[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEST QUESTION ON /BIZ/ EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So, obviously 95% of the people that browse /biz/ are like myself and either looking for a straight forward easy money making method, or attempting to find inspiration for a business idea surrounding any business concepts that gets mentioned on /biz/.

However, i can guarantee that MOST of you do exactly as i do and browse /biz/ all day and find no inspiration for any business ideas, and have not found any quick money making methods... other than possibly stumbling upon a lucky shitcoin pump.

So, my question is, has anyone found inspiration for a business while browsing /biz/ or are we still all waiting together for the holy grail?

BASICALLY, HAS /BIZ/ LEGIT GAVE ANYONE THE INSPIRATION/ IDEA FOR A BUSINESS THAT ENDED WAGEKEKING?
>>
>>1651836
Ill take it as a no then? /biz/ hasn't helped anyone to end wagekeking?
>>
>>1651836
Actually thanks to a thread a few months back. I found a new tech venture im currently working on. Im an idea guy all I do when im not working or at college (just turned 21) is think about idead and new business markets.

It really isnt hard to imagine new markets and fields of business yet to be worked on. Maybe if you all read news and actually put in work youd be successful.
>>
The guy who bet 25k € on Hilary was by far my biggest inspiration.
>>
>>1651836
Made ~18k from ideas i found here on /biz/
>>
>>1651836
>has anyone found inspiration for a business while browsing /biz/ or are we still all waiting together for the holy grail?
Well I'm ass-backwards to you, I've got a business idea, I browse biz looking for a model/revenue stream to make it work.

There's tonnes of ideas on here: flipping furniture from estate sales, selling iced water on hot-days at the park, services like Lawn-mowing/Hedge-clipping/Dogwashing, Freelance writing, Affiliate Marketing, and the ol' coin pump and dumping.

And if I was less sure of what I want to do I would have probably tried out one of those things, but like I said I know what my service I want to sell is, I have the equipment, and the skillset, I just need to work out how to best monetize it.
>>
>>1651872
Did he an hero?
>>
>>1652470
>selling iced water on hot-days at the park

now that is just PURE GENIUS
>>
>>1651872
This. Especially since it was his life savings and money for tuition.
>>
File: cap_rec_20120909_110815.jpg (47KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
cap_rec_20120909_110815.jpg
47KB, 704x480px
>>1651836
There is no easy method; I browse this board for fun and some useful advice, but don't expect anything that will change my life.
>>
>>1653295
This.

Pretty hard to talk business when everyone you know is a wagecuck or even worse, doesn't have a fucking job while taking my money.
>>
>>1651836
>other than possibly stumbling upon a lucky shitcoin pump

I first heard about Monero here. I'm quite capable of sorting the wheat from the chaff so I don't consider it plain luck that I've made good money so far. In fact I expect Monero to rise much further eventually.

But you're right I do browse more than I work on bizness.
>>
>>1651836
There is no such thing as an easy business idea and you won't find it on the internet.

Generally, business that survive their first 5-10 years are started by people who have all of the following:

>tremendous knowledge in their field
>great insight into their specific market situation
>years of management experience
>network of potential employees
>good credit history
>high savings

You won't get any of that on /biz/, you will only get it by working. Stop believing all businesses are like facebook, they're not. There is absolutely no chance you will meme yourself to billionaire status.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.