[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you currently developing a mobile application or are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: mobile-apps2.jpg (679KB, 2400x3050px) Image search: [Google]
mobile-apps2.jpg
679KB, 2400x3050px
Are you currently developing a mobile application or are you still developing your idea?

I can help you with some tips and tricks for a successful mob app development.

What is your current progress?
>>
File: untitled.png (294KB, 654x534px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
294KB, 654x534px
Have you thought about a cool game development?
>>
There's so many damn apps out there. I feel like everything has been done, so what's the point? Dog walking service? Taken. Food deliver? Taken Weed deliver? Taken. First person shooter? Taken.

I guess it's all about competition, but it's difficult with some apps being the monopoly.

>>1646724
heh.
>>
>>1646191
I'm in the most very early stages.
I'm waiting to get paid so I can get incorporated and get some gear...

What is your email?
If you don't want to give it out publicly message me?

[email protected]
>>
>>1646782
It doesn't matter if the idea is already taken. Look at MySpace and Facebook. The hard thing is to make the app popular. You need good advertisment.
>>
>>1646782
>I feel like everything has been done, so what's the point? Dog walking service? Taken. Food deliver? Taken Weed deliver? Taken. First person shooter? Taken.
Do it better?
Do it in a way that appeals to an untapped market?
People are fickle and have FOMO. Snapchat managed to come out despite the fact that there was already Instagram, and before that 'Hipstamatic'.

>I guess it's all about competition, but it's difficult with some apps being the monopoly.
The advantage of being small is you can be agile and swoop in to placate their annoyed customers, especially in segments that don't require the networking effect.
>>
>>1647590
This. The trick isn't to be original. The trick is to be the best, or among the best, in your field. Which isn't as hard as it seems to be, at least in the world of software.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.