[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ordering from China

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: towerbridge.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
towerbridge.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
Hey guys, I´m looking to buy few vending machines from this website: made-in-china.com . How do I actually place an order ?

Also any advise regarding the issue will be appreciated
>>
File: 25b6fe9d67[1].jpg (214KB, 1034x677px) Image search: [Google]
25b6fe9d67[1].jpg
214KB, 1034x677px
I love helping the mentally disabled.. Click contact now.
>>
File: Screenshot_527.png (36KB, 944x666px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_527.png
36KB, 944x666px
>>1632894
My first time doing this, I´ve already sent them email, but all I got was their catalog. How do I actually proceed to payments ?
>>
>>1632906
Did they personally reply to your email, or were you redirected to their catalog after submitting the form?

In email, tell them you want x quantity of y item by z date. If they keep dicking you around in email correspondence, find another vendor.
>>
>>1632957
I got just some generic message, but actually I got invite to membership on the website about 15 minutes ago.
>>
>>1632957
When you're at it do you have any personal experience with running vending machines? Or what do you think is good way for making passive income/starting bussiness?
>>
File: 44.png (83KB, 230x298px) Image search: [Google]
44.png
83KB, 230x298px
>>1632894
>$1,700 per machine
>Minimum 26 machines per order
>$44200 plus the sheer amount of shipping costs for all of them

God, what a terrible investment.
>>
>>1633526
I'm not buying that machine, the other anon just used that as an example
>>
>>1633620
I know, I was just talking about that one in particular.

What's the price and minimum order for yours? In what way are you using it? Just curious
>>
International salesman here.
Do not order from China.
They will commit fraud, law fees are higher than actual damage. either way, they can - at any time - terminate their business and your law suit will not come to fruitition.
>>
Why do they always have a minimum where you have at least to pay 1000-2000$ ? is it scam ?
>>
>>1633714
No it's because they can't be fucking around with little bits.
>>
>>1633639
I plan to order one machine for start, in the ideal case it will turn out to be profitable as I calculated (then I can proceed and buy another machines). At the worst case I will have fancy Chrismas gift for my mom
>>
>>1633698
But the price is considerably cheaper than in US or in Europe. Almoust three times
>>
>>1633051
It's hard to make passive income. You do need to go out and service the machines in most cases, but long term you could become a turn key.

The big contracts seem to have been taken out of the realm of the small business tho. So nestle have their own machines for coffee that they'll only give to largeish contractors and so on.
>>
>>1633714
Shorter the run the more the overhead/cost.
>>
>>1633792
The risk also decreases as you become a bigger buyer. You have to view this as starting a relationship really, but if it fails early on the other guy is right, just move on. You cannot threaten legal action, it's absolutely useless.
>>
>>1633982
So what do you think I should do?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.