[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agriculture Career meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1473905157163.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
1473905157163.gif
2MB, 280x211px
Hey dinks, I'm a newfag to /biz/ and this is my first time posting; I was wondering about a few things that are a little out there in terms of business.

Do any of you posses an agriculture degree of some kind and if so, how would you suggest a new guy start out into the field. I love nature and I'm young and looking for a career. I would like to know if It's too much of a leap to jump into a "Horticultural Course" at a college if I have no prior experience, what are the pros of jumping into the gardening world?
>>
Ha
>>
File: berry.jpg (370KB, 2356x1556px) Image search: [Google]
berry.jpg
370KB, 2356x1556px
I know a job, where you get to be your own boss and work with plants all day! Tons of people do it about 50 miles away from me.

I think they are going to be a lot of vacancies coming soon!
>>
>>1644597
You make your post sound cryptically threatening and patronising. Yet this is exactly what I want.
>>
>>1644557
My university has and Agribusiness degree and if you want a career in business relating to agriculture I suggest something like that

If you want to do landscape, work in a plant nursery, or manage a golf course study horticulture
>>
>>1644557
im about to transfer out of business school to do a hoticulture degree. i decided i like dicking around with trees and plants more than i like accounting
>>
>>1645618
I can dick around with trees and plants while accounting
>>
>>1644607
Apply for a job at Driscolls...
https://www.driscolls.com/about/careers

Premium berry manufacturers
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.