[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to get sued...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

This is the financial cuck guy again.

I'm trying to get myself worked over by a company for their profit and my humiliation. I just tried something and I want everyone's opinion on whether or not they think it will work.

I made a craigslist ad using the logo of a company and plagiarizing script from their website.

I then sent an anonymous email to the company pretending to be someone who replied to the ad. Told them that someone is using their logo and text for his own profit. Pretending to be anonymous, I gave them my first name, number, email, and screen shots of the ad as evidence.

Do you think I'll get sued? Or at least hit with a cease and desist?
>>
It's an online magazine and I cut and pasted text from articles you have to pay to have access to, by the way.
>>
>>1652299
>>1652300
Is this a joke? Is there a hot girl involved?
>>
>>1652327
It's not a joke. I have a fetish being financially and publically humiliated by businesses, lawyers, bosses. I'm hoping to get screwed over. However, I don't know if plagiarism is that big of a deal or even using someone elses logo and pretending their work is mine but it has to be worth something.
>>
Anyone have any thoughts?
>>
>>1652299
Do you have bitcoin? I have a good idea for you
>>
>>1652365
I don't but what's your idea?
>>
OP it's time to get off the web.
>>
Ok, thanks all.
>>
>>1652365
Still curious about the bitcoin idea.
>>
I TOLD YOU KEK JOIN THE CHURCH OF MOTHERFUCKING SCIENTOLOGY THEY WILL SCAM YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND WRING MONEY OUT OF YOU LIKE A DAMP WASHCLOTH

FUCK
>>
Have you tried doing this to a stupider, more reactionary company?

Seriously, if you're trying this to anything more than a 3-4 employee company, you're getting nowhere. Unless this is a thin-skinned towing company or craiglist seller or something, they genuinely just throw you off as a "who cares"
>>
>>1652519
this

go after Donald Trump. That moron sues everyone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.