[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

xperts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ghfnngfngfnfg.jpg (122KB, 1542x377px) Image search: [Google]
ghfnngfngfnfg.jpg
122KB, 1542x377px
does anyone in binary/short term trading understand how this happens and can put it in simple terms so a newfag understands?
Ive never seen such a big gap before
>>
>>1654212
>bad thing happens
holy shit everyone SELL
>Wait a minute, it wasn't that bad in the first place
>market works to correct itself
>continues on a new small down trend
>>
>>1654212
what do you use to watch stocks?
>>
If it's a small enough market, a fat finger sell can trigger knee jerk shit like this
>>
File: gsdwa.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
gsdwa.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>1654425
ty.
>>
Do you have any good strategies for bots guys? I'm trying to figure out a working out for quite some time now, no luck so far.
>>
>>1655486
binary options are a scam and you won't make money with a bot
>>
>>1655493
Even if it's customly created? What makes you think so? I know many people lose there tonns of money, but most of them are just luckers who bet as they please, no maths included.
>>
>>1655501
>Even if it's customly created?
yes
>What makes you think so?
because if there was an easy strategy that made constant gains, everyone would do it, thus changing the way the market works and making the strategy worthless
>I know many people lose there tonns of money, but most of them are just luckers who bet as they please, no maths included.
Do you know them personally? They might just have gotten lucky.
You aren't trading actual options, you are gambling. And the house always wins.
>>
>>1655515
I know they've gotten lucky, that's what I'm saying. Most people don't really bother with maths and actually thinking about how does the market work. It is gambling, but with enough research I believe there is a way to minimize the probability of losing to such a level it will be profitable. After all, the market works independently, not like a gambling machine that's created to bend probabilities in its profit.
>>
>>1655518
What makes you think you found a way to make a constant profit, but the guys with a PhD in financial math and a six-figure salary in a big investment firm didn't?

The market works independently, but the binary options site gives you the betting odds. And they are in their favor, do you think they are this dumb?
>>
>>1655526
I haven't found it.... yet. Some had, you can't deny that. Of course the site puts odds in its favor, that's why dumb and rich guys like those doing videos on youtube have either tonns of luck or lose their money straight away. Nonetheless, considering all the factors and averages, one can predict the market up to a point, where he can profit.
>>
File: crystal-ball.png (54KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
crystal-ball.png
54KB, 256x256px
>>1655537
>one can predict the market up to a point, where he can profit.
picture related. i guess you have to find it out on your own. just don't risk more money than you can't afford to lose, anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.