[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rhg/ /rg/ - Robinhood General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 472
Thread images: 72

File: Gustafsson.jpg (40KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Gustafsson.jpg
40KB, 630x420px
Let's have a good clean fight! Edition

It's Monday, boys. Rise and shine.

------
Join us for market discussion, Bukkake-style:
-- Moderated --
- https://discord.gg/0hRGmk6ekDuiO1yS
-- Free-For-All Dick-swingin' --
- https://discord.gg/5k3sVzC
-----------
Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=moonmissioncontrol%40gmail.com
---
Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
https://biopharmcatalyst.com/
-----------------
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS 4CHAN, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-http://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator.

Previous thread: >>1623923
>>
Buy nxtd
>>
File: Glock Cock 45.jpg (210KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
Glock Cock 45.jpg
210KB, 659x609px
>>1627554
I am ready.
>>
Hope you guys have a good sleep, I think I'm going to be up all night thanks to chronic insomnia. Can't wait for 9:30.
>>
biggest hype for you fellas?
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 1280x720px
I have $3k extra buying power for upgrading to RH gold,first response is what I will put it into.

Note: Serious answers ONLY.
>>
>>1627579
amazon
>>
Best of luck to all my brothers. I feel good about this week. We're all blessed.
>>
>>1627579
amd
>>
>>1627575
OCUL going up to 14 hopefully, looking for a play for the rest of my cash right now though
>>
>>1627579
Honestly AMD is the hot ride through january invest and kick back and relax
>>
Could someone sum up AMD and why it's so hot? I'll probably hop on soon.
>>
>>1627600
Recent tech deal with Google, and other companies. Zen coming January.
>>
>>1627605
Where do you estimate the price is headed?
>>
>>1627600
Over extended a little bit due to the google deal but its still set on track to make gains similar to nvidia.

The are releasing new chips that are claiming to be just as powerful as Intels and for cheaper prices too.
>>
>>1627609
You can ride it long term all the way through 2017, it all depends on how powerful the new cards are, a lot of people are gonna buy them if they are indeed as strong as they claimed they are.

12 by the end of the month.
>>
>>1627609
I personally don't know. Whispers in the last thread mentioned double digits at least.
>>
File: khali trump.jpg (95KB, 693x1232px) Image search: [Google]
khali trump.jpg
95KB, 693x1232px
WHY YOU SHOULD GET IN $AXAS:

Largest oil discovery in the HISTORY of US discovered in the Midland basin, Texas.
AXAS Operates in the MIDLAND BASIN. So this is great to buy a couple 1000 shares.

>http://www.click2houston.com/news/texas/mammoth-texas-oil-discovery-biggest-ever-in-us_

>http://www.ibtimes.com/nearly-1-trillion-worth-oil-found-texas-largest-deposit-ever-discovered-us-2448534

>http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/11/18/the-midland-basin-wolfcamp-shale-is-not-worth-900-billion-thats-not-how-resource-economics-works/#6192d28f2197

==============================
AKS - American Steel

Why? Trump has been building all his life. He's a businessman who wants all-american production in the USA. He wants to rebuild the country's Infrastructure.

AKS will be building major buildings and will be used to build roads, tracks, you name it. I call this one, the Trump stock. Don't be surprised if this booms, since Big don is in office he's going to rebuild everything with and I quote "All American products".

Keep in mind what i'm saying.
>>
>>1627615
This reminds me of the people that were shilling SWHC before the election.

kys
>>
>>1627615
I would add TRCH to the watchlist. They have operations in the Permian Basin and spiked after the news. My assumption is that it'll drop, but it's worth keeping an eye on.
>>
>>1627586
you investing all your cash on that play???
>>
>>1627615
what happens to your oil company when the DXY keeps surging
>>
>>1627629
Not at all, just had some shares from before it took off Friday. I just have some uninvested cash and don't know where else to put it
>>
>>1627615
so bannon is pushing for a TRILLION dollar infrastructure spending campaign. sort of a new deal jobs type of thing while interest rates are so low they're almost negative. i think american steel is a good bet. $AKS and $X maybe...

anyone else read up on this trillion dollar plan? http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11/18/the-lead-political-panel-part-2.cnn

also, when trump would talk about the 'failing infrastructure' he would always circle back to our 'third world airports' that are 'falling apart'. how do i invest in this? how to profit off of airport updates and renovations? are there specialized airport construction companies??
>>
File: mclbmancdog.png (237KB, 384x240px) Image search: [Google]
mclbmancdog.png
237KB, 384x240px
>>1627655

>GOP controlled House
>GOP controlled Senate
>GOP controlled White House

Infrastructure is the last thing they care about. If you really want to take a long position off the upcoming power transition, go with military/defense stocks.

I wouldn't be surprised if Donald starts pounding the war drums in a year or two.
>>
>>1627661
I'll honestly admit my ignorance of the subject of how political parties treat infrastructure investments. Can you please explain more about how republicans as a whole don't care about improving infrastructure?
>>
>>1627666

Improvements in infrastructure require a lot of government spending. Republicans are generally opposed to government spending. This isn't a mystery.

