[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the quickest way to turn $25,000 into $175,000?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 0nnm.png (288KB, 633x366px) Image search: [Google]
0nnm.png
288KB, 633x366px
What's the quickest way to turn $25,000 into $175,000?
>>
>>1651033
use $25k as down payment for a rental property.
use profit from rents and equity to buy more real estate.
repeat until you make $175k.
>>
>>1651044
And hope the real estate market doesn't take a temporary drop and you lose it all.
>>
>>1651033
gambling
>>
>>1651033
Drugs, gambling
>>
Give the money to me and I'll teach you how.
>>
>>1651071

How about 50% up front, 50% after?
>>
The quickest way is ALWAYS gambling. But that doesn't mean it's the best way
>>
Invest heavy and aggressively in securities after doing your research on them. Always go with your gut. And to make quick money don't deversify.
>>
>>1651048

Why would a drop make you loose it all if you rent them out?
>>
>>1651033
simple, use cfd's
I made 60% profit shorting on overvalued (price above moving average of 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 days without influence of politics) index funds in two moths
>>
File: logo.jpg (10KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
10KB, 316x316px
>>1651033
Buy XDN
>>
>>1651330
Explain
>>
>>1651063
>Drugs
lmao m8 unless you got connections, are willing to risk all, and can fend for yourself you'd simply be paying to ruin yourself
>>
>>1651335
everyone here should know about trends and how people follow trends.
this causes people to buy a stock when it is rising. (since the goal for a portion of people is to make money instead of having a stock for dividents), this causes prices to fluctuate (people getting in, cashing out and generally having the idea of buying something so it will rise and then sell it etc).
what you basicly capitalise on is shorting at a moment when a stock is at a very high point, without there being a good reason for it except that people think it should have that value.
Now this is where index funds come in. since single companies are pretty prone to market developments (say a new law, or a scandal coming out), you want to spread your risk. You do this over a whole country where politics isn't brooding at that time, (say germany or france during last october) or atleast will not have chaotic changes. then just wait for the price of the index fund is higher (for shorting, lower for going long ofc.) than all those averages (while the 64 day average isn't rising or falling) get in, wait approx 3 days to a week for people to catch on it is overvalued (or at the price they want) cash out and watch others jump ship as the price isn't growing anymore, then make a nice profit.
>>
>>1651350
Thanks for putting in the effort to explain I got the idea but would like you to give a example.

I'm an accounting graduate And it's a shame I'm not really upto what you said.
>>
>>1651350
And what about CFDs
>>
File: biz example.png (106KB, 942x1080px) Image search: [Google]
biz example.png
106KB, 942x1080px
>>1651361
lets take france, currently the market is pretty stable and political issues will only come up in about 5 months (elections), so the price fluctuates up and down because people try to make a profit (and thus buy and sell regardless of major developments that will influence companies much(no trade deals or things getting banned)). it simply doesn't stay at one price. you make profit by shorting when the average prices of the stocks making the index fund are overvalued because of this, pic related for example.
>>
>>1651367
CFD's are contracts for difference,
basically leverage, I use it because it gives me acces to index funds otherwise out of my league (see germany for example at approx currently 10.500), but basicly make sure I never "risk" more than an 8th of my capital by checking historical breakouts. (so no HA YOLO ALL MY CASH ON THIS purchaces, the france on was made on a buy cost of approx 18 euro out of 700 with about -50 euro's possible before the "crash" (so short at 457, with possibility of the index still going 50 higher determined historically), but unlikely because it is overvalued compared to the averages)).
the graph shows daily prices, but they vary during the day ofcourse so when you spot a price where it's near an overprice point you can also buy then.

for the unknown mind, leverage is basicly using less money to get the same profit by a certain margin but also at the same exposure) (instead of paying 500 you can pay 50, but if the price drops to 450 you will still loose your 50 (instantly without your choice))
>>
>>1651237
A fine fucking question.
>>
>>1651381
Thanks finally someone on biz who's not shitposting or rec crypto coins.

