[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marijuana Stock Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: NIGEL VAPE NATIONALIST.jpg (57KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
NIGEL VAPE NATIONALIST.jpg
57KB, 636x358px
How did you do today, boys?

>ACB: +0.75%
>APH: +7.00%
>CGC: +4.52%
>OGI: +5.48%
>THC: +6.80%

>Aphria Announces Closing of Bought Deal Financing
http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/aphria-announces-closing-of-bought-deal-financing-tsx-venture-aph-2179691.htm

>Aurora Cannabis just broke ground on Alberta's largest marijuana facility
http://www.calgarysun.com/2016/11/30/aurora-cannabis-just-broke-ground-on-albertas-largest-marijuana-facility

>PUF Ventures Provides Health Canada Update
http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/puf-ventures-provides-health-canada-update-603554016.html
>>
>>1644760
>Goldman buying large quantity of CGC
http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=t.cgc&threadid=25534781
>>
File: NIGEL FARAGE GOOD MORNING.jpg (33KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
NIGEL FARAGE GOOD MORNING.jpg
33KB, 590x350px
GOOD MORNING

>ACB: +2.62%
>APH: +6.35%
>CGC: +4.92%
>OGI: +6.73%
>THC: +2.73%
>>
I want to invest in weed

What should I read
What are useful programs to download?
How do I buy them?
>>
bought in FIN. Gonna be big once they change their name to Kushtown Inc and complete merger.
>>
If you are holding Mettrum shares, you should check your portfolio right now.

>Canopy Growth Corporation to acquire Mettrum for $430M — making a mega-company serving half Canada’s medical pot users
http://business.financialpost.com/news/agriculture/canopy-grow-to-acquire-rival-mettrum-for-430-million-to-form-mega-company-serving-half-canadas-medical-pot-users

>MT: 33.78%
>>
>>1646478
Myes
>>
>>1646478
You can pretty much throw a dart at a marijuana board and pick winners these days. Shit those some fat returns.
>>
>>1646483
>>1646491
Mettrum was the only major marijuana stock I didn't buy, and was actually considering it last month. But fuck it, maybe Canopy Growth will buy up more of their competitors.
>>
>>1646500
Ya I didn't own it either but it's having some nice effects on my portfolio. I'm long APH (lowest cost producer in Canada), OGI ( I like organic marketing to hippies seems like a craft play, and FIN(create value by "refining" marijuana into specialty products and I feel it's a early entry point with only a 6 million dollar market cap)
>>
>>1646532
Which is fin? Can't seem to find it
>>
>>1646551
ya that's kind of the point it's that early. they are reverse merging with a company called kushtown and changing their name. type this in google finance cnsx:fin
>>
>>1646553
maybe not reverse merging. but rather just buying the company and completely changing their business to cash in on weed. their us symbol is fnref
>>
How do I invest in this stuff? I have 20k sitting in my checking doing nothing
>>
Still red on CGC after the trading halts. Doubled up when it was at 14, missed it at 17 because I was at a lecture.
Taking it as a learning experience, but I'm sure I'll make my money back. Only around 25 bucks down.
>>
>>1646574
Go to your bank open a trading account. Fuck dude. That's bad. At least own some bonds or high yielders or something.
>>1646616
Oh yea bruh. Ride the marijuana train.
>>
>>1646628
>>1646628
Just ask to open a trading account? Will they try to get me to do shit with them?
>>
>>1646628
>trading account
Just open an account at a broker and transfer some money to it.
>>
>>1646716
They might. Just tell them you want to trade your own stocks. And don't want any help. A self-directed brokerage account. They might try to get you to buy some shitty mutual fund. There is also interactive brokers questtrade online platforms if you are worried.
>>
>>1646772
Not worried this is just new stuff to me. Do I have to go to my bank (chase)? What are other examples of brokerages?
>>
whats everyones overall gains for the month of november?
>53.21%
feels good
>>
>>1646500
Bought into Mettrum, Originally, Aphria and Canopy a couple of months ago. Mettrum was the one I felt most solid.
>>
>>1646827
also curious about this. I have chase and want to open a brokerage account
>>
>>1646893
>bought at all time highs on nov 16
>down money, but already see a recovery in the pre revenue stage

>>1646827
>>1647027
they're all canadian listed, so make sure to check out what's the cheapest fees for international purchases
>>
>>1646893
i calculate gains in $, $8000 so far
>>
File: 1428371692837.png (322KB, 473x452px) Image search: [Google]
1428371692837.png
322KB, 473x452px
>tfw you STILL haven't purchased ANY marijuana company stock

pls dip soon
>>
>>1647092
Mettrum just got bought out by CGC, more to follow id imagine as APH- Aphria is raising money at an alarming rate and not spending it on anything; i think for an aquisition of their own

Aka no more major dips on the forecast

ITS RAINING MONEY BOYS
>>
>>1647092
it dipped two weeks ago

with the numbers talked about of 1 billion in medical sales in 2017, and 5 billion in recreational, I'd think these multiples still look low
>>
>>1647088
up $5k
>>
>>1646616
Did you know you can put sell or buy orders and the system buys it for you? That morning when CGC skyrocketed I was taking a nice nap and cashed in on it.
Woke up early to move my car, saw those gains and i was like damnnn when it was close to 16 and put a sell order at 17 cuz why not? It went through and I was happy. I do this shit on the daily so I never miss a big spike ;)
>>
>>1647026
OGI APH and CGC are the most solid. Did you ever read MT's statements of earnings??? Not solid at all compared to these 3
>>
>>1646351
You mean that mining company?
Sounds like another AFI/AGS scam doesnt it?

Kushtown must have crazy shit numbers if they sold it to a MINING COMPANY for 1 mil

Probably has an EPS of -500 kek
>>
How do you feel about ACB? They're buying crap like crazy and only recently started having any actual revenue at all.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.