[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wil this very, very evil fucking company ever crash and burn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Apple-Stock2.jpg (54KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
Apple-Stock2.jpg
54KB, 850x566px
Wil this very, very evil fucking company ever crash and burn? No company is as bad as apple and deserve to fucking fail.
>>
>>1632073
It is the logical conclusion to capitalism
>>
>>1632073
You were short when the Samsung's started exploding, right?
>>
>>1632073
Companies aren't good or evil. People are.

Fucking commie
>>
>>1632858
There are plenty of evil companies, where people use corporate resources to do evil things.

I wouldn't count Apple among them though.
>>
>>1632073
Too poor to buy an iPhone ?
>>
>>1632073
>Apple
>Crash and burn

Pick one

Expect a drop when Trump fucks their slave labor though
>>
File: Samsung Galaxy Fire.png (315KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
Samsung Galaxy Fire.png
315KB, 620x347px
Evil company?

Like a company that knows they have a major design issue with batteries that will start fires and potentially kill people, but try to cover it up and release the product anyways?

Yeah... that would be pretty fucked up.
>>
>>1632858
Companies are people according to the United States
>>
My mom is now switching from Apple after being a vehement applefag for over a decade.

It may take some time when liberals start waking up.
>>
>>1632073
Are we talking literal crashing and burning or...? Last time I checked goyPhones at least didn't catch on fire for no reason
>>
>>1633095
oooooo got em
>>
>>1633095
Damn straight.
>>
>>1633095
Nice try.

"Corporate personhood is the legal notion that a corporation, separately from its associated human beings (like owners, managers, or employees), has some, but not all, of the legal rights and responsibilities enjoyed by natural persons (physical humans)."

The only duty a corporation has is to generate profits. PERIOD.

Morals apply only to living human beings.
>>
>>1633079
Apple do not use slave labor.

Apple don't even manufacture their own products any more. Foxconn do it for them (and for most of their competitors as well). But Foxconn don't use slave labor either.
>>
>>1633089
>Like a company that knows they have a major design issue with batteries that will start fires and potentially kill people, but try to cover it up and release the product anyways?
>>
>>1633228
Its a metaphor dumbass, of course they arent literal slaves. The fact that they have to put up nets to keep them from sudokuing themselves because the pay and conditions are so bad means that it may as well be.

And it doesnt matter that Apple doesnt directly hire them. They're still their souce and foreign so they're still fucked if Trump gets his way.
>>
>>1633261
If I went around saying Microsoft were assassinating people, and you pointed out that they weren't, would "it's a metaphor dumbass" be an appropriate response? If not, what's the difference here?

Foxconn comply with wage laws and pay the going rate. Conditions were bada some of their factories a few years ago, but AIUI they've improved since.

If Trump gets his way (or rather gets what he previously claimed to be his way, which is unlikely) Foxconn will open more factories in the USA and Americans will pay more for some goods. But I doubt it would make much difference to Apple.
>>
>>1633228
>Apple not using slave labor
>Foxconn ching-chongs killing themselves after having to work 14+ hour shifts for extended periods of times for cents on a dollar

Being purposely ignorant of where your shit is made doesn't absolve you from your culpability. They are enablers. Slave owners by proxy.
>>
>>1633553
Bernie Sanders plz go
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.