[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASX Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 34

File: hotcopper.jpg (55KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
hotcopper.jpg
55KB, 469x313px
Last one died
>>
>>1656537
WTF is IAM and why should I invest in it?

Is it just ozzie MGT with this Patrick Canion guy being the Dundee McAfee.
>>
Holdings: 5k VAP 5k VAS 15k PLG
>>
Just started investing 2 weeks ago, lol.

Bought 285 shares of Ingham's Group when it was $3.06.

How screwed is the ASX tomorrow following the GDP announcement?

Is this going to be a painful quarter?
>>
>>1656561

well, here's the question you baited for:

why so much in PLG?
>>
File: waters.png (2MB, 1729x970px) Image search: [Google]
waters.png
2MB, 1729x970px
what broker do you guys use? is there a budget broker in aus that has access to the same markets as the full-price ones?
>>
>>1656635

I didn't bait, srs? But,

- Very positive announcements since floating
- Juicey dividend on track in a couple of months
- Currently trading below its NVA
>>
>>1656655

Net Asset Value. my bad
>>
>>1656629
Never buy floats, most fail. I fucked up with Myer a few years back.
>>
>>1656663

It's dipped alot, but I'm confident for the future. Will stay more critical of floats in the future doe.
>>
>>1656655
Shill me on the stock anon, am interested.

Need fundamentals though, give me the whole drill you had on them.
>>
Reckon next year be a good time to buy a house? Hoping my shares will pick up so I can sell and use a a deposit.
>>
>>1656674

I'm no shill, I'll leave that to the NEETs, but I'll give you a few points.

Basically Propertylink (PLG) owns industrial and commercial property. It's an Real Estate Investment Trust (RIET) that receive their revenue through rent but also management fees for the money they invest for other companies in real estate.

Go on their ASX page and look at the Clayton lease announcement, it has some really informative metrics on there and will kinda give you a feel of where the company is at the moment. Also read their other announcements.

As at 30th June 2016 their NAV (book value per share) was 0.75, it's been trading below that for quite some time so I just topped up my position in preparation for the 6 - 7% dividend they should be releasing in approximately March.

Definitely go read their Prospectus for more info.
>>
I'm just split between FBR and NTI at the moment. They both seem very promising for the upcoming year. Thinking of buying into NOX, now that it's dipped back down after the NOX66 delivery to the brain announcement.
>>
>>1656691
>As at 30th June 2016 their NAV (book value per share) was 0.75
can you pop me a link to their balance sheet.

also where did you get the info for the dividend.

I'll be reading myself through the ann's, but since you already did the research you'll help me speed up the process.

thx.
>>
>>1656689

Yeah, everything is about to crash so you can wait for the housing dip and pay peanuts to get a house off some desperate chinese cunt.
>>
>>1656697

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/share-price-research/company/PLG

Read "Propertylink leading success at Clayton South"

Also their financial statements will be available in the Prospectus, just go to their website to get it.
>>
What is the best aus broker for someone with ~10k?
>>
>>1656561
Holdings: 50k IAM
>>
>>1656663
>Myer

Yeah - retail is dead. Dick Smith was a similar story.

I think chicken is a more stable business and TPG is hoping to float other companies so ING needs to succeed.

What happened to media stocks though - holy cow. I remember when Seven West was $22.
>>
>>1656698
>everything is about to crash
Im not doubting you as the housing market is clearly over inflated, but can you provide any reading material on this?
Ive saved up enough money for a deposit on a house, but hearing about a possible crash has me very wary.
Ive (attempted to) crunch some numbers and feel like it would be wiser to use the money I have for a deposit to invest (away from housing) and just rent instead. Would you agree?
>>
>>1656763

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/property/why-the-property-bubble-still-hasnt-burst/news-story/ded4577b1237d6a03dec3955113b8829

Here's a really good story on it, basically the financial crisis the rest of the world went through a few years ago has finally caught up to us.
>>
>>1656752
What price did you buy at?
>>
anyone got any links, resources or must reads for a newlad in investing stock?
>>
>>1657378
buffettsbooks.com

great place to start if you want to learn how to invest as opposed to trade
>>
Got a g in ICG. Bought in early. Seems to be going well. Rest are half g bundles in pot stocks. Mdc is in good form. Mmj not so much. Fuck knows whats happening with TWH... anyone?

Any you lads got interest in these?
>>
>>1657378
Investopedia - great starting point and reference material
Martin Shkreli: finance 101 - on youtube

my picks
>>
ASX is doing well today.

Guess that GDP report didn't matter.
>>
>>1658094p
Prolly just Trump and his meme magic doing its thing
>>
Anyone here know anything about HMO?
It seems promising, already has a pretty strong userbase, but I'm assuming it'll just die out like basically every new social media platform. IT did perform exceptionally well yesterday though.
>>
gxy finally going up.
>>
>>1658322
Just had a quick look, and it looks pretty promising. I reckon I'll get on board while its hot.
>>
>>1658338
You think so? It's shooting up but I feel like because it has been people are going to start selling for quick profit soon.
>>
File: HMO chart.png (196KB, 1471x1055px) Image search: [Google]
HMO chart.png
196KB, 1471x1055px
>>1658344
You're wise to be cautious, and I'm only going off of initial first glances, but it looks to me like its getting ready for a break out. That, and it doesn't appear to be over-bought. Having said that, profit takers might swoop in in the last hour. I personally will wait until tomorrow before buying. I'll do a more in-depth research at that time. Short-term it looks good regardless, as they seem to have done a deal with Ford motors to have new cars outfitted with the tech.
>>
>>1658354
What program are you using to generate that chart? I'm not familiar with it
>>
>>1658361
Tradingview. It's free, but about 20 minutes delayed
>>
>>1658366
Bit of egg on my face, I decided to buy early. It's down a bit now but hopefully it recovers by tomorrow/next week
>>
File: thegame.png (21KB, 261x200px) Image search: [Google]
thegame.png
21KB, 261x200px
IAM
>>
>>1658474
Bought in at 6.5. Feels good man.
>>
HSO
>>
>>1658474
GXY

Remember that Galaxy were shorted to shit only 1 month ago and you could buy in @ 30.0c

It closed at 51.5 today.
>>
File: gxy.jpg (12KB, 861x29px) Image search: [Google]
gxy.jpg
12KB, 861x29px
>>1658477
well dun m8

>>1658494
Still holding.
>>
File: myapproachtolife.jpg (74KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
myapproachtolife.jpg
74KB, 500x381px
>>1658509
As long as you do a shitload of research and half half a brain on your shoulders, this seems to work pretty well.
>>
>>1658494
I'm glad I brought that last week when it was 4.20. Dunno to sell it or not now
>>
>>1658551
You won't see gains again like this past couple weeks, but it has nowhere near hit its' peak. Good long hold if you don't need the funds for something else.
>>
>ask the same question in every thread
>no one answers it

