[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad to fall in love with a co worker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2125.jpg (145KB, 1300x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2125.jpg
145KB, 1300x961px
Is it bad to fall in love with a co worker?
>>
>>1632513
yes
unlss it's a temporary job
>>
>>1632513
almost always: yes
there's the tiny chance of .01% it does not lead to trouble
>>
>>1632513
It's expensive to fall in love. Dating/fucking co-workers tends to lead to trouble.
>>
>>1632513
If possible don't shit where you eat, but also own where you shit because shitting in your own toilet is far more fulfilling.

It's not an unbreakable rule though. It's also better to sleep above but laterally, so not with your department's boss but the other department's boss. If you own the toilet, sleep with your competitors workers or something, I dunno. Just not your employees.
>>
Good advice is >>1632649 move up and laterally.
If things go sour (they always do) she just talks to HR about sexual harassment and there goes your job.
I wouldn't do it unless I planned on quitting soon.
>>
File: burns.gif (719KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
burns.gif
719KB, 245x225px
>falling in love with anyone
>>
>>1632665
The platonic smithers relationship is funny.
>>
>>1632649
>Shitting
>Fulfilling

I hate to tell you this, but you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>1632702
>prostate simulation
>>
>>1632513
I made you kill Theresa, Bernard but don't get yourself upset. Stay on your loop like a good wageslave.
>>
File: 1479827032874.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479827032874.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>1632513
It is until your gf dumps you and u take a bottle of jack to work and fuck that bitch on top of the eggs in the cooler.
>>
File: keep-calm-its-only-a-simulation.png (37KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-its-only-a-simulation.png
37KB, 600x700px
>>1632750
>prostate simulation.
>>
>>1632513
I work with my wife. Does that count?

We're both managers of our own departments in a large engineering company.
>>
>>1632513
I did. We're still together 7 years later, have one kid together. Neither of us work at the original place any more though.

I can imagine it would get really messy if you broke up with a co-worker though. My gf admitted she was prepared to quit the job if we didn't work out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.