[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a basement full of stuff I need to sell. Most of it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ebay-amazon.png (12KB, 361x174px) Image search: [Google]
ebay-amazon.png
12KB, 361x174px
I have a basement full of stuff I need to sell. Most of it is computer parts from the past 10 years or old toys from when I was a kid.

What's the best way to sell online? I've looked into it and it seems like every service has serious flaws. Ebay has ~20% fees and apparently very poor seller protection. Craigslist can get you robbed or raped. Mercari was apparently always shady and now has fees too.

So what is the best way to sell this stuff?
>>
>>1645439
flea market
>>
>>1645439
Gumtree
>>
People here might not agree with me but... Amazon FBA. Just ship all that shit together in a box to an amazon warehouse, price it competitively. You wont make as much money but you wont have to deal with shipping shit out. You can even sell it on eBay too and have Amazon ship it to your customers.
>>
Gumtree all the way
>>
>>1645444
>>1645451

Should have mentioned I'm in the USA. That looks like a UK website.
>>
>>1645439
Put em on your local LetGo or Wallapop apps. But if you're selling obscure stuff, eBay is the way to go as it has an international audience. Facebook selling groups are also a way to sell them granted you go to specific groups.
>>
>>1645483
Then you need to make your own version of Gumtree to MAGA
or ask on /g/ they will know
>>
>>1645439
>Craigslist can get you robbed or raped
But at least you can take preventative and defensive measures against this
>do all face to face meets in a crowded public place with cameras, like a mall parking lot or a bank
>have a gun and know how to use it, or at least get some some pepperspray
I've never had issues with CL
>>
>>1645561
LetGo seems to have the same issues as craigslist. Is being a low-volume seller on ebay really as bad as people say?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.