Just letting you know that you're a pack of cunts. I'd rather meme on US markets than lolsx
>>
>>1658669
wat question was it?
>>
File: IMG_20161110_140509.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161110_140509.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>1658610
Thinking the exact same - Ty for validation <3
>>
>>1658669
What's the question mang
>>
Good night Aussies. Good luck tomorrow.
>>
FUCK I knew i should have bought GXY but I bought IAM instead. I guess its a win but I wish I had more disposable money ;_;
>>
STOP BUYING MEME STOCKS AND BUY QUALITY SHIT
>>
>>1659788
red pill me on the quality shit. Also should I dump in GXY today for a medium long hold?
>>
IAM, give me a 10c before Xmas. Please
>>
>>1659830
Vanguard ETF's, blue chip stocks with goat dividends, solid shit like that. Build your foundation then take on riskier shit like shit stocks thatare getting shilled here
>>
>>1659865
wont this foundation take years to see good growth? I understand it's good to have these things, which I really don't.I have 10k in A2M and 70k in cash that's it should I stick some cash in ETFs? and use the rest on risky shit. Just after peoples opinions. Thanks cunts
>>
>>1659885

just think about it like this mate, risk and reward are proportional. so if a stock can go up by more than 100% in X timeframe, it can go to $0.0000 per share in the X timeframe

If you want to double your money in 12 months be prepared to lose all of it within 12 months
>>
>>1659885

and 80k is fucking nothing. you think thats a lot of money? (to me personally, yes it is) but in the context of the finance industry its nothing. I've met bankers from westpac in syd that earn $80k+ a month from div yields
>>
>>1659894
do I say it was a lot of money it's what I have, pal and does it look like I am some dude in the industry haha fuck sake you seem like a real fuckwit.
>>
Buy AX:GGG
Rare Earth project in Greenland, they recently got a cooperation with the chinks, also:
>Greenland Minerals recently received a Speculative Buy recommendation and a A$0.23 per share price target from Perth-broker RM Research, or more than three times the current valuation.
>>
>>1659788
NEARMAPS OR SPOOKFISH ?
>>
>>1659909

sorry, just got back from a very stressful 1970s spec lunch surrounded by pretentious fuck wits yesterday and have been shitting liquid due to some really sus kingfish we ate in circular quay

not good for the personality

>>1660003

NEA every time.. PIC RLEATED
>>
>>1660009
Mate of mine says if spookfish takes off it would be worth it but ive heard NEA is probably better. Im fairly rook. Got about 7 grand to fuck with already have 3 grand invested. Wanna commit to something. Just not too sure yet
>>
>>1660022

Spookfish and NEA are btoh fantastic companies. every US competitor is a piece of shit

I do think NEA is a better company thouhg.

this is not financial advise

I think NEA is better because it has more US presence and I feel US earnings are lucrative.
>>
>>1656537
FBR yummy yummy!!! 32% up
>>
>>1660026
Good call. Im in 500 bucks on spookfish. Would it be betting against myself to throw a couple grand in NEA? also really going for long term type of investing. Definitely not a same day trader.
>>
>>1660086
yeh, they were 15c a month ago
>>
>>1660086
That announcement! Funded through to 2018. Pretty good.

Sticking with IAM and MXC for now tho
>>
EVERYONE BUY HMO RIGHT NOW ITS GONNA BLOW
>>
>>1660160

Social Media? I don't see it.
>>
GMC about to blow up I think
>>
>>1660206
>>1660160

dont be such a fuckngi shill. that mentality will get you nowhere
>>
>>1660211
Not trying to be a shill. Trading Halt requested...

I don't own any GMC. Hotcopper forums are all talk of some deal and new shareholder with more than 100m profit p.a. coming
>>
sold gxy this morning.
>>1658494

bought in that whc dip and waiting till 3.20 to sell

looking at buying some RSG, seems under valued probs back at 2$ by feb tho

also feel the same way about FBR
>>
File: 1480812227568.jpg (213KB, 644x760px) Image search: [Google]
1480812227568.jpg
213KB, 644x760px
i was thinking of opening a nab bank account and going with nab trade. currently with commbank atm but would rather reduce the cost of fees since ill be trading with less than 5k at a time

what do you guys think?
>>
>>1660366
I would go for it if you are high-volume/small parcels. I stick with commsec because their trading platform is somewhat more reliable and I do fairly large parcels.
>>
Is this thread specifically for ASX chat, or can we talk about other Aussie investments?

I know nothing about the mousing market (parents have never owned their own home) and would like to learn. Any resources you guys could show me would be appreciated

I want to move out of my parents place and Ive saved up enough money for a house deposit, but ive heard that now isnt a good time to be buying property, any input?
>>
>>1660220
Bought at 3.3 few days ago. Asked around here about GMC beginning of the week but got nothing so went myself.
>>
File: bubble-phases.jpg (328KB, 1634x1096px) Image search: [Google]
bubble-phases.jpg
328KB, 1634x1096px
>>1660421
Real-estate is a meme, and if you have any sense about you you'll avoid it like the plague. Everybody wants to get on board real estate because they think its the easiest and safest bet for investment. Greed, fear of missing out, and massive foreign investment are driving this bubble, and when it eventually bursts it is going to crash hard. Everyone that owns a house is going to be sitting on an investment worth only a small fraction of what they originally paid for it.
>>
File: IMG_2149.jpg (98KB, 554x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2149.jpg
98KB, 554x728px
JUST
>>
IAM closed at 8.1c
The train has left the station. Next stop, 10c

>>1660440
M8...
>>
>>1660434
So does this mean millenials will actually be able to afford a home now and they can stop complaining?
>>
>>1660086
Lucky cunt
>>
>mfw bought AAD (dreamworld) shares when it was 2.11
>mfw the next day it skyrocketed to 2.29
>mfw I was only papertrading

still, felt good. I'm having a lot of fun doing this. I have "shares" in CBA as well, and they're doing pretty nicely too.
>>
>>1660473
I wish I had more desu. I also wish I bought in when I was shilling them on here back in April/ May!!!!!!!
>>
>>1660434
real estate can wait. It's a highly illiquid form of investment so do what all smart cookies are doing and waiting. I've never owned any real estate and I'm 33 yrs old. I'm sorta keen to do so now mainly because prices are steadily deflating in Perth but really really want more than deflation when I do jump in.

Don't buy near apartment blocks or where apartment blocks are being proposed to be built unless its CBD area. These new sterile apartment blocks devalue the existing area.

My first place is going to be somewhere like Lathlain, Carlisle or Rivervale. Not that great areas currently but slated for development in the coming decades and no huge apartment blocks planned or already built(except for the great eastern hwy corridor in Rivervale).

To be honest I don't mind if I never buy a property in Australia. We are something like the 3rd most overvalued country to buy residential real estate in by a national average.
>>
>>1660434
So you think its a bad idea to purchase a house now for both the purpose of living in or renting out.

