[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no Reddit-like site for Russian-speakers, so I wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4525.png (352KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4525.png
352KB, 300x300px
There is no Reddit-like site for Russian-speakers, so I wanna fill the niche.

Any advice? How to get initial userbase?
>>
The same way reddit got its initial userbase.
Load it with thousands of fake profiles that post content you dictate.
>>
>>1636022
What should be this content about? Could you give any examples?
>>
>>1636033
how to maim people, making moonshine vodka, orthodoxy... shit russians like.
>>
>>1636046
Ok, let's say I have written about making vodka at home.

What next?
>>
>>1636062
You make a sub-RUddet called "vodka at home", then fill it with posts, replies, and content. Then when people google on yandex "how to make vodka" your site shows up.

You then make a profile on vk using a 7/10 on the Ukraine girl as the pic, then you join vodka enthusiasts groups and shill your RUddit threads there for some more publicity.
>>
>>1636071
Could you please tell me more about the shilling proccess?

>hey guys there is an interesting article on vodka making
Definitely looks like spam.
>>
>>1636062
grab a reddit clone template.
populate it with a few thousand fake users who submit comments and stories
start marketing. that's your next step.

>There is no Reddit-like site for Russian-speakers, so I wanna fill the niche.

how much research did you do? there's vk.ru ok.ru moi mir, pikabu, dirty.ru and habrahabr to name a view i found in 10 minutes of searching for reddit alternatives for russia.

they're all in the top 100 russian website rankings according to alexa.com. for large social networks/reddit alternatives like that you have no chance to outshine.

do some research on voat.co. they gained a lot of traction in a short amount of time in US. mainly from hijacking reddit traffic when they started banning certain topics from discussion. https://www.similarweb.com/website/voat.co
I would spend time on RU social sites to figure out how to do the same thing voat did.
>>
>>1636077
WOW 12.5 THINGS THAT YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT VODKA MAKING THAT WILL SHOCK ANYONE(NSFW)
>>
>>1636083
I am from Russia. VK and OK are shitty social networks, pikabu is 9gag-type resourse.

Meanwhile, Reddit is a forum, in the first place.
>>
Also, should it be completely anonymous? Or just optional anonimity?
>>
>>1636094
Nigga just clone reddit dont fix what already works.
>>
>>1636085
That will be taken as spam and my website's reputation will be ruined.
>>
>>1636016
I suggest you instead figure out a way to make it profitable, sell the idea to reddit and save yourself all the hassle.
>>
File: 7568d4c268[1].jpg (33KB, 615x123px) Image search: [Google]
7568d4c268[1].jpg
33KB, 615x123px
>>1636117
if he can't figure out what content to post, forget about how to make it profitable.

I think reddit was in the red for the longest time until they introduced 'reddit gold'.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.