Steel stocks are a good play at the moment because the campaign hype is still lingering, but it's just that campaign hype - full of lies and false promises. Trump knows how to play the game just like every other politician. I wouldn't hold them past January though.
>>
>>1627661
he's a populist. he was elected on a jobs for blue collar workers agenda. long term, manufacturing jobs aren't coming back. short term he can win all these voters again with an infrastructure package. if he gets a trillion dollar infrastructure spending package pushed thru, he'll be able to claim that he MAGA'd, provided millions of new jobs for the working class, etc. he'll win a second term easily. after that, growth will have to come from elsewhere and that's when we start hearing drums... or at least a new arms race.
>>
>>1627654 you investing AMD for long term btw?? and is OCUL a long term thing for you ?
>>
>>1627673

If we assume that he plans to run for a second term, then yes, he needs to stick to some of his promises. But, I'll really surprised if that kind of spending plan gets through Congress.
>>
>>1627671
>campaign hype
maybe... but if the republicans want to win next term they have to deliver... and deliver big league. if they don't, the backlash will be unbelievably yuge. i think that US steel manufacturing will be good for the next 4 years.
>>
>>1627682
>If we assume that he plans to run for a second term
i guess that is a pretty big assumption. maybe his ego will be satiated with one term...and he'll graciously step aside so that his daughter Ivanka can run in his place against Kanye. Oh, wait... for that to work he'd have to have kept some of his big promises.

lol. bedtime. see you at open.
>>
Thought on RLOG and the shipping stocks?
>>
I'll copy/paste this from the last thread so more people can see since I posted pretty late.

Alright gay boys, after some DD I'm pretty sure that HTBX is gonna make a spike in the days leading up to and possibly on the 30th. Here's why.

They're releasing data on phase 2 trials of a bladder cancer drug on the 30th. http://ir.heatbio.com/press-releases/detail/540/heat-biologics-to-present-topline-hs-410-phase-ii-bladder

After looking up the conference and poster they're presenting, the abstracts and summary says:

"Results: Vesigenurtacel-L treatment was well tolerated with no vaccine-related SAEs; primary AEs were mild, most commonly transient injection site reactions. "

"Conclusions: The combination of vesigenurtacel-L and BCG is well-tolerated with preliminary evidence of synergistic effect and immunologic responses that are consistent with vaccine mechanism of action. Vesigenurtacel-L warrants further investigation as a potential treatment for NMIBC."

Source: http://suonet.org/meetings/upcoming-meetings/2016-suo-annual-meeting/online-program-viewer.aspx (look up poster #21, type in "Vesigenurtacel" and it should pop up)

Now I think some of this is priced in because of the price spike on the 16 but I'm not sure if that's because people actually did the DD and found this summary on the article or if they just were speculating on the press release. Either way, it's dropped down to $1.42. There's also a bit of a lull in terms of volume too.

52 week range is 0.40-1.43.

Unless I'm reading this wrong I'm assuming they're gonna have a press release after the poster presentation saying that the drug showed positive results for the trial.

Thoughts?
>>
>>1627707
It could also be bad news no? Are you asking if they're gonna have a press release? Or are you asking if it is gonna be a good press release? Because it is always a gamble. Thank god it is not some clinical trial because NVAX and MSTX were terrible, and people really thought MSTX was gonna work out.
>>
>>1627707
fuck I cocked up again, it should say 52 week range is 0.40-4.72
>>
>>1627714
I don't know if it'll be an official press release or whatnot, but I'd imagine that after the poster presentation at the conference there'll be at least a news article or something to stir up the market. And based on the abstract and summary I posted up there, it seems pretty clear cut that it's gonna be a positive one, no?
>>
>>1627714
And it IS a clinical trial. It's phase 2 on the drug, with the abstract for that data posted above like I said.
>>
>>1627719
I understand what you're doing. But their abstract and summary are gonna have positive words so everyone feels more confident in investing and working with them. However, I wouldn't say that alone proves that they will have a successful trial.

Again MSTX definitely fucked many people over, and I remember a lot of people citing the previous trial and press releases saying that it seemed very positive and optimistic. But no matter what the trial is gonna go a certain way whether or not one uses positive reinforcement.

And yeah, there's usually some sort of news but I've learned with conferences they really only boost so much if anything at all. The clinical trial on the other hand has all the power, it'll shoot it up 200% or take it down 60% depending on the wording.

Again, it is always a gamble can never say it is a guarantee
>>
>>1627719
>>1627718
>>1627714
>>1627707

On Dec. 6 they have another confrence on HS-110 and nivolumab.

>Conclusion: Allogeneic gp96-based vaccination may have synergistic activity in combination with immune checkpoint inhibitors.

Even with this good news of HS-410 in phase 2 and HS-110 with nivolumab in phase 1b, wouldn't they still be months if not years till sales let alone FDA approval?
>>
>>1627735
Well yes, but good news means they're one step closer towards selling, and these big firms want to get in on the next big thing so they make back a lot of money. Hence why news of anything going good shoots these stocks every which way.
>>
>>1627739
So it would be solely on speculation and hype?
Correct me if i am wrong but isnt phase 2 still very early on?
Thanks for the insight.
>>
>>1627741
Right, but I'm not saying to hold until the actual release of the drug (that will be a couple years away at least), I'm saying that this abstract and article are actually kind of buried and I'm not sure if the casual investor (of which there are millions) would have read into it.

That's why I'm wondering if this positive data is gonna be reported after the presentation on the 30th causing stocks to rise, where I would probably sell. Usually after positive results a company's stock goes up, at least based on the other ones I've looked at so far.
>>
>>1627729
I'm pretty new to this and this is my first bit of solo DD so by no means take me for an expert. Sorry if this was misleading.

