[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously fucking over this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9610.jpg (22KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9610.jpg
22KB, 469x313px
I can't find a fucking job to save my life. Billions of applications, hundreds of interview, nothing. Australia can get fucked, I think I'm ready to give up and just end my life. I'm literally broke now
>>
In what kind of jobs are you trying to apply?
>>
>>1652802
>I'm ready to give up and just end my life.

This is the most logical decision you can ever hope to make
>>
>>1652802
Wow dude impressive, if you have been applying for about 5 years it means about 100000 applications a day.
About 1 application every two seconds for 5 years straight.
>>
>>1652802

even if you got a job you'll only get slave wages, ie. enough to pay your kike overlord's rent and ridiculous utility bills + food so look to starting a business instead buddy.

t. australian
>>
>>1652804
My degree is communications, PR, journalism. But lately I've been trying for anything
>>
>>1652813
Hmm let me guess, you are from Melbourne or Sydney?
>>
>>1652802
Before you kill yourself read Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich. I'm in SA and when white people from here leave the country; they end up in Australia. Plus you have access to the internet so don't be a fag. Search for the pdf and read it now!!!!
>>
No shit

This is why I've joined /crime/ master race.
>>
>>1652821

melbourne as a matter of fact......
>>
>>1652823
Can't you just tl;dr the book, you stupid cunt?
>>
>>1652829
Well sorry to tell you man, but im not in a place as retardedly expensive as melbourne. So even minimum wage where I am could be easily to live off and some to save. I just need a fucking chance

Also about the business, been there done that. Tried at least. May I ask what business you run?
>>
>>1652823
What will I gain from the book exactly? I doubt it's a job...

>>1652824
May I ask what you do anon?
>>
Anyone there?
>>
>>1652860
Sorry I can't talk right now, I'm at work
>>
>actually wanting to work while there's people making 2k per instagram post/playing videogames in their underwear

kys cuck. Internet revenue or NEET
>>
File: cap_rec_20121009_131636.jpg (38KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
cap_rec_20121009_131636.jpg
38KB, 704x480px
>>1652802
>>1652813
I am not from Australia, but considering migrating. How are my chances of getting a job, (you)? My area is the meme'd Engineering.
>>
>>1652814
Useless degree.
>>1652802
Focus on one job and do lots of background research on your job interviewers and the company itself, in this case it might be a media company.
If you can't do that how will you be a good public relations officer when you can't even do some simple relation research to improve your knowledge about where you work.

No one would hire someone that shows lack of dedication and this shitty attitude of ''I applied everywhere without real effort''

Tailor your resume to the job. It should be around a month or 3 of research before really applying and then your chance of getting hired should be really high. Compared to all other mindless applicants like you are right now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.