[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the average negro ever discover the concept of building equity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Will the average negro ever discover the concept of building equity?
>>
>>1629440
Air Jordans and crack > equity
>>
Nope.

Racism makes it so blacks can't save and invest money instead of blowing it on stupid shit.

Bastard Republicans. Forcing Jamaal to get that third pair of Nikes. Makes me sick.
>>
Equity? Nigga that's a dope word Nigga. Fin to name my daughter that. Sheeeeiiit..
>>
>>1629440

In the last 8 years under Obama:

> Blacks are less educated, relative to whites
> Blacks net worth have dropped, relative to whites
> Black on black crime is through the roof. The only thing BLM accomplished is make the police stop responding.
> Blacks employment rates have dropped
> The racial divide is back to 1960's levels

The only thing Obama has accomplished is to preoccupy the black people's time with anger and hate instead of doing anything productive.
>>
>>1629440
This chart shows a wage gap, nothing relating directly to equity
>>
>>1629495
You can't gain wealth and higher status without building it.
>>
File: 1462240889768.png (930KB, 1941x600px)
1462240889768.png
930KB, 1941x600px
>>1629440

>looks at africa

Not without a full bore eugenics program
>>
>>1629440
Only shows that blacks became more shit tier over time due to increased numbers and emphasis on black culture.
>>
Wealth and status isnt equity, you can live in poverty but have 100% equity in your life
>>
>>1629528

Doesn't matter if you have positive net worth when that's only 500 bucks.

Also: Wealth = high relative net worth = lots of built up equity
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.