What happened with MSTX exactly? I missed that one so I'm not familiar.
>>
>>1627752

>Shilled for weeks by anons
>Clinical trails failed and were subsequently cancelled
>Crashed 80%+
>/rgt/ placed on suicide watch
>Price never recovered
>>
QUICK post what you're going to buy as soon as the market opens tomorrow. Im watching SGNL and STEM.
>>
>>1627609
Safe estimate would be 12-13 dollars this week. Maybe it will hit 20+ after the new gpu and cpu. Just know that under the new president of amd things are finally headed the right way.
>>
>>1627778
Is a 50% increase really a safe estimate...?
>>
>>1627707
>>1627729
Stfu you fag. Last time you shilled a pharma stock, it went down 80%.

Kill yourself
>>
>>1627799
This is my first time shilling anything you silly bastard
>>
>>1627554
NMM load the boat
>>
PTN good news for this week my friend

Buy big today no tomorrow
>>
>>1627818
No but seriously, it's shit cheap now, lot's of trades but no real price change. Hinted at partnership or BO in a few weeks.

When it does happen it's gonna double and I won't be surprised if it increases even more then that.
>>
You guys dont need a peek at watchlists. its not for children, trolls, or illegit fags. But then again you ALL arent like that but you know who you are so ill throw in two...

CBR

DPRX

Do research homes!
Someone said buy nxtd.. Yeah thats legit advice, i have stake there too.

Want a Real heavy hitters watch list? Got some btc for me? Ill email you with a stock list...
Post a throw away email and ill contact you...
>>
Hurry up with your throw away email for a heavy hitters watchlist... Pre market starts at 7am! Market opens at 930am
This is the thanksgiving week! You do not want to miss this mass potential stocks!
>>
And dont worry, all stocks i will give you in the list, are all obtainable with robinhood.. Wether its under a dollar or not. And nothing too high... You WILL be satisfied with the list... Post a throw away email, ill contact you with a btc price, my wallet address and after 2 confirmations on blockchain, ill send you a list of Very High potential stocks
>>
The btc price is... 0.0014 just to let everyone know. Youll make that back anyway!!!
Send your throw away email for the list!!! I will not scam you either, im not hiding.. I know some of you cats can rip straight through me... Tango down!
Just tryna be nice and earn some btc doing so.
>>
... Actually too... I offer an apology if i offended anyones gender or role there of. I was just joking. Itd be hypocritacle of me if i was a troll too huh.. So, just to say it wether it means shit to you or not. I apologize, sorry!

Now on with help making you money...
>>
>>1627854
You sure are dogshit bad at your attempt to swindle.

How did you find us, google gullible tards ?
>>
File: 1478662962534.jpg (159KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1478662962534.jpg
159KB, 500x594px
At least we know YOU don't wear Gucci from head to toe. Cheers!
>>
I piss 0.0014 btc anyway, like i need it? If no one wants a great watch list, thats your loss.
8.9th's pulls that every little while anyway.
>>
Shorts are flying away... You guys are letting your pessimistic attitudes let money slip away from you. Although, i guess many of you cant or dont know how to buy ahead in pre market anyway, but thats okay!! Still money to be had!! 0.0014 is worth it for these stocks!!!
Heres another...

MATR
>>
Good morning, lads.

How are we feeling about this week? Any potential holiday surprises to look out for?
>>
Buy my watchlist instead much better than that other fags also only .0013 btc what a bargain
>>
Dead cat bounce on DRYS? No just endless optimism. People are convinced its a giving tree. Hop on this morning and sell out in the first 15min even if its a small gain.

AMD pre market is shooting up, not to be the guy who said I told you so but Ive been telling you so since friday. Def hop in at open, even if there is a dip for sell offs its going to recover ground by the end of the week.
>>
>>1627913
Like gambling, hope is what they feed on. Play it safe and you wont get burned. Besides there will be shorts till the end of time, abundance mentality my friend.
>>
>>1627919
I have a good feeling about DRYS, I was gonna make a similar post. After the day it crashed, I held it for three minutes and made $60 by putting about $200 in. I too have a feeling it's gonna go nuts on opening again before dying back down.
>>
>>1627925
If it trys to skyrocket they will put a hold on it again. Sell before then or sell the moment it comes back.
>>
Is anyone still holding AMRS?
>>
>>1627930
Yeah, that's what I did last time. Held it until the stock froze so I put a sell order on it and it sold for maybe just a bit less than what I placed it at. Was great, hope it happens again.

Feel sorry for people who lost their ass on DRYS last week though.
>>
>>1627940
big bags here
>>
>>1627956

How big m8
>>
DRYS EASY WIN INCOMING FUCKERS DONT KNOW THEIR LESSONS
>>
'Tis time.
>>
Has anyone ever traded GSL it makes 10%+ spreads either up or down everyday, fucking hard mode but alot of chance for dineros.
>>
also EXEL and IMMU have been performing really well and both have new treatments that look good
>>
>>1627759
dont talk about it
too soon desu
>>
Come on guys, focus. I wanna buy something at opening for a good daytrade. Im driving myself crazy researchig and have been up four hours and nothing looks good,but I know monday is always moon mission say. What are todays moon missions?
>>
>>1627978
DRYS is at it again.
>>
>>1627979
No, no no no no no no no no no no no no no
>>
File: VSzvNO3.jpg (255KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
VSzvNO3.jpg
255KB, 1920x1200px
>>1627980
it's the only way
>>
File: 1460520370028.jpg (46KB, 671x665px) Image search: [Google]
1460520370028.jpg
46KB, 671x665px
>>1627979
>its another "rhg loses it's money" episode
>>
>>1627835

what do you need, $200? then I get a million back? WHAT A DEAL!!!!!

