from never worrying about money again. Getting that girl you like to fuck you because you're a baller and have a nice car. All lies crafted to appeal to anyone who thinks they're worth more than they're making right now.
>>
>>1656645
I knew it was somewhat bullshit from the get go (hence why I never signed up and they keep asking me to). But I'm so curious as to why people that I know are continuing to sign up, even some of my distant friends too.
>>
>>1656647
A large part of it is to make yourself appear as successful as possible and to brainwash other people into joining. I know a girl who joined one of those MLM scams posting fake images from fucking Bloomberg. FUCKING BLOOMBERG. "Closed a deal and made 20K. Success is what defines me!" You get the picture. Well, I can't find her on Facebook now because she probably deleted it after everyone found out she tricked them into a scam. Be prepared to have your friends proselytize to you the wonders of this platform. And be ready to tell them to go fuck themselves. Never, ever let them use their social connection with you to get to your wallet. EVER. I know people who got swindled for nearly everything. They will seem like they're making easy money on social media, blasting their success, but you look closer and see they're still wearing the same cologne, eating at the same places, going to the same bars.
>>
As someone very new to anything /biz/ related I've quickly realised that anything or anyone promising to make money for you is a scam, even if it may not be so at first it will be in the long run.

There is no quick or easy way to make "free money". If you're poor like almost everyone here, you'll have to do it yourself and keep on learning and watching out to keep yourself at bay, and understand that perseverance in whatever you decide to focus on will eventually start giving you gains, and even then there are a lot of factors that do not guarantee you'll be successful.

All in all, if something is too good to be true or looks too easy to be true, it will be. It all seems so simple and good at first, but that's just human psychology, which is something that you really need to work on and modify to succeed.

A lot of people don't have the time, patience, perseverance or head to "make it". It's like anything in life, if you want to get good and succeed at something it will take time and a lot of believing in yourself, and hopefully investing part of your life into it will be worth it one day. Musicians don't instantly make a number 1 hit, athletes don't instantly get signed to a good team or contract with sponsors, it's just how things are.

Honestly this is just the way I see things right now. As I said, I'm still new to this, but I hope that my mindset is the right one to have if I want to take this seriously.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.