[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some cheap products I can buy in bulk and mass sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
16KB, 300x300px
What are some cheap products I can buy in bulk and mass sell on this piece of shit chink website?

I tried looking for shoes but it seems they don't sell shoes anymore?
>>
>>1656580
why the fuck would you buy shoes youd have to stock multiple sizes of the same type and buy way more than you could sell you fucking casual
>>
>>1656580
just forget about it. eventually they are going to scam you. chinks are terrible people to make business. you need to have presence and badass lawyers in china to force them to do what the contract says. otherwise they dont give a fuck about you.
alibaba is not going to side with you like amazon or ebay, again chinks dont care about you, they just want the money.
>>
>>1656580
I do mostly costume jewelry.
The mark up is much better.
>>
>>1656580
Adult diapers.
No, seriously. There's some chink manufacturers of "fetish" adult diapers that come in a variety of silly prints. They're much cheaper than western brands of the same concept (Bambino, ABU, Rearz, etc.) but offer similar look and performance. A couple online retailers have started to carry them, but they're still rare. You could also sell them at a brick-and-mortar if you have one.
>>
>>1658744
oh ps the markup on this is absolutely insane. a pack of those things goes for like, 26 bucks for a bag of 8. Meanwhile, they cost around a nickel to actually produce and you can get them by the shipping container in bales. Some companies will also offer custom prints or branded packaging.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.