[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have money but i also have constant fear of being poor due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: unemployed-busy.jpg (460KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
unemployed-busy.jpg
460KB, 1000x668px
i have money but i also have constant fear of being poor due to some unexpected illness

do you think about this sometimes? being out of work is scary (especially if your'e a guy)
>>
>>1654508
It happens to everyone eventually. Get used to the idea. If you live in the US you at least have HUD housing, food stamps, free healthcare, and disability payments to look forward to.
>>
I have Crohns desease which could fuck up my life any moment. So yea, I feel the need to make more money than the average person in case that happens.
Also would like to move to a warmer country one day, but before I can do that I want to be financially prepared for the same reason.
>>
File: 1411158895833.jpg (27KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1411158895833.jpg
27KB, 555x555px
>>1654508

start working out and eating better. You'll save tens of thousands in future prescription pills and doctor visits.

(unless you lost the genetic lottery and are heavily per-disoposed to certain conditions)
>>
>>1654508
Every fucking day op.

Mostly because it did happen.

Fall from roof.
Metal plate holding my shit together.
Forever a fucking criple.
1 year off work.
Pain all day every day.
Am 30. No fucking way I can work past 70.

Wtf I'm gonna do
>>
>>1654751
Why aren't you claiming neetbux
>>
>>1654508
it's actually easy to be fine medically in the usa. either you get insurance, you use poor-people insurance, or you just make small monthly payments and you're fine. you can give 50$ a month to your medical bills and they can't default you, as you are paying. after awhile, you can talk the hospitals down. they get only 30cents on the dollar from collection agencies already
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.