I could even move to nigeria
>>
>>1627707
Ever since MSTX, I swore off clinical trial plays.
What you should do instead is sell on the 29th, then buy back in on the 30th IF AND ONLY IF the results are good. You still need to be careful, though. AUPH lost 50% on good news because there were some deaths (unrelated to the drug).
>>
>SPU

Fucking juice I'm about to chase after first dip
>>
File: nico nico knees.jpg (197KB, 900x1217px) Image search: [Google]
nico nico knees.jpg
197KB, 900x1217px
mfw you motherfuckers are tempting me to buy back into DRYS
>>
>>1627993
I bought Friday before close at $11 it's about to be a wild ride
>>
>DRYS
>>
>>1627993
There's a lot more to gain than to lose but do not hold it more than 5 minutes. Don't go putting your entire account into it either, just put a couple hundred in and be happy with a quick $60.
>>
File: 1460305638052.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460305638052.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>1627993
do it goy. take the chance
>>
>>1627970
Very hot tell more
>>
>>1627978
OPXA will likely run today
>>
FYI everyone knows DRYS is a hot potato, pull out of it sooner then you think you normally would.
>>
>>1628001
this looks solid
oversold therapeutics stock
might buy this instead of drys
>>
RLOG is in play today, get in boys.
>>
>>1627915
Confident really. Gonna be watching tech for the holidays.
>>
>>1628004
Don't buy DRYS nigga
>>
>>1628004
>oversold
>up 25% since Thursday
>>
URRE is having an asset sale deal closed before the 30th of Nov that should send the stock to $2 - $2.50
>>
bought opxa
85 shares at .70
it's all the money I have
>>
File: FASTER.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
FASTER.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>1628017
Good luck Kamerade.
>>
>>1628017
holy shit very nice
>>
File: crying dog.jpg (12KB, 440x464px) Image search: [Google]
crying dog.jpg
12KB, 440x464px
>>1628019
omg it just hit 0.81
>>
>>1628017
You will be blessed. But consider getting a job.
>>
DRYS is a dud, bail out. Not acting like it did last post-crash skyrocket, will only go lower from here.
>>
File: 1479433312418.gif (818KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479433312418.gif
818KB, 400x225px
>>1628021
>>
>>1628022
im a student m8
i play with stocks in my not-so-free time
>>
DO NOT BUY

GLS
RLOG
URRE
AND PROBABLY DRYS

THESE ARE BEING SHILLED BY FAGGOT BAGHOLDERS WHO SHOULDN'T BE TRADING EVER. DON'T TOUCH IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY
>>
GOOD FUCKING CALL ON OPXA
>>
File: 65957316-368-k18665.jpg (25KB, 368x575px) Image search: [Google]
65957316-368-k18665.jpg
25KB, 368x575px
I have to make $489 to be back where I started.
>>
File: 1464783996021.jpg (21KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1464783996021.jpg
21KB, 528x424px
>>1628026
*GSL
>>
>>1628023
>tfw cashed out at 15

fucking fine by me
>>
File: 1295130162.ascari_p1150645.jpg (241KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1295130162.ascari_p1150645.jpg
241KB, 1280x960px
>OPXA AT .90
>>
OPXA is today's moon mission, boys. Watch that shit soar. Swept up over 600 shares Friday.
>>
Guys give me a fucking moon mission
>>
AMD is gonna dip, don't buy yet
>>
File: 1392145408676.jpg (92KB, 550x424px) Image search: [Google]
1392145408676.jpg
92KB, 550x424px
>tfw I tried to scalp DRYS again
>got burned

dang
>>
File: jessica clements.jpg (122KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jessica clements.jpg
122KB, 1080x1080px
set my limit for opxa at .95
>>
Too late to get into OPXA?

>>1628035
I have AMD, but I hope it dips so I can buy more. It's always been a moneymaker for me.
>>
AMD AMD AMD. GRAB AMD UNTIL IT REACHES 10
>>
>>1628038
Set it to one dollar
>>
AMD is dipping right now grab in the 8.xx
>>
>>1628040
lol, the MACD already did a crossover. Nice bagholding.
>>
Last chance to get some $ESEA on the cheap
>>
$NAO is under 3. Time to get in.
>>
$CHK em
>>
CHNR dayum
>>
>took day off work
>raining outside
>stocks up
>Bogle about to speak on cnbc in 10 minutes

max comfy right now you guys
>>
>>1627999
basically it fucking jumped like 124% in the first 1/4 of the trading day last wednesday I believe, I bought into the subsequent dip had one day trade left and the volume was at like 12 mil so I kept waiting and ending up selling at like a 24% loss on friday, midday, fucking panic fucked me cause if i held till the end of the day it would have only been like 14% but check out googles charts on it and shit usually a big delay with volume i think it will jump soon again, its fucking crazy man
>>
>>1628051
>NAO
why are they down

>>1628055
i'm working from home today too
gonna call in an order to dunkin donuts and swing by and pick it up in a few
>>
I wish I had 250000 in my account so I could just live
>>
>>1628035
>tfw average of 9.11
What will it dip to?
>>
>>1628060
$7
>>
>>1628060
probably go back down to $8.50

Let this be a lesson for you, don't ever trade in the first 30 min.
>>
>Tfw you time your buy just right

Fuckin snagged AMD at the 8.98 back up again. Couldnt have timed it better
>>
File: 1.png (25KB, 612x254px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
25KB, 612x254px
>>1628060
See the crossover on the MACD?
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>bought 500 shares of scon at 3.60 while it was mooning
>held over weekend hoping for it to go back up
>1.80 right now