So then I will have to rent. But what do I do with the money I have saved up?

I just want your opinion, Im not saying that im going to act one anything you say without a lot f research
>>
>>1660567
yes, it's a bad idea.
Our housing market is one of the most overvalued and highly leveraged in the world.
The combined total of Australian's mortgages and credit cards makes it one of the most indebted nations worldwide (per capita, per individual).
>>
>>1660577
Thankyou

Id love to learn more about this, but have no idea where to start. Any suggestions?
>>
>>1660440
Atleast you made $343.24 r-right?...heh
>>
>>1656561
How the fuck are you so young and rich. What did you do?
>>
>>1660615
Rich?
Im 21 and have 50K, none of it was given to me.
I just work and still live at home kek
>>
>>1660635
>none of it was given to me.
>still live at home
um.
>>
>>1660637
Lol, this.
>>
>>1660637
>>1660651
Not that guy but don't most 20-24 year olds live at home still? I hardly see how letting your parents let you stay with them without paying rent while you're studying/getting on your feet career wise is a life of luxury and privilege but more just what most good parents do?
>>
>>1660739
No. Not most.
>>
>>1660740
Most parents are more than happy to keep you around and help their children out if: you are pleasant to live with, pull your weight, are saving money or studying.

Your parents probably kicked you out because you were a neet who did nothing around the house
>>
>>1660469
No because they won't have a fucking job.
>>
>>1660754
Lol, oh ok. That must be it. Cause you know I got kicked out and all?

Enjoy that bubble you're in
>>
>>1660086
What are the chances it will actually continue going up, or even stay at 0.11 next week?
>>
>>1660777
I can tell by your posts that you have a shit attitude
>>
>>1660740
As long as none of the parties are cunts, most do.
Or do you think that parents start a 18 year timer the minute a kid is born so they know when to throw them out?
>>
>>1660789
Ok. Stop replying then.

>>1660792
I have actually seen more parents charge rent as soon as kid finishes school then kick out or let live.

My parents let me stay for as long as I wanted, but there was rent. I left to go to UNI cause I didn't want to be living under someone else's roof anymore.
>>
Paladin Energy has been beat to death and beyond

The recent gains are too serious, but getting in now is better than when uranium starts its turnaround, even if Paladin is overvalued atm
>>
>>1661531
Yeah, that rent is ussually only enough to cover your share of the bills: electricity, water, internet, council rates ect
Plus I usually bought and cooked my meals, as well as doing house work
>>
>>1660739
I'm not saying it shouldn't happen, I'm 21 and living at home while I save money, but I don't pretend that my parents haven't handed me anything just because they haven't given me any money of theirs. They still gave me thousands and thousands of dollars worth of water, electricity and food.
>>
>>1662114
We arent living in some third world country. When you have kids its kind of a given that you will provide these things
>>
>>1662117
>When you have kids its kind of a given that you will provide these things

Up until 18, sure. After that your parents are under no legal or moral obligation to do so.
You sound spoilt and entitled tbqh

Moving out in 2 months btw. Living at home is fucking terrible and not a way for someone in their early 20's to live.
>>
>>1662119
Wow look at you getting all high and mighty because you made the decision to move out.
>>
>>1662120
lmao.

Again, I don't think theirs anything wrong with parents letting their kids stay home while they save. Infact, it's probably the only way for that person to get ahead in life without getting a high paying job.

I'm just saying that it shouldn't be seen as something you're entitled to.
and this is a decision I made maybe 2 months ago. I've always thought like this about it.

I don't mean to seem like I'm lecturing you or I'm acting all "high and mighty" but for your sake I would get rid of that attitude of "I am entitled to this, and that" because you will find a lot of difficulty later in life
>>
>>1662128
Please point out where I said anyone was entitled to it?
All I said was if you are pleasant to love with and pay your share of bills most 1st world parents are happy to let you live at home and save money/ study.
Stop changing my words to justify your decisions and belittle someone to lives their life differently to you.
>>
>>1662179
>When you have kids its kind of a given that you will provide these things
>>
>>1662181
Yes, young children are entitled to these things. Adults, no
>>
>>1662120
>>1662179
>>1662274

Not same person?
>>
>>1660777
>living with your parents
>bubble
>not the butt-fuck inflated housing market spurred on by "muh independence"

Fucking kek.
>>
>>1662315
yes, you guys are so smart.

now if you could just find a way to convince women that they should sleep with those super-smart manchildren still living with their parents.
>>
>>1662316
no one said anything about being smart. It's simply illogical to leave your parents before you're well-established financially
>>
>>1662317
>It's simply illogical to leave your parents before you're well-established financially
unless leaving your parents speeds up the financial establishment.

I suppose it may not matter though. We're moving out later but we're living longer too.
>>
>>1661531
>>1661879
>making your own kids pay rent

anglos everyone, literally no other culture does this
>>
Good job shitting up the ASX general you fucking autistic cunts
>>
>>1656691
>As at 30th June 2016 their NAV (book value per share) was 0.75

their NAV is 0.59 though, check the financials.
>>
>>1657967
Fuckin hell mate, ICG's P/B is 42.5. Thanks for clueing me in on this one, might hop on board next week.
>>
>>1662572
I got in at 0.013
>>
>>1662572
>ICG's P/B is 42.5
kinda new to this. Would you kindly be able to explain what this means?
>>
>>1662412

In their "successful leasing of Clayton South" announcement they said their NAV was 0.755?
>>
>>1663242
P/b is price to book value. Book value is the current price of the shares if you take the total worth of the company and divide it by the amount of shares that are outstanding. So the current price of a share in ICG is prices 42 times higher than the book value, meaning people think it is going to grow up exponentially.
>>
>>1663395
Okay I kind of understand. But Im still confused as tp how a P/B of 42 is good?
Wouldnt that mean youre paying 42 times what each share is worth compared to the companies worth?
Wouldnt a good P/B be less than 1? What am I missing?
>>
>>1663484
If the P/B is lower than 1 that means the stock is worth less to people than it is on paper, I.e investors don't see it going anywhere.
>>
>Lost ~$10,000 when SRX dropped on Friday.

Wew lads.
>>
File: 1476706268765.jpg (41KB, 403x404px) Image search: [Google]
1476706268765.jpg
41KB, 403x404px
>nab trade doesnt offer access to canadian markets

cant even get my DUDE WEED on

also whats with all of the shitposting ITT?
>>
>>1663783
Ikr we all need to get back to talking about IAM
>>
Please, guys. We need to start the week off without the meme stocks. You can literally take any penny stock and shitpost about all the things that COULD happen.
>>
>>1663271
not according to the books they released on 30th June 2016
>>
>>1663855
Would you rather talk about dollar stocks? Because theyre boring as fuck
>>
>>1663783
Canadian weed stocks are JUST tier

Australian weed stocks are where it's at.

