[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do companies hire like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0500.jpg (100KB, 875x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0500.jpg
100KB, 875x839px
I'm trying to figure out why most companies these days spend millions on these silly marketing campaigns, when they will get 10000 applicants per job opening anyway?

Not to mention they often come down to college campuses and host silly games just to advertise their job openings...

Why do this?
>>
>>1650028
Sometimes I think recruiters just host programs out of boredom.
>>
>>1650028
Not all employees are created equal. It is about attracting the best applicants, not the most.
>>
>>1650036
Recruiters are often 3rd party. So it'll be an events company that has nothing to do with the host company.

Shit's crazy, not kidding.
>>
Because the best employees are already in work, and hence less likely to be looking for vacancies
>>
>>1650028

Sometimes it's just to gather a crowd and then somehow profit from them.
>>
>>1650268
this

I get hit up on linked in a few times a month, but am never interested by any of them, I already have a better job than what they are offering.

I'd be more likely to respond some trendy ad like this because it was made for people like me.
>>
They wanna look cool.
>>
>>1650028

Shouting that your company is hiring people, at the top of your lungs, is both advertising and it sends a message that your company is growing and strong.

Also lots of HR people with nothing better to do, and must justify their budget.
>>
>>1650028
They need unfilled job postings to justify hiring H1-B slave labor.
>>
>>1650292
>I'd be more likely to respond some trendy ad like this

But the advert in the OP is ambiguous at best and gives no indication as to what the job might entail. How does this kind of thing attract your attention?
>>
>life changer
>revolutionary
>end up doing some office job related to razors that are pretty much identitcal to last years models and your competitors razers

These jobs really decide where humanity is going
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.