[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find a woman with like minded financial goals? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 31515315315353.jpg (197KB, 900x1001px) Image search: [Google]
31515315315353.jpg
197KB, 900x1001px
How do you find a woman with like minded financial goals? It seems to be the only scenario where marriage makes sense.

I want a truck, a motorcycle, and a boat. Want to spend all of my free time fishing or cruising.

Why would I even bother marrying someone that thinks a boat is a waste of money, fishing is boring, motorcycles are dangerous, let's spend $500 a week on clothing instead, etc.

Why do people get married to incompatible people like this. Everybody in my family disagrees with almost everything with their spouses and are always arguing at family dinners trying to prove who's right to everybody else. It makes me cringe so fucking bad.

How do I find a woman that has the same goals/interests as me? If not, is there such thing as a platonic relationship with a gay man for financial support? We could consider it an open relationship.
>>
>>1656574
>If not, is there such thing as a platonic relationship with a gay man for financial support? We could consider it an open relationship.

like a business partner???
>>
>>1656593
A personal business partner I guess. Basically a roommate but you're financially in a relationship, not just splitting the rent. Doesn't have to be a gay guy though.
>>
>>1656597
sounds really fuckin gay.

i dont think your familys gonna believe you that its not gay.
>>
>>1656574

You basically need to marry someone self-sufficient or wholly dependent on you, with no middle ground.

If you make all of the money, and make your decisions with your money, then it's settled, but you'd have to find someone very very traditional. If you find someone who makes their own money, then it's a matter of just agreeing that each of you are going to do your own thing. Easier said than done, though.

At least the self-sufficient one won't be able to take all of your money.

...Why do I sound like an MRA? Goddamnit.
>>
Foreign women...
Flips are awesome, you can treat them like shit, and then will still suck you off every night and cook you dinner.
Don't take them on a boat, unless you want to kill them (they can't swim).
>>
>>1656574
well, this is more /adv/ territory since you're asking for general relationship advice

but if you care about similar interests - how about you try picking up women with those interests? I don't know, become a regular in boating forums, hang out at fishing clubs, go to boating trade fares... i have no clue what people who are into boats and fishing do since both are completely uninteresting to me.

your quest doesn't seem related to financial goals at all, you just want a chick that shares your interests. spending money on them comes naturally.
>>
>>1656574

You don't.

A man's work is for a woman's love. Don't ever forget that.
>>
>>1656597
You should at least go a little farther, or else it'll be hard to keep him in line with your goals. Blow him every once in a while. Give him your boipussy when he makes a good financial decision, and when he's stressed out (so he doesn't make any bad stressed out decisions). It's not gay if you're doing it strictly for financial reasons and mutual pleasure.
>>
>>1656597
OP you obviously just want someone to buy your stupid motorcycle boat whatever shit for you because you can't afford it yourself. Why else you would want to "be in a financial relationship, not just splitting rent"? It sure isn't to buy someone else a boat I can tell you that.

Just admit you want someone to mooch off of.
>>
File: 1440243336282.jpg (210KB, 960x572px) Image search: [Google]
1440243336282.jpg
210KB, 960x572px
>>1657819
But don't you understand? That's patriarchy! It's the woman's job to work, suffer, and look for a mate now. Pic related doesn't exist anon
>>
>>1656574
Here's the thing, you can optimize one or at most two variables.

So if you want a money-wise woman, you're going to have to sacrifice something else (looks, probably).

So considering that, just mention savings and sticking to a budget when you flirt with women and you'll find what you're looking for eventually.
>>
>>1656597
You could get a buddy, have him move in with you and get a gay marriage to benefit from tax breaks. This loophole was one of the reasons cited by conservatives in opposition to gay marriage.

It's a bit fuckin' gay though, not to mention if you ever fell out your pal could drag you through the divorce courts.

Just find a good woman, OP. There are a few left out there.
>>
>>1658040
I did admit that in the OP if you could read.
>>
>>1658053
Straight people do this too. Its not just gays. My old roommates were "married" but they slept in different bedrooms and had their own mates.
>>
>>1658056
Keep diggin that gold man, you'll find the right guy eventually.
>>
>>1656574
and yet u post a materialistic girl. i think this post is an excuse at being gay. honestly i like guy shit and i like girly shit. idk where u would find girls like me. im usually hiding in a library eating chips.
>>
>>1656574
>Why would I even bother marrying someone that thinks a boat is a waste of money, fishing is boring, motorcycles are dangerous, let's spend $500 a week on clothing instead, etc.
You don't have to. Marrying is stupid anyway, it brings no advantages whatsoever, waste of time and potentially dangerous.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.