Can't even pay my bills anymore, I put everything into this
>>
Im so sick and tired of this. Im trying to not give up. Did my research and literally my whole watchlist is in the green, except for what I actually bought. This has happened 3 times this month.Just Lost $400
>>
That fucking AUPH dip
>>
Hey biz. Original OPXA shill here

I sold all 5000 shares at .85

I hope you all make money, except for the guy who called me a jew when i first shilled it, and the guy who yelled at me on friday instead of asking why i rec'd it...to you well i hope you remain poor for 1000 years
>>
rxii
>>
File: CxrsjPXUAAEJpQt[1].jpg (104KB, 650x891px) Image search: [Google]
CxrsjPXUAAEJpQt[1].jpg
104KB, 650x891px
>RXII
>>
>>1627714
>>1627729
>>1627752
>>1627989
>>1627759
>mfw bought 100 MSTX just for fun on sept. 21 right after it crashed
>seems to go up now finally
>>
>>1628058

Got 400 shares at 2.98.
>>
RXII is on my list as well. I do like it. Btw im also the guy who rec'd VKTX as a potential rocket sometime early next year. Im pretty good at this shit so I suggest you try to scoop up a few shares at some point
>>
I woke up to a 22% MSTX pump.
What happened?
>>
>>1628076
Whats a good play for buying today and selling tomorrow? Just had to eat a $300 loss and im out of daytrades because I didnt want to burn my gains from last week
>>
File: IMG_2909.jpg (50KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2909.jpg
50KB, 400x301px
SBLK shiller here sold off at 5.50 this morning didnt pick up like i anticipated if u bought this sell.before eod
>>
What happened to my MNGA shiller?

When do you think volume will pick up?
>>
>>1628076
Was .85 your price target? It's at .96 and climbing
>>
>>1628094
I have a general rule, if im up 20% on something i do not intend to hold (espcially if i had it only a few days) i sell it to lock in the gain

I will watch it to get back in, of course. I do not have any specific targets for OPXA but expect it to have $1 resistance
>>
AMD will not get past 9.17-9.20 for a while becuase there are so many fucking sellers
>>
TSN down 15%, lock in for tendie profits
>>
>>1628101
same

RXII entered @ 2.06
sold @ 2.47

its at 2.88 now but I dont feel the regret like I used to
I think I'm learning how to be happy with my positive moves
>>
>>1628102
Not a day trade anyway AMD is good long term
>>
>>1628108
proud of you
>>
mfw there's lots of red and barely anything is moving that hasn't already mooned
>>
File: CxkSgfcXAAEzZp1[1].jpg (57KB, 600x844px) Image search: [Google]
CxkSgfcXAAEzZp1[1].jpg
57KB, 600x844px
>>1628113
thanks
>>
>>1628108

How do you guys enter when it has such a spike? I always get super paranoid that's gonna be it and never buy. Do I just need to stop being a bitch?
>>
>>1628118
This is how you'll save your money anon, try you hardest not to chase. If there are some moderate gains or the start of the moon and the volume is there, then go for it
>>
>>1628104
Looks like they're in a rough spot with bad sales and CEO stepping down, but they make some tasty spicy tendies so it should go back up, right? I can't let my taste buds influence my stock decisions though.
>>
File: 1447621150848.gif (558KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1447621150848.gif
558KB, 300x169px
WHY ARE NONE OF YOU ASSHOLES TALKING ABOUT EBIO?
>>
File: CxkHW89XcAA6_jM[1].jpg (79KB, 782x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CxkHW89XcAA6_jM[1].jpg
79KB, 782x1200px
>>1628118
its good to be paranoid

like I said earlier this thread I tried to do the same with DRYS this morning and got burned
>>1628036

when playing with rocketships like this **I keep my share size very small** and I bail right away if it doesnt go my way

if it goes the right direction I just set a stop loss and slowly trail it up as price rises. let it keep running and then when it takes a little dip you get stopped out

LOTS OF LITTLE GAINS ADD UP

LET YOUR WINNERS RUN

CUT YOUR LOSSES EARLY
>>
BAS TO DA MOOOON
>>
Gluu is the only one worth a fuck
>>
>>1628001
Someone mentioned this Friday. Would of been a great weekend hold. SHIT
>>
File: 23123888888888888.png (193KB, 491x418px) Image search: [Google]
23123888888888888.png
193KB, 491x418px
>AMD broke $9
>>
>>1628151
AMD is gonna mega bounce at 9
>>
Amd gonna crash to 8
>>
>>1628160
Maybe not that far but huge orders are going through.

This is the dip if anyone wants in
>>
File: 1474516564875.jpg (25KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
1474516564875.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
JDST bringing in the gains

So much easier to call the top on miners than it is to call a bottom
>>
Gonna buy more AMD if it goes to $8.50. Been in love with this stock for over a month.
>>
File: 1478703439717.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478703439717.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>1628001

