[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do billionaire businessmen marry Asian women? Are they less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: sacca.jpg (58KB, 634x541px) Image search: [Google]
sacca.jpg
58KB, 634x541px
Why do billionaire businessmen marry Asian women? Are they less likely to divorce, take half and drown ex-husbands with child support?
Chris Sacca and Mark Zuck seem to enjoy them.
>>
>>1633158
Asian women usually control the finances in the family, are less likely to divorce since not many of them believe in divorce.
>>
>>1633158
>Why do billionaire businessmen marry Asian women?

They don't very often

Look up pretty much anyone in finance's wife.
>>
>>1633158
tiny dicks feel yuge in extremely tiny pussies.
>>
>>1633181
>tiny dicks
white cocks are big
>>
>>1633158
>Why do billionaire businessmen marry Asian women?
frugal businessmen want women that can be cheaply disappeared. no woman is easier to disappear than an Asian. Except maybe a black but come on I can't fuck that
>>
>>1633206
that why all white married wives want my black mandingo?
>>
>>1633785
>muh dick: the post
>>
>>1633158
They are smart
>>
>>1633206
Yes, anon, they are.
>>
i dont understand why dont they just have the divorcing wife killed in an accident

my net worth was only six digits when i had my second wife kmocked off
>>
Travis Kalanick (Uber) is also dating an Asian.
>>
>>1633158
Western women tend to divorce more often than Eastern women - it's cultural usually. I had a chart but I can't be fucked to find it. Also realize that the Wests greatest gift too you in finding a lover is the alternating 7 (which can also be a 5 at times). Someone who will work five times as hard as an 8 or 10. Who probably knows near poverty or understands life isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

Don't go for the best looking, pompous piece of ass you can. Go for the alternating 7 my friend. And even further, go after the one who has morals and knows life sometimes sucks.
>>
asians are just off. any hybrid white asians are usually depressed.

White men can marry asian women provided they use a white surrogate for children.
>>
>>1634058
>good looking
>incidentally live in the bay area and have watched multiple hours of both Chris Sacca and Travis Kalanick interviews
>met an alternating 7 when I was 18 and fell in love, despite being kind of better looking than her + kind of knew she was a bit of a slut
>ruined my life because of her
>24 now, haven't seen her in a year - my life is worse off than it was 6 years ago
>hear from random people that she sleeps with everyone

I'm going to add that when you know a girl is a slut, don't listen to her when she says otherwise. Do go for any girl, or anything other than yourself.
>>
>>1634049
Travis is Asian
>>
>>1634089
I was the guy you responded too. Yeah. When you know a girl is a slut and embraces slut behavior, don't go for them. Also to add, virgin marriages go further than multiple partner marriages. It's up to you to decide if you want to train a SO to be good at fucking, or come in balls to the wall but probably have a divorce a little ways down.

Don't marry also, imo. Just not worth it unless you get prenups, postups, midups, etc. Even then the clauses can be nulled and she can take half your shit.
>>
>>1634700
No he isn't.

>>1634755
There are worlds between a virgin and what this girl was.
I went into it thinking we'd have a good run I'd move on. Instead I trapped myself by trying to make our run 'good' (it was anything but).
Lesson learned the hard way. I'm just not going to waste my time like that, with friends or girls.

I trapped myself similarly by being friends with losers.

I'm sure their is good girls out there. By that I don't mean angels. But I'm sure there are girls that are worth it. At the very least I think the female species deserves a better shot than the girl I was with.
>>
>>1634700
To add to this, yes he's Jewish. No, I don't think this is a bad thing.

When he was my age he spent the next 7 years living with his parents, dead broke and trying to make his company work. He was essentially on his last legs when he got an investment from Mark Cuban, and was acquired shortly after

I really like the guy from what I know about him. I've seen at least a good percentage of his interviews, if not almost all of them. (Sacca as well)

Check this one out if you want to know more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=550X5OZVk7Y
This guy's interviews with Sacca are some of the best as well. Interviewer isn't perfect but he's pretty funny. Likely has a gambling addiction.
>>
>>1633785
I am pretty sure the "big black dick" phantasy is only one element of many. Interracial stigmata is another one or the contrast of dark and white skin, etc.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.