BTW the old Holden plant in Adelaide is being converted into a grow facility for medical marijuana that will be worth hundreds of millions in coming years. just a little tip
>>
>>1663880
are there many australian weed companies listed on asx?

I was just thinking about that today, weed production will become very lucrative in australia, if it isnt already
>>
>>1663881

MMC, MXC and one other I can't think of that starts with T
>>
>>1663881
>weed production will become very lucrative in australia, if it isnt already

no it won't. weed production when legalised or even losely reglemented will never be lucrative. it is not tobacco, it is weed, shit kids grow on their windows and get enough from it as it is.
>>
What exchanges you drongos using? i'm on plus 500 and I cant find any of these
>>
>>1663913
You have to use the AME, Australian Meme Exchange
>>
>>1663880
>converted into a grow facility for medical marijuana
By who, MXC?
>>
>>1663855
Ok dad.
I'll go enjoy my 40% profit while you talk about how good your vanguard portfolio went this year doing 4.5%
>>
>>1663990
>I'll go enjoy my 40% profit
Will you enjoy it when one of your penny stocks crashes and you lose all your money?
>>
>>1663998

diversified penny stock portfolio m8
>>
Holding 5k gxy, i reckon ~3-4 months and we g
>>
>>1663977
>By who, MXC?

I fucking wish. I'm holding MXC atm

>>1663912
>no it won't. weed production when legalised or even losely reglemented will never be lucrative.

How fucking dumb are you? Look at the industry in America and tell me it isn't lucrative
>>
>>1663977
Just looked it up.

It's the "Australian Cannabis Corporation", although I don't think they're public because I can find them on the ASX.
Infact, can't even find a website which is strange.
>>
>>1664124
>Look at the industry in America and tell me it isn't lucrative
looking at it, it is not.
>>
File: x.jpg (226KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
226KB, 1000x1000px
>>1664261
>looking at it

Obviously not.

Reminder that the $7 billion is from the few states that have actually legalized it so far.
When it's nationwide it will be tens of billions
>>
>>1664124
They gave people too long to figure out how to grow it in their backyard.

If they legalise it, it will be worth 5cents. Anyone that wants it will just put down a couple of plants, and smoke recreation ally.
>>
>>1664367
>BRO THE FARMING INDUSTRY IS WORTH LIKE 5 CENTS CAUSE U CAN JUST GROW UR FOOD IN UR BACKYARD, NO ONE WILL BUY FRUITS AND VEGETABLES FROM SUPERMARKETS!
>>
>>1664381
fucking retard

all you retards that believe weed will be the new tobbaco industry are stupid as fuck, the moment the shit is legal, every fucking kid will put a pot of sativa on his window and don't give a flying fuck about buying it from anyone.

it isn't fucking vegetables, it's fucking weed.

picrelated fucking little pot can make you high for half a year.
>>
File: 5a.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5a.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
>>1664389
and forgot to post the fucking pot
>>
>>1664394
>>1664389
In case you didn't know, a lot of people are fucking lazy. Especially people who smoke weed.

Not a lot could be bothered to grow their own. It takes more effort than going to the store and picking up some good quality stuff that was grown professionally. Not to mention you have to buy shit to grow it with, and not a lot of people can afford to have lights running constantly along with fans etc. just to keep the plant alive and healthy.
And after all that, and months waiting, it's full of seeds and is shitty quality cause you don't know how to grow and need to learn through a lot of time.

People prefer convenience mate
>>
The NEET's forget that many penny stocks are either boom or bust - mostly bust.
>>
>>1664404
>Meanwhile oldfags brag about their 2% increase annually on the "safe" investments

Did it buy the kids chrissy presents mate?
>>
>>1663783
This is an Aussie thread, of course theres going to be shitposting.
>>
>>1664404
the only pennystock that was ever worth it on this shit board was GXY when it was trading 0.20AUD. and the guy who shilled it was probably a fucking lithium mining expert that knew shit that is happening now, back then in 2015.

so yeah, don't buy pennystocks shilled by idiots here.
>>
>>1664758

+2

Always do your own research
>>
>>1664758
And NUH if you got out at the right time.
Or bought a couple of months ago, since it seems to be steadily increasing
>>
>>1664389
Wew lad

This guys hilarious, I have grown before and what u think is fucking top wew. You will need more than a window to grow some decent green, even if you just have a window you need to water everyday and then wait 6 months.

Imagine a fucking teenager planting a seed and then getting excited to toke months later

REAL QUESTION
What competitive adavantages does aussie weed have over us or canadian compaines? Why do some of you guys think they will do well? There will be a domestic market for medical and rec but what happens if an american company comes into the market? How do you think will happen? Are u relying on government regulation to stop international weed competition?
>>
>>1664889
The people itt speculating on weed are gamblers, not investors. They have no idea what they're doing.
>>
Daily reminder to board the IAM rocketship. We blast off to the moon any day now
>>
>>1665082
Elaborate on this you fuckin cunt
>>
>>1665100
Not if youre going to be rude. Were professionals, try acting like one.
>>
>>1665081
^^^
>>
>>1665105
Fkn lmao strong everything
>>
>>1665105
Every time i come to this thread i get called a faggot or something. Sack up.
>>
>>1665106
>>1665108
you must be over the age of 18 to post here
>>
VOC?

they do comms, what do you lads think?
>>
>>1665100
IAM, they hired some star-manager faggot see >>1656543 to pump their price, will be dumped when enough faggies put their money into it.

they sell off-shore financial planning, whatever the fuck that is in competitive terms.
>>
>>1665336
Kind of agree. Any idea on a good price/time to sell?
>>
>>1665364
10c seems to be the turning point for a lot of small cap things. Provided it doesnt fall away prior.
>>
>>1665336
What's this shit about IAM predicting 40Million in profits by 2019?

Are they talking shit? How are they going to convince the major banks that their revolutionary indian call center workers are worth 40 million?
>>
File: Capture.png (30KB, 723x296px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
30KB, 723x296px
People on hotcopper never make wild claims with no evidence to back them up
>>
>>1665421
Saw this one, immediate thought was same. Ok why this prediction??

However there is some good info on HC about IAM if you are interested enough to do some research
>>
>>1665421
it's just like 4chan. if you learn to filter out the pure, concentrated shit, there's a few shiny gems in there. Just a few.
>>
File: 5mxLfPX.png (33KB, 537x468px) Image search: [Google]
5mxLfPX.png
33KB, 537x468px
>>1665444
>>1665437

Can someone explain what this man is doing with IAM in that thread.

He seems to take 30M which is a projected profit.. and then multiply it by 80? and somehow arrive at several billion?

He then appears to half the number several times for no reason until he claims the shareprice should be 22 cents today.

: /

Is there something wrong with this man, or is he right?
>>
>>1665447
IAM fundamental analysis bro
>>
>>1665447
Sounds about right if the company can earn that much within a year or two. The P/E is high because the growth-rate is high.