Thank you anon

In at .91
>>
>tfw SICON is slowly going back up
>>
RGSE about to moon
>>
>>1627554
>>>1628001
>Someone mentioned this Friday. Would of been a great weekend hold. SHIT
Fucking son of a bitch. Mooning now
>>
KGJI is dipping
>>
File: damn you.jpg (21KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
damn you.jpg
21KB, 600x300px
>>1628067
>>
>>1628186

no volume
>>
>>1628067
Fuck, dude.
>>
amd is dipping
>>
>>1628214
Its over valued atm, it will adjust and then continue its trend.
>>
should i wait a couple of hours to buy then ?
>>
Not sure what to buy OPXA, AMDA, or AMD....
>>
>>1628219
I'd say its a good time to buy AMD, not sure how far it'll dip though.
>>
>>1628221
you saving your amd stocks for the future?
>>
i would never touch amd at high 8s - 9s. just plain dumb for a buck gain per share if you're lucky
>>
>>1628028
>Down 64.4%
>Lost $900
I feel you bro
>>
OPXA ready to spike again, just needs more volume
>>
>>1628226
but what is you want it more for a investment instead day trading
>>
>>1628224
Future as in long term? Not really. I'm interested how their new projects and the release of Zen will affect the stock value, though.
>>
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE EARNINGS WHISPER MOST ANTICIPATED CALENDAR THING
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-21+at+11.18.48).png (20KB, 737x432px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-21+at+11.18.48).png
20KB, 737x432px
>>1628229
this, opxa could very well get back to the $3 zone
>>
>>1628233
google it you fuckign nigger
>>
>>1628093
Don't know. If I did I'd say when. But their financing just was disclosed so that's some good news. Honestly I thought the financing might be a potential rocket short term but it loos like this is gonna take a little while to cook up.
>>
File: file.png (538KB, 950x515px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
538KB, 950x515px
>>1628235
I cannot find the right one.

I'm looking for the updated version of this.
>>
File: 1394301326031.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1394301326031.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>1628229
>>1628234

And there we go
>>
>>1628239
stocktwats usually has it
>>
>>1628232
why not future... what if its the next big thing :O
>>
>>1628242
What should I search?
>>
File: IMG_0491.png (229KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0491.png
229KB, 750x1334px
>>1628139
THIS.

Potential moon rocket from .4 to 1 they signed a similar contract with NASDAQ that RGSE signed causing it to shoot up. Really big potential gains here
>>
What do y'all think of logitech? Gonna go the same way of Nvidia?
>>
>>1628239
literally www.earningswhispers.com/
>>
File: emily bruhn.jpg (48KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
emily bruhn.jpg
48KB, 500x650px
opxa just keeps climbing
>>
>>1628248
Thank you mister shilleer :^), it goes up every end of year read chart
>>
>>1628243
I plan to sell my position if Zen proves to give AMD a nice boost, but I might re-buy a dip for long term holding.
>>
File: 1479250831711.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1479250831711.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>1628231
>investment
>amd
anon...
>>
File: laura andrea schönborn.jpg (96KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
laura andrea schönborn.jpg
96KB, 640x960px
+37.07% today
>>
>>1628254
Mm didn't notice that. It did except for 2014 it looks like but with refinancing coming and their close at the end of the year might end on a good note. Might have this for a longer hold than I thought.
>>
>>1628252
That is what I'm looking at but I can't find the neat little calendar.
>>
>>1628250
Personal user of Logitech products, either total trash low end garbage or high end gamer garbage. No fucking dice mate.
>>
File: smug.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug.gif
2MB, 400x225px
> he didn't buy the $JDST/$TSN dips
>>
>>1628265
Their headsets are fucking horrible from my experience, but my webcam and mouse (non gaymer) have been working pretty well.
>>
File: IMG_0492.png (83KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0492.png
83KB, 750x1334px
OPXA and BAS doing good today.

Might be worth looking into.
I expect BAS to hit above 1 sometime soon due to NASDAQ having a stock price agreement with them so they won't get delisted.
>>
AMD rebounding strong.

No pullback today

WE CLOSING GREEN AGAIN GENTLEMEN
>>
why is amd a bad investment?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-21-11-31-29.png (82KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-21-11-31-29.png
82KB, 1080x1920px
Im out of daytrades. How the fuck can I recover this? What can i buy now and sell tomorrow
>>
>>1628277
How'd you lose 300+ dollars today?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161121-103310.png (124KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161121-103310.png
124KB, 1440x2560px
Buttfuck i should of sold
>>
opxa is wasting my day trades
I keep getting out then jumping back in for fear of missing out on another rocket
>>1628277
bas or opxa
opxa is dipping atm
>>
>>1627661
Give some good defense and military stocks
>>
>>1628272
where the fuck did you hear that
>>
>>1628284
You know you want some $BAS ic riches. Friendo
>>
>>1628282
Fucking $ESEA. I spent all night researching and made a good watchlist. The whole list is green for the day except for the $ESEA that I bought in to. I didnt want it to burn a further hole in my balance I wanted to keep my gains from last week so i sold
>>
OPXA!!!!
>>
Buy TSN faggots, it's rebounding.
>>
File: Dancing potatoes seizure.gif (124KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing potatoes seizure.gif
124KB, 300x168px
>>1628295
>>
OPXA starting to run?
>>
what the highest you think ox can go ?
>>
>>1628295
I left well over a grand on the table selling too soon, but I doubt it holds $1 today
>>
selling if it gets to 1.20 or 1.15
>>
>>1628272
>>1628289

Here
>>1628248
>>
File: 1479694762668.jpg (124KB, 1090x906px) Image search: [Google]
1479694762668.jpg
124KB, 1090x906px
>6% already woith jdst
>might even get another 4%
YUS KING SLAY DEM
>>
What's opxaw
>>
File: opxa1.png (17KB, 951x459px) Image search: [Google]
opxa1.png
17KB, 951x459px
>>1628301
>starting

It's been running
>>
File: skeleton-computer-guy.jpg (93KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-computer-guy.jpg
93KB, 650x487px
>tfw waiting for amd to dip
>>
>>1628310
Gotta love the race collectivists.
>Implying America was "brown" to begin with.
Arguably red, but not brown.

