[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I turn $300 dollars into a decent profit by summer time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 300-dollars-cash.jpg (103KB, 615x470px) Image search: [Google]
300-dollars-cash.jpg
103KB, 615x470px
How do I turn $300 dollars into a decent profit by summer time?
>>
Start a small business to do small things for people. Rake leaves, put up xmas lights, shovel sidewalks, paint, handyman stuff.

Buy fliers and tools with the money and get moving, chappie!
>>
>>1644663
Invest them in a really comfy pair of kneepads.
>>
File: Watch.png (102KB, 1664x844px) Image search: [Google]
Watch.png
102KB, 1664x844px
buy
>>
Buy 7 ounces of MDMA on the internet and sell it to retarded rave kids.
>>
>>1644880
Bitcoin?
>>
>>1644695
This will bring the most profits.

Honestly.

When I got fired from my managerial position at a large hardware store, I turned my part time handyman business into a full time gig and was back at my comfy salary in a few months.

I am now my own boss and love every minute of it.
>>
>>1645312
how did you learn the skills tho?
>>
>>1644891
if they're retarded why would you sell them real MDMA....Lol
>>
>>1645324
fucking this. ya need to cuuuut it
>>
>>1645321
My parents redid houses as I was growing up.

I managed a 35k paint department which taught me a lot about coatings.

I never actually did any work prior to getting my first customer except paint my bedroom, though.
My father never wanted me to get hurt as I was the youngest so all I could do was watch.

You can get all the information you need online. I made a notebook with tips and help for the new projects I came across.

It'll take time to get good at any of it, but that's why you charge peanuts until you're worth a damn.
Always show up when you say you will and be polite and always make sure the customer is happy <- people actually forget this.

If you feel you actually cannot accomplish something, turn it down. This is huge. I didn't feel comfortable working on structural walls for a year before I worked on a doorway. I didn't do deck stuff for 2 years and I will never do foundation work outside of crack fill.

Sometimes I'll practice in my parents workshop on new ideas I have for solutions to make sure it'll work.
If your senpai has a house, you can learn to tile, plumb, wire, tape texture paint, trim etc. A single practice run can save you hundreds in labor and materials.

The biggest thing you need to learn is drywall patching and texture. Paint is hard to mess up, but you should learn the basics about coatings.

Remember that nothing is ever perfect, but you can always get close. Always try with scraps before attempting with expensive trim or fascia.

This is the best business to get into because 1: you can end up making 250k with proper growth management and (more importantly) 2: it teaches you that you have to take risks and be a go-getter to succeed in business.
>>
>>1644663
Buy nigger shoes and flip them. I know a ton of kids who do this.
>>
Sell cookies and treats door to door. I know a guy who makes $800 a week selling peanut brittle and other fattening bullshit. Just make sure the wrapping is fancy.
>>
Buy weed and flip it to rich college kids
>>
>>1645520
>>1645520
How did you find your clients?

Do you have any employees or is it just you?
>>
>>1644663
summer is over faggot, your time is up
>>
!
G E T A J O B
E
T

A

J
O
B
>>
>>1645749
I can't, I'm in school
>>
>>1645828
You must have some free time
>>
>>1645742
Not that anon, but years ago I did basically the same thing. I actually took my first job at a loss, my second broke even. By the end of it I was charging $250/hr just for labor because I didn't want anymore jobs, and people were still willing to hire me on contract.

It was all word of mouth with zero advertising. These days you have Craigslist to make it that much easier. My first job was a deck I built for a friend of a friend. I didn't know how to bid and it ended up costing me money to build it. The second I did a little better and made $0 profit, but at least I didn't lose.

In the beginning it was hard finding jobs, but I'd pick up one little one and make in a week what my wife was making in a month. Over time you get to be more efficient and learn now to hustle. I'd give an old highschool classmate who I didn't really like a good buddy discount on a roof, hustle three or more on that same street, and he'd tell all his friends.
>>
>>1644663
20% down payment on a $1,500 cuckshed...
>>
silver futures once they hit the floor.
gonna be in high demand for industrial
>>
>>1644663
>take a said money
>go to local thrift shops and find brand name clothing in good condition
>resell online
>profit
>>
>>1645324
>>1645433

It's pretty easy to feel the difference of high grade stuff, it's much more important to build up a client base with m/xtc.

Also remember that most mdma users are pretty normal people. They aren't your typical scum addicts.
>>
Crude oil
>>
>>1644706
underrated post
>>
>>1647492
you must be new here
>>
>>1647492
hi newfriend :D
>>
>>1647498
>>1647510
hi, actual newfag here with close to 0 knowledge on economics

can someone spoonfeed me with some information about investing in bitcoins? Is it worth it? How to do it? How much profit should I expect if I plan on investing like, $1000? And can I expect to obtain this profit in less than a year? Should I make this request here expecting to be sauce'd?

Also:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/commodities/news/copper-prices-rise-nearly-20-in-one-month-may-pare-gains-in-near-term/articleshow/55508528.cms

http://business.financialpost.com/news/mining/is-the-copper-rally-for-real-investors-may-be-buying-the-sizzle-rather-than-the-steak

selling my ~$500 worth copper next week before goes down again, thanks seƱor trump

I haven't given many fucks about economics in my entire life, but I must admit its inherent fragile and shifting nature is quite fascinating sometimes
>>
>>1647563
https://www.coinbase.com/
Just create account and wire money in.
>>
>>1644663
Get discounted gift cards from internet sites and buy items on sale. Sell inventory later when price increase.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.