A more conservative P/E will still result in a SP of 50c though and as management have said they expect to make that much from the Sentry deal alone. So here the potential growth from other deals is then starting to be factored in with the P/E.
>>
>>1665454
You're pricing a company with a P:E ratio of... 80?

When 20 is considered overvalued, and bubble-tier?
>>
>>1665447
>>1665449
>>1665454
>>1665461

People think the shilling is bad here, IAM thread on HC is so much worse. However, I put some in and am enjoying it's upwards direction, wont be too long of a hold for me tho
>>
>>1665461
My PE is about 40. And yes.
That is the nature of high growth tech stocks.

20 is bubble tier if you cannot reasonably expect further growth from the company.
>>
>>1665489
But that's assuming they actually pull in 40 Million.

I mean companies post up all kinds of targets, and we have to factor the 40 million along with the probability they're going to get there.

The probability in question is whether an Indian call center is going to revolutionise the financial advise industry and big banks are going to rush to the idea.

I'd say the probability of success is at best 50%.

It's cheaper, but when you pick up the phone to investigate an insurance option, and you hear "Hello welcome to the finaicial advise kiwkimart" what's that going to do.

You really think big customers are going to put up with that?
>>
>>1665454
>management have said they expect to make that much from the Sentry deal alone.

in what time span? 40 years? KEK
>>
>>1665588
40 Million is a lot to pay for an indian call center.
>>
>>1665588
By the time the milestones for 40m expire dickhead.

>>1665540
The big customers wont be calling a call center. This is all back-office work. They will still be speaking to their financial adviser who utilizes IAM.

Maybe you guys should read into what the company actually does and not base your arguments on just what you think it does.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't teach simple reading comprehension to people on 4chan.
>>
>>1665605
I've read the company reports, it seems to be:

"We will revolutionise the financial industry with our propietry LIIPP system (Which appears to be nothing more than a website)..

We feel people need to talk to real people though, we will also hire philipinos and indians to staff call centres that we're trying really hard to make seem NOT like call centres.

Both of the above countries are notorious for substandard quality work in everything they do, cheap quality, generally un-relatable to the common Australian person.

I understand perfectly what IAM is trying to do, it's trying to take the back office and offshore it to India because all the other work is already offshored.

the quality of work they get back though will be equivalent to chinese produced goods; It will fall apart, and cost everyone involved a lot of money to rectify before being shunned by the industry.

To say that this is somehow worth 40M over 3 years is laughable. I mean 40Million in profit... means the net revenue of this thing is likely in the 400 Million range....

You could literally keep half of India alive with that dollar a day starving children crap with what IAM is saying they're going to pull out of sentry...

Does that sound at all reasonable to you.. And if it somehow does what's the probability they're going to achieve it. ?
>>
>>1665605
kid, at least McAfee was funny, IAM is just sad.

None of you faggies know how the company will generate profit, since none of you understand how the financial planing service market in australia functions, nonetheless you caught on some memes from hc and crap the management shilled to you.
>>
>>1665613
>To say that this is somehow worth 40M over 3 years is laughable. I mean 40Million in profit... means the net revenue of this thing is likely in the 400 Million range....

This is the only reasonable part of your post so it is the part I will reply to.
So, revenue wise, I believe it worked out to something along the lines of if the company makes 100m revenue 60% of that is expenditure. This seems to be a rather good expense to profit margin don't you think?
Well of-course it is. That is not only because of the fully qualified, English speaking workers that cost on average 7 times less than in Australia, there will also be the mandatory blanket %(10 I think) fee for KLIP. Hence the "Fintech".

>>1665620
So no matter the reason behind the stock, no matter what it does, it's management, it's shareholders, you'd ignore an uptrend that has lasted the past year and resulted in over 400% gains?
I know that this can only really be interpreted as bait as surely a fine gentleman such as yourself would not normally strive to be so dull, but, if that were the case then I must say the intelligence of the typical frog poster leaves much to be desired.

Either way, I agree completely with your sentiments though. That being that you should trust nobody. Especially strangers on the Mongolian basket weaving forum.

One could say however it gets to a point where the ones you can actually trust the most, are those you would trust the least. Alas, that is something for another time and place.
I enjoy our discussions. After-all, I feel we are all part of the same collective and merely arguing with ones' self. With the occasional bit of poo flung here and there.

Goodnight.
>>
>>1665732
>Well of-course it is. That is not only because of the fully qualified, English speaking workers that cost on average 7 times less than in Australia.

Ha.. haaa..

"SUNJEEEEV WHY DID DOES YOUR SPREADSHEET ON HOME INSURANCE HAVE FORMULAS COPY AND PASTED FROM YAHOO ANSWERS THAT COST US $5 Million dollars in losses!"

You honestly get what you pay for, the programming community found that out when they tried to outsource programming as a profession to India, and it costs the world billions.

Even IF IAM manages to establish some clients, shit is going to hit the fan real quick when they can't actually deliver and the core of their whole business idea falls in on itself.
>>
>>1665488

When are you jumping off? I think 9c will get me shaky
>>
>>1666425
I'm holding til 10 at this stage, unless this MOU2 doesn't get announced, then Ill hold on until that announcement, I am interested in who it is
>>
>>1665756

heh is this you?

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/21287699/single
>>
>>1665605
I've notified the Financial Sector Union about IAM. Expect them to slag them off in the presses about offshoring aussie jobs.

You can thank me later.
>>
>>1665620
I spoke to the financial planner we have affiliated with our insurance broking business.

He had never heard of IAM and would never use it. He just doesn't trust outsourcing to a foreign country his client's sensitive and personal financial data.

All the shilling on the IAM webpage regarding freeing up time for the planner to spend with his client, the planner said that was a load of shit because he doesn't do any of the legwork, his staff does so his time is always free for his clients, meeting them, talking to them.
>>
WHY IS RAP FALLING!!
>>
>>1666842
All this cope
>>
>>1660582
I can give you some reasons from the finance/real estate/insurance industry of why the market is in a bubble and will have a hard downturn from my insider grapevine, take it with a grain of salt and skepticism though.

> 30-40% of Rentals are positively geared & owned by Boomers, Superannuation Funds & directly by Self-managed Super funds. Any forced rise in interest rates will see many unable to afford the repayments causing them to sell off, alongside the Superannuation buyers that might sell negatively geared properties and move to other asset classes.

> Baby boomers retiring en mass forcing them to sell investment properties to fund their retiring flooding the market with supply.

> Regulations & local governments have put a huge lag on the supply of housing, there's a massive back log of apartment buildings that were created in response to high high demand still waiting to hit the market in quite a large burst, coupled with housing developments.