>WE WAS PREZIDANTZ N SHIET
>>
BAS dipping rn good time to jump in and get even more gains on its road to $1
>>
>>1628319
BAKA WHITEY DO DAT DANCE FROM MTV THAT WAS /OUR/ DANCE

*adjusts glasses*
*puts on western clothes*
*takes a shower with indoor plumbing*
*doesnt have polio*

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!!!!!!11
>>
File: library seizure.gif (335KB, 460x319px) Image search: [Google]
library seizure.gif
335KB, 460x319px
>>
>>1628314
Nice up %50 already
>>
if opera drops again good idea to buy again just sold when it peaked 1.20
>>
>>1628336
Nice good move
>>
opxa*
>>
so can someone explain why AMD is not a good future investment?
>>
Going in big league on bas lets go to the moon boys
>>
>>1628345
no shill?
>>
Sold OPXA at 1.22
>>
someone said OPXA doesn't have any resistance until 2...

How do they calculate resistance?
>>
>>1628346
No, he can predict the future
>>
>>1628351
you look at the graph history and try to find where it had trouble in the past
>>
>>1628346
In true robinhood fashion, I dont know a damn thing about it, just meming off of another poster in the thread lets see what happens, all i can tell is its pretty close to the floor now
>>
"so can someone explain why AMD is not a good future investment?" ANSWER MY QUESTION GOD DAMMIT
>>
GOING IN OPXA AGAIN!!!!!
>>
>>1628355
so it's all based on what happened in the past...? That doesn't seem like a consistent way of making predictions

>>1628362
it is, just hold. Next ER is in 2 months
>>
File: underporches simpsons nod gif.gif (335KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
underporches simpsons nod gif.gif
335KB, 220x165px
>>1628364
>>
File: Cq5WNGFXEAA9T4j[1].jpg (89KB, 805x535px) Image search: [Google]
Cq5WNGFXEAA9T4j[1].jpg
89KB, 805x535px
>>1628365
its called Technical Analysis

lots of people consider it nonsense
lots of people live by it

>he doesnt buy during a rising duck pattern!
>>
>>1628364
Have fun
>>
That moment I bought in OPXAW at the peak and proceeded to lose all my week's earnings when it dropped like a brick.
>>
>>1628364
never double dip, thats pure fucking greed
Ive lost so much doing this
>>
>>1628375
this
but i've also gained so much by double dipping
say, looks like opxa is back to 1.18...
>>
>>1628375
you're right :( any stocks you looking atm or you don't for the day?
>>
>>1628375
well it's running again...

>>1628368
lol what's been your experience with it?
>>
rec me some dank dividend paying stocks
>>
>>1628342

But it is.
>>
>>1628370
I'm up but out of day trades so this won't end well
>>
>>1628364

good luck

I locked in gains at $1.17
>>
>>1628384
i locked my gains in as well at 1.20 i was gonna go in then dropped so i was like fuck no... lol what do you guys think about OPXAW ??
>>
Bas looks like its revvin up to meme on boys
>>
SHILLING BAS
>Possible run all the way up to one since they closed a deal with NASDAQ saying they had to reach that price to stay listed.

>it's on a run today
>This happened with RGSE and it shot up afterwards
>>
>>1628389
I'm in
>>
File: anastasia romanov.png (193KB, 434x599px) Image search: [Google]
anastasia romanov.png
193KB, 434x599px
Is this a good time to put money into SH (https://www.google.com/finance?q=NYSEARCA:SH) "S and P SHORT ETF" it seems like the S and P are higher than ever, even higher than it was before 2008
>>
>>1628393
I'm in at .3
>>
>>1628387

good timing.

I don't have much experience with warrants. Not going near it.
>>
what's the difference between OPXA and OPXAW? they're the same company with different tags
>>
>>1628400
We'll enjoy the gains then damn. Wish I had seen this news sooner would've jumped on earlier
>>
>>1628393
meaning I'm going to make over 1k today on it

...right?...
>>
>>1628378
>lol what's been your experience with it?

fact is people use it
therefore it does contribute to driving the price point

if theres a historical resistance point at 5$ and the stock just cant seem to break 5$ every run up, then you better believe on this run theres gonna be a lot of people selling at ~4.90
>>
>>1628409
self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>1628409
>>1628412
Ahhhh ok, so even if I'm not a believer there are people who are and I need to factor them into my decision making
>>
I bas can break .44 its taking off
>>
Kgji dip roasting in the oven. Idk is it me or is just as good to look for solid dips. Rocket rides are fun when you can get in on one. But I like watering Dips until they spring up eventually. Only been investing for a 6-7 months or so, having far more success with this method. Will I get burned eventually?
>>
>>1628415
You better start believing in BAS memes cause you're in one
>>
>>1628417
You need to have patience like the tarantula. You set the trap now wait. If she crashes there is already a "floor" so it seems possible to make gains but be careful. Sometimes there's a reason why they tank
>>
>>1628404

OPXA - you're buying stock
OPXAW - you're buying warrants
>>
>>1628407
No no not today. But over the course of the next week the stock stands to most likely hit 1. Buy now to maximize gains and get over double what you put in it. I'd probably put a stop limit around 1 but I've learned from experience it can definitely jump up over that for sure. If everyone's shitting themselves it can possibly hit 2 but that's gambling if you want a safe bet I'd ride it all the way up to 1.
>>
>>1628417
that's much less risky than chasing stuff like shipping memes
>>
File: Bas-lightyear.png (33KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bas-lightyear.png
33KB, 300x250px
Strip on tight to the BAS moon station
>>
>>1628423
ah ok...well I think I lost money on OPXA cause I didn't sell at 1.20...
>>
File: IMG_3104.jpg (52KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3104.jpg
52KB, 600x791px
>>1628430
Red leader standing by
>>
>>1628424
Will MNGA run too? Should I sell off some amrs to get in?
>>
>BAS
>BAS
>BAS

If you like making money, shit if you wanna double some money jump on this train all the way up to 1.

