[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my Rent a Corp expense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: random-house.jpg (85KB, 610x431px) Image search: [Google]
random-house.jpg
85KB, 610x431px
Can I pay my rent with my LTD's money and justify it as a legitimate expense?

[*UK law]
>>
Not sure about the UK.

Here in the USA you must pay your rent/mortgage with personal funds. But come tax time you can deduct a percentage of this expense as a business expense (ie, the portion of the home that was used for business).

May need to call an accountant over there and ask them.
>>
i wish i was young and rich to spend my time on those fucking villas in random islands

not being born rich sucks ass this is literally torture looking a that pic makes me want to eat cyanide

even if yo uwagecuck and save money for a vacation so fucking what, you dont have the peace of mind of knowing you will always have money and paying for that is peanuts for you
>>
>>1647205
calm your tits, those places really aren't that expensive. When you get older you'll probably figure out how to make steady money and build credit and you can stay places like that a few times a year if you want.
>>
>>1646889
>$900/night bungalow
>free breakfast

seriously tho
>>
>>1647213
IM ALREADY OLD (27)

FUCK
>>
>>1647922
>a few times a year
Trust me, you won't even want to stay places like this more than a few times a year.
It's fun, but there really isn't that much to do, and after a couple weeks, you'll be dying to get home where you aren't being charged out the ass for everything, and can talk up how great it was.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.