[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do billionaires rarely have pets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1471391267121.jpg (243KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471391267121.jpg
243KB, 800x600px
Why do billionaires rarely have pets?
>>
I have forty tousand camels and tirty virjins
>>
>>1643009
They recognize they are a net drain.
>>
>>1643009
Getting emotionally invested in something with a 10-15 year lifespan always seemed like a bad idea to me.
Maybe they feel the same.
>>
>>1643030
you are not the same as a billionaire, and you never will be.

they probably don't have pets for a reason that you couldn't even comprehend.
>>
>>1643009

Waste of time.
>>
>>1643056
>putting people on a pedestal

they're regular people with a lot of money that's it
>>
>>1643056
>you are not the same as a billionaire
Wow, Captain Obvious.
What other brilliant info can you share with us that we couldn't comprehend?
What a dumbfuck.
>>
Because billionaires aren't actually real people they're just avatars for the businesses/corporations. They are soulless shells with the function of increasing profits.
>>
>>1643009

Because they aren't lonely. There are hoards of people constantly vying for their attention. They also travel a lot from what i understand and pets are a hassle.
>>
>>1643073
>Captain Obvious
is this a reddit meme? fuck off.
>>
>>1643100
You are not the same as a billionaire, and never will be.
>>
>>1643030
Actuali iz per thread
>>
>>1643009
Billionaires do have pets, they're called supermodels.
>>
File: 1373741601774.jpg (42KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1373741601774.jpg
42KB, 640x960px
>>1643189
Actually those are furniture. Pets would be their serving people and charity mongers that constantly entourage those people.
>>
>>1643204
Is that supposed to be a supermodel? She looks like an average crackwhore to me.
>>
>>1643009
They do, but they can pay someone else to take care of the pets. So the pets think the caretakers are their humans.
>>
Dogs can smell the evil globalist fucks and they know it
>>
>>1643361
And yet you assume she's a super model lol
>>
>>1643009

Reptilians don't like animals.
>>
Because we are their pets.

This is the only correct answer, so MODS please shut this the fuck down.

Btw if u argue with me I'll call the cops ;-)
>>
>>1643009
Why the fuck would anyone get a pet in the first place when there is no rational point behind getting one? It literally shows that you're a mental midget if you buy a pet. Rich people don't have pets because their IQ is fucking higher than most
>>
>>1645818
>>1645818
You put out the argument but you don't explain it.
>>
>>1645818
t. sociopath
>>
>>1645681
Thanks, I just got fired from my job.
>>
Many wealthy people own pets. Some own fucking backyard zoos. They even leave their pets like 50 million dollar inheritance. There is literally a chicken that inherited 16 million. More than you'll ever see in your lifetime. A fucking chicken
>>
>>1646013
This is true I'm sure, but I don't think animals can legally inherit money.
>>
>>1646021
Technically dogs have been mayors.

And you can set up a trust fund for a pet.

A trust gives this assurance by having different people in charge of overseeing different aspects of the pet’s care: there’s a trustee, who controls the money and decides when and how it gets paid out; a caretaker, who actually looks after the pet and asks for money from the trustee to pay bills and related expenses; and an enforcer, who makes sure that the trustee and caretaker aren’t mishandling the funds or appropriating them for personal use. If a person doesn’t name an enforcer and there’s enough money there, a court can appoint one.
>>
>>1643009
Only answer is they dont have time to feed and look after them
>>
>billionaires rarely have pets

What. Where is the evidence for this. Can we actually determine whether this statement is correct before we all start 'explaining' why it happens.
>>
>>1646043
>critical thought on 4chan
>>
Just don't want to spend all that time, and love on something just to watch it die in 9 to 16 years.
>>
>>1643009
Pets aren't viable for people who travel/work a lot.

/thread
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.