[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I get my medical degree in South America in 6 years, can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ztX3mMi.png (329KB, 400x468px) Image search: [Google]
ztX3mMi.png
329KB, 400x468px
If I get my medical degree in South America in 6 years, can I move to the US and work as a M.D. or do my specialization in a US university? I'm European, but where I'm from the Doctor pay isn't even close to the US (80k-200k+ a year)

Anybody has some experience with foreign degrees?
>>
Do you speak spanish?
>>
>>1627570
Yea, I'm pretty much fluent in it. I lived in Spain for the first 12 years of my life and have kept practicing ever since. I know that South America Spanish is a bit different but I would move there for half a year in advance to get used to all of it.

It's just super easy to get into an University and it's free, just now sure how practical a medical degree from there is.
>>
>>1627564
nope. if you want to work in the medical field, you have to study in the US. a degree from south america is literally worth less than the paper it is printed on.
>>
>>1627584
See, that's the issue I have with making this decision. There are a lot of different facts, opinions etc. on the matter. For example I have read in one forum that you just have to pass an exam for your degree to be "accepted", on another I read that it's almost impossible or useless. So much misinformation, even on medical forums.

I just want to jew my way into a good job and an incredible salary
>>
Get your degree in s America then spend a few years in UK nhs. They will up skill you for free and then you can take on a US jobs
>>
File: cap_rec_20120825_125645.jpg (43KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
cap_rec_20120825_125645.jpg
43KB, 704x480px
>>1627564
Which country are you from?
>>
>>1627591
I think it would depend on which country too. If you get it in a decent place it will be a good conversation starter.but if you go to Honduras then kys.
I knew a guy from Albania who was a doctor and all he had to do was sign papers and take an exam. And wait Depends on what type of md too
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.