[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is /biz/ a good place to get advice and shit or do you just shitpost?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Business-Papers-Philippines.jpg (2MB, 4752x2985px) Image search: [Google]
Business-Papers-Philippines.jpg
2MB, 4752x2985px
is /biz/ a good place to get advice and shit or do you just shitpost?
>>
>>1630443
Most people shitpost, but the best advice I've got was from this board. If you want to dive into Mt. Shit to try and find the billion dollar diamond, by all means, go ahead.
>>
>>1630475
do you know where i can get some advice?
>>
>>1630479
What are you trying to figure out?
>>
I've tried to give advice, but for the most part, people didn't want to hear the reality.

One case in particular, someone complained to me that, using my advice, it would take YEARS to double his money.

It's mostly kids with no perspective or real grounding, so of course there's lots of bullshit
>>
>>1630629
Preach on, brother.
Most who come here want easy answers. If you're honest and tell them that shit is fantasy, they either get mad or refuse to believe you.
>>
>>1630443
It's mostly people larping about being successful. There used to be one or two worthwhile tripfags, they've left. The only people making a living here are a couple of fags selling chinese shit on ebay.
>>
>>1630629
I don't want your shitty money making schemes, I want a 50% return on my investment within 6 months
>>
>>1630668

$MGTI go all in, It already rock bottomed. On the way up now.

They are uplisting by year end and rolling out their products/ contracts.

Will be on NASDAQ by end of next year, easily over $3-4 from 1.30

unless ofc you are using robinhood then ur shit out of luck
>>
>>1630443
1 or 2 times a week i run into someone on the up and up. Or find someone i can actually help who has at least put in the effort of a google search. Other than that i check in for the lols and to scram at the shitcoiners.
>>
>>1630443
Learn to recognize the good posts and ignore/laugh about the bad posts, then you should be fine.
>>
File: 0f4e34d3-shit.jpg (59KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
0f4e34d3-shit.jpg
59KB, 576x768px
>>1630475
ROFLMAO. This is perfect. It's like when i explain /b. If you want a shot at getting cancer and dying old and broke while didibg for gold then go for it. If u can handle the shit there are always a few gold nuggets to be had.

I swear to fuck the banana posters though. My god.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479905271784.jpg (22KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479905271784.jpg
22KB, 480x853px
>>1630641
>Mfw mybentire life i think i have to be a famous inventor or win the lottery to get rich.
>mfw i pick up my first personal finance book and discover that getting rich is more boring than my day job.
>mfw some years latter i am headed towards semi-retirement at 34 years old and full retirement by 38-40.
>mfw you can be average joe and make more than wolf of wall street. Legally.
>>
>>1632125
>i am headed towards semi-retirement at 34 years old and full retirement by 38-40.
>easy answers
Way to miss the point.
>>
>>1632200
>way to miss the point.

I was agreeing with u. Mutherfuckers on here 90% are scammer shillcoiners or stockfags.

Anon brings actual advice.

Flock of screaching shitcoiners talking about a lucky bet they made from moms basement.
>>
File: 1468718087835.jpg (83KB, 1500x940px) Image search: [Google]
1468718087835.jpg
83KB, 1500x940px
>>1632125
>be average joe and make more than wolf of wall street. Legally.
>>
>>1632949
What is a stockfag?
>>
>>1630475
this.

there are some smart and informed /biz/realis but you have to ask smart and informed questions and learn to sift through shit.

>>1630629
>One case in particular, someone complained to me that, using my advice, it would take YEARS to double his money.
bahahaha!
At least, by the sounds of it, he wasn't one of these $25 fags
>>
File: 05-11-16 - 1.jpg (75KB, 530x431px) Image search: [Google]
05-11-16 - 1.jpg
75KB, 530x431px
i am headed towards semi-retirement at 34 years old and full retirement by 38-40.
>easy answers

I am 10 years older than you. Use to own four restaurants make a lot. Then I lost a lot. What can you share on how to retire in five years? Please share a little.
>>
>>1630629
if you could give yourself one bit of advice to an 18 year old you what would that be?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.