Can you email me I'd like to learn from you lukeing.8797@gmail. com
>>
>>1651350
>>1651373
>>1651381

thats great and all and I don't doubt your ability to trade, but how do you decide the trade period when buying and selling?
>>
>>1651418 #
>you make profit by shorting when the average prices of the stocks making the index fund are overvalued because of this, pic related for example.

How do you calculate avg prices of stocks making the index fund #noodalert
>>
>>1651373
I take the short price - the long term average and sell when the current price - long term average is 1/5 - 1/4 of the original number.
>>
>>1651418
wrong reply my bad
>>
>>1651428
the same way, linear movign average.
but mainly you just check the index funds (since if and only if multiple stocks are overpriced you will see a higher point and vice versa) and the news of the subject country
>>
>>1651437
why those numbers exactly?
>>
>>1651444
if you look at the picture I provided you see dips and rises, hower those aren't the lowpoints and highpoints of the day, prices fluctuate generally about 0.5% from the change they make, (so -1% means there probably are points on the day where the price is -1.5% and -0.5%), the 1/5 to 1/4 is a proxy for this lowpoint.

mind you, almost everything I do is by orders for certain prices made the evening before or even weeks earlier (currently have 10 offers pending awaiting their set price) no daytrading allowed I have a life.
>>
>>1651457
also,
this is based on the fact that medium sized dips are more common than huge size dips, so you can take profits over a larger time period rather than simply waiting for the big drops which occur more rarely (I would do this too as well if my capital was larger and could afford the risk)
>>
>>1651457
>>1651462

you seem like someone who knows what he's talking about. Are you on discord, Skype or email?
>>
>>1651466
my skype is reitze1996,
don't have a mic currently though.
>>
>>1651044
I know that rental properties can bring in an insane income, but how do you deal with degenerates that don't take care of shit?

How many people drive around in a car that has been waxed properly within the last 90 days?

How many people vacuum their floors on a weekly basis?

How many people perform basic preventative maintenance on things they own?

So, why would I ever consider investing money in property that some lazy bastard will piss all over? I've heard MANY stories from co-workers who did shady things to get their deposits back. I've also heard shit they felt wasn't wrong, like lying about having animals, letting animals shit/piss in a specific room and not caring... etc

I owned a $200k house in a decent neighborhood. I had the opportunity to keep it and rent it out, but I said "ah fuck it" and sold it for a $35k profit instead.
>>
>>1651033
Get a job and save 150k
>>
>>1651478
Cut it into 7 pieces.
>>
>>1651473
Can you tell where you learned all this from?
>>
>>1651044
you barely make enough to pay taxes
>>
>>1651491
stanford economy courses (financial markets by robert shiller specificly, it's on youtube), the alchemy of finance (by george soros so don't let the title fool you), general statistics& distributions at uni, 2 years of dummy trading and merchanting for 4 years on runescape.
sorry for the long waiting time, am in skype with another anon
>>
>>1651558
http://pastebin.com/ANC3bfDv

put my conversation with the other anon in a pastebin, for anyone interested
>>
>>1651331
This. And/or Trumpcoin
>>
>>1651033
Covert it to Zimbabwe dollars

Now you are a multi millionaire
>>
Play roulette 3 times, doubling your bet each time
>>
>>1651595
Thanks for posting, that's a good read. For the 2^i day averages, I guess it's common sense to look at the big picture and small picture, but I was always wondering how people methodically did it.
>>
>>1651476
Just have landlord insurance. Landlord insurance will cover every damage possible pretty much. Also, get a property management company to handle the Tennant and don't sweat over it.
>>
Buy $25,000 inverse 3x leveraged futures etf and wait 3 days and sell.
>>
>>1651033

throw 25k down on a penny stock and hope it jumps up 600%
>>
>>1652169
Thats pretty dumb, he should instead buy normal 3x leveraged etfs that track the nasdaq (tqqq) and hold for 3 years

if he wants to be safe he can wait until the market crashes in another month
>>
>>1651033

Buy ICC
>>
File: tumblr_ogt0dgJgEV1snslrwo1_500.gif (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogt0dgJgEV1snslrwo1_500.gif
109KB, 500x500px
wagecucks lol
>>
>>1651033
CFDs for forex
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.