[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PASSIVE INCOME THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1480601097941.jpg (70KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480601097941.jpg
70KB, 720x720px
Please share some passive income businesses. Investing ideas. I want to get dividends but i dont know in which company or anything else to invest. Also can somebody explain me the real estate shit of buying houses with down payment and renting them and etc.
pls be kind im new to this and i dont want to be wage slave cuck
>>
Invest in CVS
>>
>>1651765
but how much i must invest to get for example 500$ a month from dividends
>>
>>1651797
you should look into price as well as just wanting to collect dividends. if you get a stupid entry price the dividend won't make up for the fact that your stock lost 10% of its value and you made 5% on the dividend.
>>
>>1651799
i know and i will research into what invest but i didn't understand the capital share every investor gets. for example if someone invest 1000$ and other 10000$ is there difference in the ratio of comeback.
>>
File: 1397529301309.gif (2MB, 304x224px) Image search: [Google]
1397529301309.gif
2MB, 304x224px
>>1651699
>>1651797
Ok, if you want 'passive income' remember: it takes money to get money. Dividends are by far the easiest way to get passive income.

500 bucks a month is $6000 a year. Verizon stock right pays a quarterly dividend of 58 cents a share, giving a yearly dividend yield of $2.32 or 4.64% at the current share price. Pretty solid returns. So if you want $6000 dollars a year, you would need 2,587 shares. Closing price of Verizon on Friday was $49.81, and 2,587 * $49.81 is $126,271.47.

So there you go. Just empty your piggy bank and check under the sofa cushions. Dump your spare change into VZ stock and that sweet $500 bucks a month (minus capital gains) will be yours.
>>
>>1651699
Invest in kneepads followed up by discounts on siliva
>>
>>1651806
I think it's just for each share you get x amount. so if they pay $0.30 a share dividend yearly, you'd need at least 1,000 shares to makes $300.
>>
>>1651850
shit gotta sell house for the sweet passive monei
>>
I'm investing dividens too. Only 19 year olds but I'm putting everything I have into dividend stock (currently invested in 10 companies). It's only 2.000 dollars but I earn about 1.000 dollars monthly from part-time job so that will quickly increase and grow
>>
rank videos in jewtube/google and get unlimited traffic monthly

it slowly bottoms but you still get some dollars
>>
im a wageslave for Amazon and they offer stock to employees. I'm not sure if its limited the amount I can buy from them but I may get a discount.

Would it be wise to invest in company stock if you get a discount from them?

My old job at UPS did the same
>>
>>1652026

So when business is slow your stocks will crash AND you'll be laid off.
>>
>>1652026

amazon stock? abso-fucking-lutely
>>
>>1652026
Dude take the stock ASAP when amazon breach the aus market they will make a killing aus is over inflated with giants who think they can choose the price when amazon get here everyone will just shop from them
>>
>>1652054
>>1652078
I'm getting it Monday I believe now that I'm a permanent employee. They have graphs in the entrance of the building showing how the stocks gone this year. Its climbed so fucking much and they're constantly growing in my area.

Im considering buying more and trading some off and maybe build a portfolio from there.

I have a robinhood account I don't use on my phone, not sure if that would help
>>
>>1652026
You should get a discount. Check to see how much and it may make the decision a no-brainer.

Technically it's a risky move as you're doubly invested in your own company, first in terms of your career and secondly it's stock. A bad recession for example would see you getting fucked on both fronts.

Still, discounted shares are often too good to pass up, just don't forget to diversify elsewhere. About a quarter of my net worth is accounted for by company stock which I get for about 37% its usual price. It's a sweet deal.
>>
I made $1700 on Friday while I was eating clam chowder with a bunch of millionaires. Crew was out working, I hired a good foreman
>>
>>1652083
Just be warned that shares bought through a company sharepurchase scheme may be governed differently to one's bought on the stock market. For example you may be required to hold them for a certain period to get tax exemptions.

Unless the laws are markedly different for you you should probably take a buy and hold approach rather than anticipating doing lots of trading.
>>
>>1652086
in that situation I lose the job but still hold to the stock I could be jobless and wait for the company to rebound to sell off in the future. But it seems ton be consistently growing at the moment.

>>1652090
I believe I read that I would have to hold onto the shares and am unsure of the discount I would receive. Regardless even if I just held the stock as it continue to grow wouldn't I get paid Dividens?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.