[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello biz, I'll get to the chase. I think I attended a pyramid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: onlyinjapan15.jpg (238KB, 600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
onlyinjapan15.jpg
238KB, 600x1080px
Hello biz, I'll get to the chase.
I think I attended a pyramid scheme meeting today what can I do to shut it down?
>talks about his business success
>talk about a handful of people he made rich
>won't reveal the "master business plan unless we get invited by the senior members back
>start talking about pyramid schemes and how they are not
>talk about them being bad
>talk about its okay to contract with them
I checked the company name he provided which he claims makes him millions and no Web page. Just a Facebook page and it lacked content unlike a real rich company. Checked the senior members and the guy himself on LinkedIn and again nothing with real substance. What can I do to sabotage this. It's privately owned so I couldn't check sec
>>
And before you shit talk me. I haven't spent a dime beside gas money and only went cause of a "friend" who I will drop of this indeed is a pyramid scheme
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-23-01-18-14.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-23-01-18-14.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Pic related the super vague business plan that was flashed for 10 sec
>>
Of course this is a pyramid scheme. If they have to explain why they aren't a pyramid scheme then they are a pyramid scheme.

You're not going to do anything to shut it down because there will always be retards that fall for that shit.
>>
>>1631934
They might be dumb. Try helping your friend to understand their ways.

But literally if you get told this isn't a pyramid scheme then it is. It would just go without saying if it was a legitimate business with a working model.
>>
>>1631949
I am, I'm trying to save some ppl desu. Some ppl I interacted there today seems like nice ppl who can't afford to lose anything. Didn't find any hot dumb chicks to bone tho
>>
Should I go back to meeting number 2 and shit in their face?
>>
You can denounce them, pyramid schemes are illegal in many countries.
>>
>>1631932
It may be a legitimate multi-level marketing company ran bybretarded autists. They can take legal action against you if if you disrupt them and they are found innocent.

Just my 2 cents. If it really is a pyramid scheme then by all means fuck em up.
>>
>>1632089

This - MLM is different than Pyramid - but sometime attract some less than stellar HR.....
>>
>>1632089
My friend tried to get me to join one of these (amway), he's in pretty deep even though he hasn't made shit from it for the past year. It's pretty much a legal pyramid scheme.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.