If you could've bought a few years ago and taken advantage of falling interest rates you'd have a comfy equity position but now there's the worry of when the bubble bursts. 1-10 years take your pick.
>>
>>1666835
>>1666842
lmao ok m8.
You should tell them Mark Rantall is backing it while you're at it, just in-case they didn't know who that was like you and your clueless planner.
>>
>>1666835
Nice. I can't wait for all of the free advertising.
>>
>>1667070
*Thinking about it more..
>>
>>1666842
Cause he is front office, he told you he doesn't do the back office stuff. That's the purpose of IAM to reduce the cost of the back office.

However your point on sensitive financial data is exactly where I went. I know I wouldn't want my personal data going to some centre that I have never seen or met an of the people who work there. But I don't use financial planners.

And is it any different to your personal information going to the bank, your ISP, the utility companies?
>>
Someone shill me on something to buy after I dump iam
>>
redpill me on GGG
>>
>>1667123
Buy HMO, partnered with ford and it's gonna run real soon. Big ups homie
>>
Sell IAM or hold? Convince me, 4chan
>>
>>1665281

Vocus/M2 is a company in massive flux. They have done so many acquisitions, consolidations and divestments of smaller operations in the last two years. As a result the brands they trade under are all over the place.

It's still quite profitable, and it's a company using its debt properly and making investment in real assets, instead of opting for fake growth through share buybacks. I also like the way the executive change was handled. Horth now has no resistance at board level, and therefore no excuse to fail to grow the group.
>>
>>1667135
German goo girls got my penis hard back when i was a neet perv. So investment all depends on perspective.
>>
>>1667203
Wait at least until 10c. It'll be there before christmas.
>>
>>1667250
What do you think it's chance is of going much past 10c?
I'd hate to sell than have to watch it keep going up
>>
>>1667328
Also if MOU2 isn't announced before Christmas I'll be very skeptical/worried
>>
>>1667338
MOU's mean shit, only thing they are good for is for SP pumps by retail investors, that have a hard time figuring what a MOU is.

Memorandums of understanding are not deals, it is the "if you can manage this shit, we would be willing to give it a try". Managing the shit is still something they have to figure out though.
>>
>>1667155
this is interesting, thank you 4chan anon brother

are you in yourself?
>>
>>1667377
Just read through HMO, this is something Twitter could render useless by just adding a 40sec voice-tweet function.
>>
File: IMG_3419.jpg (98KB, 952x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3419.jpg
98KB, 952x634px
>>1667250
>>
>>1667432
I'd say 15M is massively undervalued for a tech start-up though with such potential, maybe a medium term play for a few months?
>>
>>1667451
>for a tech start-up though with such potential
I am in if it touches 21 again, for mid-term this could be worthwhile, and I alwasy have love for the jews.
>>
>>1667457
>I am
>IAM
>>
>>1667471
I wouldn't be touching IAM with a pole, too much insecurities, like stated MOU is a far call from an actual deal.
>>
>>1667432
Not necessarily. By the same token, twitter should never have taken off since facebook was on the scene, and had all the same features and more. Instagram shouldn't have taken off since it was literally just facebook with filters. Snapchat shouldn't have taken off since it was instagram but you can only see the pictures for a few seconds.

Social media users are fucking retarded. They flock to the newest thing day to day. HMO has real potential.
>>
>>1667505
HMO is now a rip-off of twitter with voice-tweets, but without twitters user base.

You see real potential, I see a lot of risk.

Twitter and Instagram had a different model than Facebook, one facebook couldn't adapt to since it has grown too big. They (TW and Insta) used that niche. HMO one the other hand is just a twitter rip-off with voice-tweets, something Twitter can implement in a day.
>>
>>1667525
>>1667505
Does it really matter about long term situation?
Will this new tech company have enough hype and momentum to increase its SP significantly in the coming weeks?
If so, it might be a good candidate for some short term trading.
>>
>>1667545
>Does it really matter about long term situation?
It matters for the short term situation, it needs a quality for people to bait on, "it could be something" is not enough.

Is there a use in this app, something WhatsApp, Viber, etc. do not cover?

Who is going to use it, other than drunken kids and kids that want to become pop-stars?

>(is this the userbase they are aiming towards)

You are opening a surprise voice message, how do I know what content is posted?

>(At least with 4chan or any other social media like Twitter you read shit and can skip it in a matter of miliseconds, opening a voice message where a /poltard yells nigger, gas the jews, etc. may offend some people, I reckon the majority of its userbase)
>>
>>1667525
They can't rip off a Ford partnership in a day
>>
>>1660434
litreally IOT
>>
Massive volume going through IAM today. Once again made a new high.

Despite all the naysayers and skeptical, can't help but be astounded by it's performance
>>
File: vtec.gif (29KB, 261x200px) Image search: [Google]
vtec.gif
29KB, 261x200px
>IAM
>>
IAM makes up a decent portion of my portfolio and it's stressing me the fuck out.
When do I sell? This stock is fucking with my head. Is a live hate relationship
>>
>>1669009
Sell when you want to. I get it but. I have a small stake in it and I am constantly re-evaluating my goals with it
>>
>>1669009
Then sell it, remove it from your watch list and never think about it again.
>>
File: 1477459846566.gif (871KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477459846566.gif
871KB, 300x225px
>IAM
My christmas is paid for
>>
Man this IAM gravy train just keeps on rolling!

What's going on with GXY? Gone up a bit today and I'm finally seeing some gains with it after buying in at an inoppurtune time. Saw someone in one of these threads saying something about their first shipment coming up, will it keep going up in price? I'm about ready to dump it.
>>
>>1669147
Buy the hype, sell the news?
>>
>>1667369
You want to see MOUs in action? Look at the MZN and KDR beef. All about Heads of Agreement which is pretty much the same shit
>>
>>1669182
If the news ever comes... Keep hearing 'any day'
>>
File: 294844.jpg (27KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
294844.jpg
27KB, 225x350px
>>1669147
Dump it. Put everything into IAM. Their indian call centers will be THE SHIT in 2017, they'll earn 40Mil per deal, it's going to be big.

GXY the fuck is that, ok they are shipping something that is in demand, ok they just yesterday declared the pricing which is pretty lucrative, but fuck them, dump it go all in IAM.

Trust me bro, it's me anon, the closest person you ever had.
>>
Thing is, the thing is. And then it's then, or else. And this is precisely why no money ever leaved this world.
>And then there's you people.
>>
File: 1478677697262.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1478677697262.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>1669217
>Trust me bro, it's me anon, the closest person you ever had.
Y-you too.
>>
>>1669221
what do you mean "you people"
>>
>>1669191
What do you mean?

>>1669217
Is this sarcasm?
>>
>>1669217
IAM is somewhat undervalued still at this point if they aren't full of shit.

I really should call the investor center if they have one and discuss exactly how they plan to make 40MM in 3 years. (That's 40MM in profit, so they're claiming they're going to be earning 400M in revenue).

Either that's bullshit or this is the most undervalued stock in years.

Companies that pull 400M in 3 years (130M a yer) are generally worth 800M~ a billion~.

This is worth 100million~. So you can think of it that the market is pricing a 12.5% chance of success for them.

