[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, this is kind of a weird question but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: b4242667-wytham-woods-avenue.jpg (219KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
b4242667-wytham-woods-avenue.jpg
219KB, 900x675px
Hey /biz/, this is kind of a weird question but I don't know where else I could ask it. I want to know how much a piece of wooded land is worth. The land is in upstate NY and borders my house. Its in a nice town, however its undeveloped due to the fact that its entirely bedrock. The entirety of the land at most has 2-3 inches of topsoil until you hit bedrock making building houses on it impossible. The land is approximately 300 acres and its only notable feature is a small abandoned rock quarry used in the creation of the Erie Canal. The current owner (which I dont even know who it is, its definitely private property though) has never done anything with it and I walk it regularly and have never seen a soul.

What would be the value of this land?
>>
>building houses impossible

sounds pretty worthless.

lumber?

then use it for grazing? i dunno bub.
>>
>>1635105
Its literally in the middle of a village, no way its gonna be useful for farmland or lumber, local government would never have it
>>
>>1635108
grazing and farming are diff.

if u can get some pimp sheep . they eat grass and u can shear them and sell the wool as a commodity.
ewe can even use the meat if u want.
and goats milk.
and they breed themselves and mow the lawn 4 u.

also horses. stables

just throwing out some ideas.

also . you'd be suprised what the governemnts into.

it would be more of a housing authority that you would have to worry about if you were by certain neighborhoods.
>>
>>1635110
Its 90% wooded so grazing land is out, I really just want a price estimate for 300 or so acres of wooded land that isn't good for anything.
>>
File: sheep_13733ac.jpg (643KB, 2100x1575px) Image search: [Google]
sheep_13733ac.jpg
643KB, 2100x1575px
>>1635115
who cares what u want.

i wanna talk about sheep herding.
>>
>>1635083
who told you you can't build on rock?
>>
File: the-rock.jpg (98KB, 683x568px) Image search: [Google]
the-rock.jpg
98KB, 683x568px
>>1635137
god-hating, fag liberals

Matthew 7:24-27English Standard Version (ESV)

Build Your House on the Rock
24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”
>>
>>1635137
Anyone who wants plumbing or a basement
>>
>>1635161
depends how much you want to spend. Plumbing is easy to do. A basement would cost more, but it's certainly possible.
>>
>>1635164
>plumbing
>through solid bedrock
>easy
no
>>
>>1635172
your plumbing doesn't have to be buried. If you just can't stand the sight of it you can always move some dirt in and cover it though.
>>
File: 1479494562377.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479494562377.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>1635110
>ewe can even
>>
About$100 to $200 per acre
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.