[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to build and app

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1212.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1212.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Hey guys, first time posting in this board but it seems to be the most appropriate for this sort of thing.

I'm looking to build an app but I have no knowledge in app design, however I have a test premise for an app that would have a lot of daily active users if it got recognised.

I'm looking for an app designer I could talk too?

If you're interested mail me on
[email protected]
>>
>>1640280
>app designer
kek

PS: i'm sure its already been done
>>
>>1640284
It's been done, but none to a credible quality
>>
Tell us more before we consider committing , this board you usually have to give a little to get a little
>>
>>1640289
but if they already have a decent userbase your fucked

i've tried this before
>built a messenger more secure than signal or telegram
>doesnt even require a download or any personal information
>6 months later 2 users

said fuck it and scrapped the project, was nothing but a money sink.

I've built apps before that were 3x the app it was trying to mimic.

BUT PEOPLE DONT LIKE CHANGE

your only hope is if not a lot of people use it, and even if thats the case, why would they use it anyway?

if its anything social related, just give up.
>>
>>1640290
Fair enough, I commute regularly and early, and I almost always miss my stop because I've fallen asleep, I'm sure many others have suffered the same.

My idea is a location based alarm that wakes you up within a set distance from your destination
>>
>>1640297
That is very true
>>
>>1640297
Interested in collaborating?
>>
>>1640300
why did you tell us, fool? that isn't difficult at all. i'd say it could be done in a day or two tops.

you are better off asking on /g/ to be honest. someone will offer to do it there if you pay them properly.

think about how much it might make in revenue though. each user might open the app twice a day. once to set it, once to switch off the alarm. (if that isn't done on the lock screen. that is 2 views per user per day. average that down to one view per user per day. work out how much you'll make via ads on those numbers.

apps can make money if they are done properly. getting people to use them is harder than getting the app made.
>>
>>1640315
That's very true, are you any good at making apps? If you want to go into it together, I can get it out there
>>
>>1640300
I had worked on something like that , but way back in high school ... And well on windows mobile hahaha
Public transport users pine for this shit
>>
>>1640328
That's pretty cool, would you be willing to work together on something like that? My emails up there if you're interested
>>
>>1640332
That's odd my ID has changed, is that normal?
>>
>>1640335
Odd indeed , I also know if another business with a like minded app idea .
I'll get around to emailing you , with details of both
>>
>>1640358
Cheers!
>>
so sad... people don't have creativity so they latch on other peoples ideas you guys are losers
>>
>>1640297
>BUT PEOPLE DONT LIKE CHANGE

Marketing anon. Marketing.

No one needed an iPod. Then all of a sudden everyone wanted one.

This is where TIDAL went wrong: superior sound quality, put more money in the pockets of artists... but no one gave a fuck. Why? Because people don't know why sound quality is important because they listen to music on the train, in the courtyard, in the city on shitty headphones.

Your apps may be better, but unless you can communicate, get some hype going and communicate that value proposition in a way that is relevant to your target market people will never understand.

In fashion they call it "ingredient branding"
>>
>>1640280
lol, I'm sure it's out of your budget but this stuff costs at least 6 figures.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.