[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hong Kong /biz/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: hongkong_header.jpg (1MB, 1900x525px) Image search: [Google]
hongkong_header.jpg
1MB, 1900x525px
How is the quality of life in Hong Kong?
I received an invitation to work in there, and I've found out that I know very little of what goes on in there.
What would you do there, /biz/?

I'm a blue collar, middle-class gentleman.
What is your opinion on this? Should I go? How much would make you willing to relocate to Hong Kong?

Honk Kong is an autonomous territory on the Pearl River Delta of East Asia. Macau lies across the delta to the west, and the Chinese province of Guangdong borders the territory to the north. With a total land area of 1,106 square kilometres (427 sq mi) and a population of over 7.3 million of various nationalities, it ranks as the world's fourth most densely populated sovereign state or territory.

It has a very high Human Development Index ranking and the world's longest life expectancy. Over 90% of the population makes use of well-developed public transportation. Seasonal air pollution with origins from neighbouring industrial areas of Mainland China, which adopts loose emissions standards, has resulted in a high level of atmospheric particulates.
>>
Forgot to mention;
I'm a 3D Modeler/Sculptor with a bachelor's in Graphic Design, currently looking for ways to get out of my country (Brazil).
Currently learning how to program and how to invest (Thanks, /biz)
I would DIE to go live in Vancouver or Auckland, but I've been job hunting for the past 15 days or so, and not so much has shown up there.
>>
>>1649180
Got a portfolio site btw?

If you're young just YOLO, make sure they cover the relocation expenses though. You'll probably love it if its just a year or two.
>>
File: s.jpg (88KB, 1590x1115px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
88KB, 1590x1115px
>>1649198

I'm not amazing by amzing people standards (Like Naughty dog, Blizzard or Riot), but I'm studying hard for the past couple of years and I think I got pretty decent do get a entry job somewhere, and climb my way through hard work, good morals and ethics.

To be honest I just want a good, safe place for my Family-to-be.
Maybe Hong Kong isn't the best place to raise a family, but it might be a good place to start my career, right?
>>
I love Hong Kong its fucking cool. Its like Mainland China but more Civilised.

I think it would be a great place to live if you can afford it. Its very expensive so Get a good estimate of how much you will be earning and research living costs.

But if the pay seems reasonable in comparison to living costs I'd do it just for the experience even if you don't save much money.
>>
File: 1349640017793.jpg (166KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1349640017793.jpg
166KB, 1280x960px
>>1649220

Would you know much would be a fair income for a comfortable life for the next 2 years in Hong Kong?
>>
>>1649180
>15 days
fucking lol

i've been trying for 8 years. good luck, though. honestly try to get married.
>>
>>1649456
I'm dodging marriage atm because I really think Vancouver would be the best place to raise my children.
>>
File: CkdRzgRUkAAcVfC.jpg (124KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
CkdRzgRUkAAcVfC.jpg
124KB, 1066x1600px
>>1649503

i live in toronto...can u sell me chinese wife and i'll help get u permanent residency
>>
>>1649451

Nope, I've only been there as a tourist.
>>
>blue collar
>want to live in one of the most expensive city
>>
>>1649203
Hong Kong is both, Go for it buddy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.