[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minimum Wage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hi,
What is the best place to become a wage cuck, if you have misdmeanor for DUI?
I can't get a job in trades, government or working for a large company due to background checks and no advanced license or skill.

Where should I start my career over?
>>
>>1637237
why don't you move to another country, you'll do the job you want.
>>
>>1637237
By the way I don't think that it is legal to prevent someone from being hired because of something in his record that has nothing to do with the field he wants to work in.
At least I know it is illegal in New York.
>>
>>1637250
I might end up moving to australia, they have an expensive visa which gives me right to work there.

And government's are assholes when it comes to hiring, I was fired from my welfare government job, for it, even though I was a "programmer" but didn't need to program...
>>
File: 1479130036504.jpg (126KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1479130036504.jpg
126KB, 433x419px
>>1637264
>People actually believe this

>You have two equally qualified candidates, one of them was stupid and irresponsible enough to get a DUI....
>>
>>1637237
What kind of degenerate shit is OP's pic? No wonder you are all broke af.
>>
>>1637237
Looks like your only options is to try and start a business, ebay, or rendering some kind of service
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.