If you think it's higher than 12.5% chance theyl'l actually achieve their targets, then it's an amazing deal.

Another good one I see is PAA. Similar principles, on a smaller scale. Worth maybe around 50-100M if all goes well.. priced at 10M atm; chance of success 10-25%... they've already making 3M a year, target 12M.
>>
No man, this is post orgasm apocalypse, Really?
>I am surrounded.
>>
>>1669217
m8 if I dumped it all into IAM I'd have double my money already, your sarcasm is a bit silly.
>>
File: not enough.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
not enough.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>1669235
So why don't you, you know you want it. Just do it. Don't be a pussy anon, nobody likes pussies.
>>
>>1669227

In a very brief nutshell:

KDR finds lots of lithium on their tenaments. Stock goes up. They talk about lots of things they're going to do. Stock goes up. People like it. MZN comes along months later and is like "Btw KDR, do you remember this understanding that we have the rights to all the lithium you find in these tenaments and you have like a 2% smelting right? We'll be taking this now" KDR tells them to fuck off on the basis of no concluded contract. MZN sues. I get into MZN on the off chance they are right - might go from 2 cents to 20 real quick if they win their case in WA over this issue
>>
>>1669228
>Companies that pull 400M in 3 years (130M a yer) are generally worth 800M~ a billion~.
What kind of SP would this equate to?

>>1669237
So these two companies had an MOU? which isnt legally binding?
>>
>>1669238
There's many indicators as to whether heads of agreement or a memorandum of understanding are binding. That's what the impending Court case is about. I suggest you check the MZN thread on Hotcopper about the litigation - see both sides going at each other's throats.
>>
>>1669238
Bout 80 cents- 1 dollar. currently it's 9 cents.

This is assuming they actually hit their target.

I don't know how they're going to pull in 400M in revenue though.

To get those kinds of numbers they would have to outsource tens of thousands of Australian office jobs to India...

AND have the indian workers satisfy their clients.

I suspect some sort of major regulation will kick in if they get anywhere near the amount of outsourcing they are aiming for;

and if it doesn't I suspect the indian workers will somehow screw it up.
>>
>>1669349
It's a decent company and shot compared to a lot of what's on the ASX though;

Lots of junior caps at 500% of what they're actually worth EVEN IF they hit their target.
>>
Fed meeting soon. What do you think guys? How will this impact us?
>>
0.25 Fed HIKE JUST IN. INCREASED HIKE OUTLOOK
>>
>>1669825
>>1669828

How will that affect ASX? Kind of newb to all the effects
>>
>>1669981
Same here lol. Is IAM still going to the moon? (Sarcasm)
>>
Well, Morningstar just fucked me.

Just lost $40.
>>
File: kek.png (2KB, 489x20px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
2KB, 489x20px
>that buyers/sellers ratio
Kek, watch it fall
>>
>>1670443
What stock?
>>
>>1669238
A MOU can be legally binding, it just depends on how it's written
>>
>>1669828
This is fucking hilarious, she's more predictable than Bernanke ever was. The markets are going to play out exactly how everyone expects them too until the data contradicts by showing the economy is too weak to withstand the rate rise.

This week has been the best week of news in 6 years I'm fucking pumped.
>>
>>1670487
Tell me a bit more about your thoughts. Labor participation rate is at an all time low in America
>>
Time to dump IAM?
>>
>>1670500

I won't be. But there is a lot of dumping going on. I am waiting for the Announcement. I have no need for the capital I put in at this stage so happy to sit and wait
>>
>>1670494
So what I'm thinking atm:

> Trump's election caused strange turn around from gloom to enthusiasm based on nothing more than policy expectations rather than implementation & results.

> Yellen has said the exact words everyone wanted to hear to continue the enthusiasm, rate rise = strong confidence in the US economy & the rate rise projection change from 2 - 3.

This gives everyone the excuse to force the indices to the new heights but without any actual substance backing it up.

So I've looked at the tinfoils; Schiff, Maloney & Mannarino, they've been very pragmatic the last few months. They were predicting the Trump enthusiasm combining with Yellen's conference to push markets higher before correcting. Maloney for example who never makes short term predictions also went all in and said "By February we'll have news of economic contraction".

That got me thinking about major fund manager reactions so I went on some Adviser webinars from a few major companies that were also interviewing international guests.

I'll post some slides they were showing us but the TL:DR I got from it is:

> Underlying problems from GFC still not fixed, fragility & over-leveraging still an issue
> potential for Trumps announcements to translate into action or not
> Chances of a fiscal/monetary policy mistakes
> Preparing scenarios for inflationary shocks & either slow growth environment with regular rate rises or rate rises cracking economies.

All of which have put a 6% weighting of gold in their portfolios & they're playing the Forex game while waiting for market volatility to die down.

So I'm thinking when all this coincides if there's bad economic news the next few quarters it's game on.

Wbu? Any thoughts?
>>
>>1670443

Majority are selling when the shares hit 3.14+

>>1670453
Inghams Group ING.
>>
Lol at IAM
I guess all good things must come to an end. Hope you got out before today, faggots!
>>
>>1670783

Lol, kk. Cause only good buys always go up right?
>>
>>1670788
i kno rite? Fuggin wend all the way downg do 8.4 candt belebe idd :DD
Again, menstruating traders getting caught out.
>>
I have no clue wtf any of this stuff means, and there is no sticky -

how do I into?
>>
>>1670897

read the entire business section of "The Australian" every day until it makes sense

alternatively, subscribe to the Australian Financial Review and read a good chunk of that daily

eventually it all slides togehter
>>
File: PSS2-BL-300x300.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
PSS2-BL-300x300.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
IAM in freefall, it was a good pump though
>>
>>1671002
>freefall
>not even below the gains it made yesterday

Righto m8
>>
>>1671002

hold your shares, jumpy.
>>
Did you Sell or hold IAM?
>>
>>1671070
Hold.
>>
>>1671070
sold, fuck it.
>>
>>1671078

how much did you make?

pretty good if you bought at .04
>>
>>1670537

Anon here, posting from my computer.

I think you're right. The more I learn about markets the more I see with my own eyes that the majority of "investors" are just emotionally-driven simpletons that buy and sell on hype and rumor. The labor participation rate in America and deteriorating infrastructure, along with the record and now rising costs of borrowing for government and consumer are all things that go against this shilled narrative.

I think the numbers tell one story that is completely divorced from the reality of the country.
>>
File: Capture.png (15KB, 582x222px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15KB, 582x222px
>>
>>1656655
>>1656691

IIRC one of the founders presided over a major collapse during the GFC, basically quit right when the company got in trouble. It was one of the reasons why the float didn't get much support from REIT/general equities fund managers.

Also it has a property funds management business, which means it can often trade below their NAV/NTA - the market can get skeptical of funds management businesses in REITs at the top of property cycles as they can get caught out twice during a property downturn. Loss of FUM (causing forced selling) and a reduction in the value of the properties themselves.

