[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please rate the quality of the advice given here/10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 14439853.jpg (96KB, 308x266px) Image search: [Google]
14439853.jpg
96KB, 308x266px
Please rate the quality of the advice given here/10
>>
File: when someone says god is real.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
when someone says god is real.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
"Dont take financial advice from someone who isn't very rich, about 100 million or so" - Martin Shkreli
>>
0/10

Its either cryptofags spamming or some broke college student trying to sound professional because he has read the first chapter in his finance text book. I just come here for the laughs.
>>
Kek/10
>>
>>1633961
There are some anons here who are clearly clued in and are talking about something they know about. E.g., the Twitter marketing guy from a year ago. Advice from them about their area of expertise is decent.

Otherwise, crap.
>>
>>1633961
If you listen to the advice given here, you are listening to people who generally have a vested interest in a stock/crypto, spend a good portion of their time on 4chan, and have high risk, high reward investments. The information here is literally worse then shit.
>>
Depends. If you think something smells like bullshit, it probably is.
>>
>>1633961
Only listen to canadafag
>>
Whats in your opinion the best broker site out there, the fewer commissions the better to get that fast trading going on. Any thoughts ?
>>
File: image.jpg (944KB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
944KB, 4288x2848px
>>1633961
From crypto fags, 0.00001:10

From obvious trolls, 0.001:10

From meme fags, 3&3/4:10

From the anon that was just high as fuck browsing the stock tickers, 4:10

From the anons with skin in the game, 5.56:10

From the anons that did a full comprehensive report on shit about to go down (GXY / GALXF fag for example) and has skin in the game, 9:11
>>
No matter what you do, do not try anal without a condom.
>>
>>1633961
advice is terrible here, except for maybe total stock index funds. You can't really lose if you invest on a fairly long period of time.
>>
>>1634096
I missed the twitter marketing guy, do you happen to have an archive link?

As far as advice goes it's better on this board than any other 4chan board, just take it at face value and not actual million dollar advice, kids throwing shitty ideas/thoughts around and memes.
>>
>>1634203
>Whats in your opinion the best broker site out there, the fewer commissions the better to get that fast trading going on
Maybe you should make a thread with this exact phrase as the title.
>>
>>1633961
/biz/ stop being shit!!! And give me good advice / 10
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.