[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had $100k to invest, what would you do with it (assuming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: baller.jpg (328KB, 1536x1991px) Image search: [Google]
baller.jpg
328KB, 1536x1991px
If you had $100k to invest, what would you do with it (assuming you have no other debts to pay off)
>>
probably invest most of it in drug company ETFs or rental properties in florida

trump seems to have a pretty good stance on drugs, getting them out to market easier. should be good news for biotechs. And I know people who make good money on florida rentals, so I want to get in on that eventually
>>
>>1637710
structured products at 6%
>>
>>1637710
100% in CPLP enjoy the 10k a year in dividends.
>>
VOO and VTI
>>
Short sell various Dry shipping companies on margin and then gold futures
>>
>>1637710
i live in a college town so most likely down payment on a rental property
>>
>>1638175
best answer

or down payment on apartment complex.
don't fuck with these stock memes until you're near $1,000,000
even if you're at a million, buy a fucking apartment complex
>>
>>1638178
its a pretty legit way to go especially where i live the schools bring in 100,000 students in a town with only around 400,000 permanent residents theres literally always people looking for somewhere to live
>>
>>1637710
Invest in some airlines, tobacco, guns, Walmart, pharma companies, safe shit. Maybe buy a share of some meme stock like Amazon, Tesla, or Apple just for shits and giggles.
>>
I would buy a house
>>
>>1637710
Put it isnt 3-4 dividend blue chip stocks and set up a DRIP for each whereby the quarterly dividends are used to buy more stock whicl will in turn net you more dividends plus increase the value of your total shares
>>
I just invested 100k in a real estate fund. But I'm going to be unemployed for the next few years so I'll need that income
>>
>>1638221
This
>>
>>1637710
I would buy a solid gold shirt and hope I didn't get beat to death for it.
>>
>>1637710
Open up coffee stalls in train stations in Britain.

>cold climate people always needing something hot to drink
>lots of investment and development going into rail travel over the next 10 years here so the increasing rate people are using trains will only continue

Assuming this goes well and the profit is tasty enough after 2 years I would look to increase wages for my workers in order to win customers over with the companies good ethics.. I would launch a media campaign challenging the competition like costa and starbucks to match us in our wage increase... Which they will obviously refuse... The brits are very big on jumping on the bandwagon to boycot shit companies and buy ethically.

>tfw not giving a fuck about the poor Vietnamese coffee farmers
>tfw secretly only hiring hot young chicks who suck me off for the job

After about 5 years I'd probably just sell out to the competition and retire if it goes well.
>>
>>1638183
What country do you live in because the largest university in the US only has like 60k students
>>
>>1637710
Education + buying a small property to rent
>>
>>1637710
20% down payment.

10/10 getting $500k in real estate.
>>
>>1638631
Underrated.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.