[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Hampshire Taxes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: New_Hampshire_license_plate.jpg (258KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
New_Hampshire_license_plate.jpg
258KB, 780x439px
How bad are your taxes?

Do you do that East Coast County jew tax?
(taxing people by county on sales, or income)?

Or is the only tax people in New Hampshire pay a 2.2% on property and tax on dividends?

Basically can I move to New Hampshire and only pay property tax, and a usurious income tax on capital gains and dividends (Tennesee repealed their usurious cap gain/divi tax).

Are you likely to become less government centric and more libertarian or is your state planning on imposing a Vermont/Massachusetts style income/sales tax in the future?
>>
>>1638611
Bumping for interest. I live in Massachusetts currently and I am really unhappy with a number of things regarding taxation but also with insurance and vehicle registration. Not to mention I am a commercial property owner and who do you think gets fucked the hardest when towns decide to jack up the property tax?
>>
>>1638611
High tax Cali.
9% sales tax, no break for long term cap gains.
Thankfully, property tax is capped at 1%, otherwise that shit would crush most people.
>>
>>1638638
you forgot the 13-15% income tax...
property tax realistically goes up way over 1%, they call them "fees"
sales tax in some counties can be as high as 10%
>>
>>1638662
Yeah, you're right, I guess it's not that bad.
>>
Virginia here. There's a sales tax but it's pretty low for necessities like groceries, 2% or so. And the state income tax is 5%.
>>
another reason to evade (((taxes)))
>>
>Spain

>Social Security
30% on top of your wage paid by the employer (the leftists try to spin it as if it is the employer that pays it but obiously it is discounted from you paycheck)

>Income tax
25-55% of the wage received
Together with the SS tax, you pay 42% to 65% of your income (tho that 42 is actually a bit lower becase the first 3k or so are tax exempt)

>VAT
21%

>Capital gains
22-24%

>Corporate tax
25%

A few more, on electricity, property, alcohol, tobacco, oil and automobile.

Why should I bother to get a job again?
>>
9.25% sales tax
25% of my income to taxes of all kinds
I put 10% into my 401k
1.2% property tax
Various other things I pay for.
Where should I look to move to from California? Cold weather (sub 60 year round) prefered.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.