[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is minimum amount of money to start a hedgefund?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 7.jpg (2MB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
2MB, 1067x1600px
I was interested in starting a hedge fund, I have a great idea that works consistently.

How can I get it listed or are hedge funds not even listed?
>>
> Wants to start hedge fund.
> Doesn't even understand the most basic concepts behind the nature of a hedge fund.

If you have to ask whether a hedge fund is listed or not then maybe you should just read up a bit. Also hedge funds are all about clientele, so autists will have a hard time.
>>
but my idea is literally guaranteed to save some people ENORMOUS amounts of money...

it's not even my idea, it's an idea I copied from a very very rich man, and it works well.
>>
>>1650341
>he is an ideas guy
>>
>>1650341
That won't cure stds
>>
Some brokers allows you to start a small fund and get people's money to invest for a fee. Like this one (registered at the FCA)

https://www.darwinex.com/darwinia?ac=BQYNJ7LpGNkc/1zPIbAN/A%3D%3D
>>
>>1650436
I am a good trader in FX. Interesting. So how much do I have to fund to get started there?
>>
If I had a fixed system that worked well I would just use it myself and become insanely wealthy. There would have to be a reason for me to study for series 6 and series 7 and even want to legally handle other people's money if not for a source of income. The fact that Op wants to go straight into raising capital should be an automatic red flag obviously. Try Kickstarter, fag.
>>
>>1650341
That is such a stupid question (the "how can I get it listed or are hedge funds not even listed" question), there is no way you are going to get anyone to give you money when you are asking such an idiotic question... seriously. You have a lot of homework to do before you can even consider thinking about starting the fund, let alone getting money from investors. Read a fucking book! There ARE books on the topic of starting hedge funds you know... but if you're not intelligent enough to figure this out on your own (that there's books and resources available), then you're destined to fail and should find something else to do that you can actually accomplish, because starting a fund and getting people to give you money won't be one of them. Too stupid to research, too dumb for the job.
>>
>>1650562

Minimum deposit is 500€, but you can deposit 500 and withdraw 200€. 300€ is a good amount to start with microlots. All funds are regulated with VaR 20, so at practical terms it doesn't matter your leverage or lots/account balance, but i think 300-500 for 0.01 or 0.02 lots per position are good for funds (or DARWINS as they are called on the Broker)
>>
>>1650341
You could nigga rig it for a few grand but to do it right ten of thousands. That's just for the formation.

Your investment funds will be whatever you ca raise, keep in mind your limited to soliciting accredited investors.

As far as getting listed you could buy a shell corp for a few hundred k.
Source: megalomaniac with top tier google skills.
>>
>>1650341
http://www.mergersandinquisitions.com/hedge-funds-asset-management/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.