[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Binary Options legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1480527738275.png (434KB, 1366x728px) Image search: [Google]
1480527738275.png
434KB, 1366x728px
Is Binary Options legit?
>>
I'm looking into binary options as well. Following thread.
>>
>>1644991
legit to lose money.
>>
>>1645017
Why? A lot of people claim to make a living out of this. But I'm not sure because seems too good to be true
>>
dont ask about trading (day or options) being legit. ask yourself if youre legit. did you fail at the demo after 6 months, or were you too legit to quit?
>>
>>1645050
>Why? A lot of people claim to make a living out of this.

People claim a lot of things. Generally to sell things to gullible people.
>>
>>1645063
No. I made money, easily.
Which is why I think there is a catch
>>
>>1645050
>"SUP BROS, LOOK I JUST MADE 100,000 IN A DAY ON BINARY OPTIONS LMAO, BUY MY COURSE AND YOU CAN TOO LOL"
>*posts pic in a rented lambo wearing gucci clothes that he will return the next day*
>"BRO I DONT USE DEMO ACCOUNTS HATER ITS REAL LMFAO JUST BUY MY COURSE AND YUO CAN BE RICH LIKE ME"
>*disclaimer at the bottom of the page: binary options are risky, hypothetical trades are used in the course and images*
>>
>>1644991
Check out binary robots like this:
https://mikesbinaryreviews.wordpress.com/automated-binary-review/
>>
>>1645105
this is shit. try the demo and you will win almost every trade. you can literally make $10,000 sim dollars in 5 minutes on the demo.

as soon as you put in real money you start losing trade after trade.

why? let me tell you about binary affiliate programs: they pay between $100-400 per new user you get to sign up and make a deposit. The creator of that binary robot doesnt give a shit if it works or not, all he cares about is making people think it works so that they open a real account with one of his suggested brokers (which are linked using his affiliate identifier).Once you make an account and a deposit he collects his affiliate payout from the binary broker and he's done with you.
>>
>>1645098
>>1645114
Makes you wonder why people would sell a method to make money instead of using it themselves...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.