Also, PropertyLink's co-investors have exclusively been international investors, meaning that they weren't able to get any traction from local investors - this can be a bit worrisome as international investors are generally seen as being less business savvy, they may have had to go for overseas money because local money didn't like the management team or the assets.

Not saying the stock won't do well in the future but you might want to be aware of those issues.
>>
>>1671104
Obviously he's wrong because everybody on 4chan knows that you need to buy high and sell low to make money.
>>
>>1663875
>>1663271
>>1662412

"The current security price represents a 4.6 per cent discount to the Net Tangible Assets (NTA) of $0.755 per stapled security as at 30 June 2016."

Taken from that ASX announcement that anon was talking about. They would have restated their NTA post 30 June if they had done a revaluation on one of their properties, presumably the Clayton South asset as their releasing deal would have improved the value of the property. REITs can and do restate their NTA between reporting periods so you want to look at quarterly announcements for the most up to date figure.

Finally NAV and NTA aren't the same thing, so don't confuse them. NAV is a more subjective, forward looking valuation that takes into account the corporate earnings of a REIT. Most REITs are actually now stapled securities that incorporate a trust (the NTA valuation) and the corporate earnings (funds management, development etc) as well as sometimes taking a forward looking view of asset revaluations in the trust assets. I'd recommend having a google if you want to know more about how to value REITs.
>>
File: PLG ASX.jpg (844KB, 1525x2164px) Image search: [Google]
PLG ASX.jpg
844KB, 1525x2164px
>>1671112
no, NAV and NTA are the same thing, it is also known as BVPS.

NAV (NTA or BVPS if you wish) is 0.59 in their books.

Net Assets 25,995,372 / Shares Outstanding 43,810,000 = NAV 0.59
>>
Guys, i put my entire life savings into IAM at ~5c, what do I do now?
>>
>>1671156
Do what you want. If you need the money, then sell.
Still holding from 2c and I'm pretty happy I didn't sell as soon as I got 50%. Just letting it do its thing really.
>>
"mr santa left me a parcel under the tree! its IAM"
"ALL TOO TRUE..... THIS OLD TIMER BEEN IN THE RED TOO MUCH..... LOVE MANAGEMENT..... GREEN COMING SOON...."
"gltah"
"DOWNRAMPERS EVERYWHERE..... this stocks going to the moon :^)"
>>
>>1671280
>instos
>shorters
>imo
>breakout
>resistance
>'x' party

boomers straight up gambling under the guise of investing
>>
>>1671156
Hold until 10c at least.
>>
>>1671414
KEK
>>
>>1671106

I was aware of the top guy leaving the other company during the GFC. In my mind I kinda put that down as a glass-half full thing because it may have awared him to some life lessons he could carry on to this venture. Feel free to disagree.

You make some great points that I wasn't aware of, I'm still learning and have some mistakes to make. All of its announcements have been more favorable than the Prospectus though so I'm looking at that as a good sign.

>>1671112

So, Book Value = Assets - Liabilities
NTA = Book value (equity) - intangible assets
NAV = market valuation of the remaining assets in a company.

Do you think the company is still a good buy considering their projections and announcements thus far?

>>1671119

Isn't NTA more based on accounting values and NAV market valuations?
>>
>>1671416
You don't think it will hit 10c?
>>
IAM holders on suicide watch. Will this stock ever go back up? I hope you noobs haven't lost too much money :')
>>
>>1672325
Panic sellers. Idiots. I am on this one for a bit. DYOR, this thing has potential. Good time to get in if you can under 8c IMO.
>>
>>1672330
Mate, your lying to yourself if you actually think the stock price made its way to 9.5c by virtue of the product it self.
It shot up because of hype and buying pressure, and now its going down because the hype has died off.
It was blue skies for a while, but like every other tech-ish stock that runs on hype, its just going to fall back down.
Look at IOT, XPE, PIO for examples of the future of IAM.
Hell, look at this chart in the thread: >>1660434
Do you really think that IAM has the necessary announcement up their sleeve to bring the buyers back? If not, take you profits.
>>
>>1672428
The 9.5c was def hype. I know this. I don't think of this stock as a tech stock so those examples don't interest me.

I am going to wait for my 12 months to come and see where it is at.

As for an announcement to bring buyers back, yes I do believe they have it. I don't believe it is happening before the new year however.
>>
>>1672435

Why not sell now and buy back after it dumps then?
>>
>>1672450
CGT. The main reason I am waiting the 12 months.
>>
>>1672330
>DYOR
>IMO
>SHORTERS
>BREAK OUT
>FUNDAMENTALS

Fucking KEKE, has fucking potential for fucks sake, please elaborate the potential this indian back office scam has into pulling a 40mil deal has.

b-but the MOU

means shit kid, do you have any grasp into how the financial planing sector works, operates and creates profit, no you don't, not enough DYOR for faggies like you, that is the reason the stock had its pump and will correct itself to 2c again.
>>
File: morningstar.png (42KB, 447x277px) Image search: [Google]
morningstar.png
42KB, 447x277px
Morningstar says it's overvalued.

Columbine is recommending you sell.

I hope you nimrods didn't buy in at .08
>>
>>1673067
u jellus nigga u didnt get in at 2c
if u want ellaboration jus DYOR ayy lmao
KEKEEKEKEKEKEKEKKKEK
>>
File: Capture.png (120KB, 760x462px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
120KB, 760x462px
Don't feel too bad. The ASX is hopeless.
>>
>>1673067
>>1673091
>>1673095
Time will tell all.
>>
Weekend bump
>>
>>1674533
Weekend response
>>
>>1674717
Weekend shitpost
>>
File: IMG_20161217_173407-756x1008.jpg (175KB, 756x1008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161217_173407-756x1008.jpg
175KB, 756x1008px
>>1674731
>I'm actually shitposting in response to your shitpost
>>
>>1674734
>Those jeans
>Those tiles
Dude, do you live in fucking housing commission?
>>
>>1674762
No, it's a private ~70's residence about 6km from the CBD. It's my house clothes.
>>
File: comfy-and-smug.png (358KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
comfy-and-smug.png
358KB, 1200x675px
>>1674780
>It's my house clothes.
>not being naked

live in your cold shithole, KEK
>>
>>1674792
Thanks pham
>>
Board of directors guy on Resapp sold a small bundle of his shares and the Hotcopper boomers are triggered. It's really not a big deal and could be seen as management doing the right thing by selling when undervalued as opposed to overvalued (Resapp expecting a ton of announcements soon) - Regardless all quality posts mitigating the severity of it are getting overshadowed by the GLTAH IMO DOWNRAMPING gambling posters who are triggered

Should be a sell off Monday, could be a good entry position late Monday afternoon when its safe to see how far south it goes and then sell Feb/March if you don't want to risk FDA approval
>>
How are our portfolios looking doggos?
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.