[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (145KB, 362x335px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
145KB, 362x335px
/Biz. I make 260e a week working at a bar while I work on music. I need to start snowballing this small amount of money I get weekly into more money...I've looking into shit like buying from china and selling on ebay for profit or amazon etc but I don't think I would make enough back for it to be even worth it. Plus building the rep as a seller. I'm willing to commit time to any options really, as long as it has a return that is worth it. Any suggestions?
>>
sell cars and houses. that's what poor people with no skills do.
>>
Have skills but no work available hence the bar
>>
>>1639584
the problem with reselling is that your money becomes illiquid. you only have cash in what is sold and some items may not sell as expected.

if you're working on music, why dont you investigate ways to profit off that? Like selling samples or preset packs
>>
>>1639584
First off man, start saving, even if you don't know what scheme/business you're gonna run, you want a warchest when you have it figured out.

Here's some ideas I've seen floated about /biz/ in the past year:
>Write and sell ebooks (/biz/ is fond of erotica ones, I don't know how viable that is)
>Affiliate marketing >>1636240
>Provided you got a van or a station wagon: flipping furniture or other goodies from estate sales and small-town second hand shops
>Babysitting. Dogsitting. Dogwalking.
>Lawnmoving. Dogwashing. Gutter Cleaning. Carpet Steaming etc.
>One sneaky idea I saw was you print up "class of 2017" with the name of a local high-school or college or whatevs and just shill that just before graduation time. Not exactly legal, but I'm not sure anyone would sue you... You can charge hella premium.
>Freelance writing

I heard of one guy who built a wooden frame to hold like 7 smartphones, he would play Pokemon Go for people... you work out the rest.

However if you think your destiny lies online, then totally read all you can about affiliate marketing techniques because even if you don't do it: the methods of getting traffic to your landing page, writing good copy, picking the right imagery are the fundamentals of internet marketing that you can use for even your own legit. bussinesses, such as your Ebay store.
>>
Yeah agreed on saving.
Some interesting ideas there, I'm not much for the straight washing dogs n shit as I find it some what degrading, but this is constructive, thanks for the info.
>>
Good point. Hmm see I have had that idea floating around..it comes down to how much fan base I have(around 3k), Time, the network I'm in and how i can use it which I'm limited in due to the fact that its hard to network when people just stay in there groups and don't want to support you even tho you're probably producing better material than them, some click bullshit. You get ignored contacting people being friendly and showing them support etc. So for every 200 people mabye 1 would buy. I dont know if its even worth it without some sort of solid strategy and good marketing/promotion of some sort but I don't have those kind of skills. I'm really just looking for input on this thread and try to piece what fragments of suggestions together into something constructive for myself.

Another note is breaking through the fog with my music which does get a good amount of views, its on the thousands, some 10k. But still its not consistent due to the fact that as I have said you need support of others and its like a club you gotta do something to get in its frustrating. Literally the only reason I get any listeners is because what I make is good and is good production quality but its just not enough, you can have skill but you need to network and market yourself well..(i'm shit at that)
But that's not specifically what were talking about here lol

Appreciate the response
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.