[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminist in economics class gets rekt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Elliot-Rodger-1.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger-1.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
Anything more based than when women think they can beat you in something?

>be a misogynist
>stock simulation in economics class in uni
>class of 200, in Top 10 highest earnings is all guys except one girl at #1
>whole year all I hear is "yeah!! you go girl!!" and the girl bragging how shes smarter than guys (despite she has 200 trades and the thing is her life)
>decide to go ham and in 2 trades make 250k and come out of nowhere and take #1 spot
>finish semester at #1 with women in #2 as always

Feels good
>>
>physics teacher tries really hard to push the "girls can do physics" meme
>offers after class tutoring to this one girl to help her be top of the class
>I beat her without even trying, 99 to 92
>I beat her so hard she went into life sciences
She's now in med school and I feel like I deserve some credit for bullying her out of physics. In a way, I've saved the lives of many.
>>
>>1629434
lol if she switched classes because someone beat her, you're right, that emotional cunt should stay out of phys
>>
>>1629434
>except physics teacher really won cause he was beating her hard and you're still a virgin betafag
>>
>female teacher mentions the wagegap
>>
>>1629451
lol in High school girls always wrote speeches about the wage gap and women's rights and I always walked out and eventually the Head talked to me about it.

I basically told her women are a meme and dont deserve rights and got suspended. Lmao
>>
>>1629430
This isn't ur fucking blog
>>
>>1629498
yes it is faggot

ban me
>>
>>1629434
yes, she actually left because she could only get 92.

good work anon you're totally saving more lives than her.

thank god for 4chan otherwise this story never would've gotten out there
>>
It looks like /pol/ is out again...
>>
File: 1476368792230.png (184KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1476368792230.png
184KB, 500x376px
>>1629576
Looks like /cucks/ are out again.
>>
>>1629665
Break time's over, back to the cell block.
>>
>>1629430
Kek good job OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.