[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money Laundering, Tax Heavens, Maffia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20160405pettRGB.jpg (91KB, 960x663px) Image search: [Google]
20160405pettRGB.jpg
91KB, 960x663px
Im thinking a lot about tax avoidation. How could somebody avoid tax? What strategies are there for money laundering?

And any of you know a good book or site about business models. Im intrested in complex models. Like Maffia level business systems. How they operate they businesses?
>>
Money laundering and tax evasion are not the same thing.
>>
> tax avoidation
dat_english.jpeg
tax evasion
sry guys not native speaker
>>
I never paid taxes except for VAT, but it's complicated.

> be a freelancer who works remotely with international clients / agencies
> have two citizenships
> live in a third country that has open borders with citizenship country X as an unregistered permanent resident
> keep all bank / money accounts in citizenship country Y where you are no longer a permanent resident and therefore not taxable
> use credit card from country Y at ATMs in your country of unregistered residence to get cash and pay with it
>>
they pay experts thousands of dollars to set up weird corporations and trusts with anonymous controllers. those entities are legal and the money flows through them.

the mafia moves enough money that the banks help them directly. the swiss are really good at this.
>>
John Malone and Bernie Ecclestone are both great examples of tax minimization through multiple subsidiaries in multiple jurisdictions.

Look up "Delta Topco" and "Alpha Topco" for example.

>>1656353
>they pay experts thousands of dollars to set up weird corporations and trusts with anonymous controllers. those entities are legal and the money flows through them.
This.

>the mafia moves enough money that the banks help them directly. the swiss are really good at this.
It's costly though. Although you don't get busted or taxed, it means your money is literally depreciating while it sits in that bank.
>>
>>1655845
>tax avoidation
Bill Shatner, welcome back.
>>
>>1655845
Do business in Dubai, where taxes are literally nonexistant
>>
>>1655878
>live in a third country that has open borders
where? and how did you get legal status?
>>
>>1655845
Be an illegal alien.

Illegal aliens pay zero taxes and half the country thinks they're heroes.
>>
>>1655850
Tax evasion is a crime
He meant to write tax avoidance probably
Tax avoidance are valid, legal strategies employed to minimize tax liability
For some reason, plebs can't get this through their heads.
>>
>>1655845
Become a politician. That way you live off other peoples taxes and it doesn't matter if you have to pay some of them back to yourself.
>>
Max your 401k and HSA
>>
>>1655845
I'm with you OP. How about purchasing a scrap metal business? If you have an illegal source of metal, or an illegal souce of money that you can convert to metal than with a scrap yard you can make clean money.

The metal would be melted down nobody would ever know. What do you guys think?
>>
I just got my tax return from last year. Last years got lost in the mail so I had to file for a new one. Well it's hear and it says, "12/2015 Void after one year"

I'm guessing Thats the end of december?
>>
>>1655845
>tax heavens
>>
>>1655845
https://www.google.com/amp/www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-hollow-earth-is-filled-with-giants-germans-and-a-little-sun.amp
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.