[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and a buddy are starting a landscaping company what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1478573941279.jpg (119KB, 925x860px) Image search: [Google]
1478573941279.jpg
119KB, 925x860px
Me and a buddy are starting a landscaping company what do
>>
Advertise in local paper?
Put up posters around community?
Have an easy to use website with a memorable URL?
>>
>>1647695
Let me hit dat from da back
>>
>>1647703
Best way to go about making a website?
>>
>>1647695
go around putting flyers on peoples doors, especially where new homes are going up.

Its not fucking hard OP fucking mexicans do it all the time, are you gunna let them be better at business than you? or are you just that retarded?
>>
>>1647752

Beat me to it.

The work is the easy part. It's getting the customers that's hard.

Do everything. Don't quit. Go door to door if you have to.
>>
>>1647695
you have to compete with illegal spics
>labor and cost is $5000
>illegals would do that for around $3500
source: i am a spic
>>
>>1647744
I use personally Weebly, you can register a domain with them for 21$ a year.
>>
>>1647752
Good luck competing with a truck load of Mexicans. Best do some market research and target old rich white people a lot, they don't like Mexicans so that helps.
>>
are you a licensed contractor?
>>
>>1647788
No but I'm certified in HVAC
>>
>>1647807
Get a contractors license via your state DOL (50$/year where I live) and put up the gosh darn flyers. Don't let these neets talk you out of your future.
>>
File: 1476537169101.png (212KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476537169101.png
212KB, 600x450px
>>1647766
>I am a spic
Which side of the wall are you going to end up on? (i.e. are you legal or illegal)
>>
>>1647826
why would you need a fucking contractors liscense to mow fuck yards? that is a useless cost.
>>
Spend efforts on getting customers. Aim for contracts billed each month to a cc. Differentiate yourself... whats your hook? Why should I choose your beand?

Facebook city groups. Craigslist. Flyer drops door to door. Hoa newsletter ads. Local paper ads. Cheap direct mail campaign. Yard sign in customer yard with logo as you work.

Dont be degenerate, do the work you say you will, dont worry about spic labor prices, build a honest brand and post more of dat booty
>>
>>1647879
some states require
>>
Always show up and do the work, if people trust you, they won't hire anybody else.
>>
>>1647695
Mmmm.... booty
>>
>>1647695
Get that girl to landscape peoples yards like that (naked) rich dudes will pay like $5000 for her to mow just their front lawn
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.