To prevent delisting they must comply with a notice from NYSE to make their share price reach 1 if not they face delisting. However usually when news like this pops up the stock price shoots to whatever the notice says and a little more after that. If you wanna double money ride it up until $1 if you wanna gamble on some more just hold it past $1 and sell where you think it'll land.
>>
gonna buy bas fridayy it should be up to $1
>>
Picked up some BAS. How high's this headed, fellas?
>>
>>1628439
$1
>>
File: crying feels emo kill self.jpg (12KB, 217x200px) Image search: [Google]
crying feels emo kill self.jpg
12KB, 217x200px
>opxa

that's it i'm becoming anorexic
>>
>>1628441
How about by the end of this session?
>>
>>1628423
so the warrant for OPXA went from .01 to .03 during it's run earlier

Is it a viable strategy to look for warrants on different stocks that are running and buying them? Cause 300% is a huge increase
>>
>>1628434
Gonna be honest I don't see it jumping for a little the refinance news will take a second to affect the price really, probably towards the end of the month and into December. I've got it on my watchlist in case it jumps but probably not soon.

What I did was sell my MNGA and bought into BAS to make some quick gains. Will probably jump back onto MNGA but my money's gonna do better sitting on a stock that's gonna be moving instead of one that's gonna be stagnant for a second.
>>
>>1628449
I highly doubt BAS is going any higher than .5 amigo.... Sorry to break it to you....
>>
GOING TO SWING OPXA!!!!
>>
File: 1385437255091.gif (470KB, 215x264px) Image search: [Google]
1385437255091.gif
470KB, 215x264px
>>1628437
>To prevent delisting they must comply with a notice from NYSE to make their share price reach 1 if not they face delisting.

The only way that turd is getting to $1 is through a reverse split.
>>
>AMD
>IGT
>SJM
>MBLY
>TJX
>DBD

If you want to be a mad man
> JASO
>>
>>1628451
Idk alot of speculation it's reaching atleast $1.0 we can only see.
>>1628449
Yeah I hear you AMRS is the same for me. It's been so stagnant
>>
>>1628441
Any idea when? Not trying to sound impatient just really anxious...
>>
>>1628451
I'm betting on it. Just hope this luck does well.
>>
>>1628399
Lmao no
>>
>>1628294
What we're you thinking

This stock was a blatant pump and has had little activity for the past week
>>
80% of my saving are going into AMD
>>
OPXA bouncing back
>>
Eyes on TNDM. Not sure about catalysts, but volume is picking up, oversold, and price is gaining steam right now.
>>
File: ok kid.jpg (66KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.jpg
66KB, 431x450px
>>1628470
>>
>>1628468
If zen is real then you win mega bucks.
If only Nintendo made their deal with AMD
>>
>>1628458
I've been making 100 a day off amrs just selling the peak in the am and buying the dip right before lunch
>>
>>1628480
I saw you in the other thread.

How much are you throwing in to make 100 back? Cause it from what I've looked at only seems to bounce. Between 5% and 10% returns.
>>
>>1628479
what if zen isn't?
>>
>>1628490
Just playing around with 1900 shares
>>
>>1628443
Never buy the dip after a peak
>>
does it matter if i want long term investments on robinhood or no???
>>
>>1628491
Then hope they beat q4 expectations. Should be easy because wall street thinks AMD is gonna drop in q4. But console gaming is making a comeback and ps4 sales will crush this holiday.
>>
File: 5bOp67V.gif (948KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
5bOp67V.gif
948KB, 400x242px
I'm betting everything I have on BAS

I'm down $500 so if this doesn't pan out I guess I'm done with trading

rip
>>
>>1628494
nah ur good, you only get so many day trades anyway. Long is your best option on RH, despite what these astronauts would tell you
>>
>>1628491
If Zen does not beat market expectations, $AMD goes down.
If Zen beats market expectations, $AMD goes up.

But this is /biz/, where we need meme language, so if Zen is real then TO THE MOON. If Zen flops SUICIDE SLIDE
>>
>>1628494
No. Free commission so you'll pay less than other brokers. However honestly if you want to do long investments look into other brokers since they have better research and price charts. Yeah they have a commission fee but if you're doing long investments you won't be trading much.

However if you're messing around with a little cash I'd say stick with Robinhood because it's cheap.
>>
>>1628496
Did u just buy in? Because its gonna go down before it even has a chance to go up.
>>
BAS TO THE MOON
>>
>>1628505
Once it breaks .44 its gonna meme off
>>
>>1628503
But before zen is even released q4 earnings will be posted. Very good chance they will beat expectations. It will be awhile before we find out the truth behind zen, for now they are just telling us its as good as the claim. But we will see if someone else comes out with other info.
>>
>>1628476
Look now.
>>
>>1628511
Mm idk if it'll break that today looking more like a thing tomorrow
>>
$1,000 in on BAS lets do it
>>
>>1628503 >>1628495

so say if Zen doesn't do well... will $AMD still be a good long term investment or not?
>>
>>1628505

I'm in at 0.4125 average
>>
Based on patterns Opex is about to climb another hill
>>
Think we can hold bad through the day?
>>
File: su.png (762KB, 665x782px) Image search: [Google]
su.png
762KB, 665x782px
>>1628520

BELIEVE
>>
>>1628529
I WILL STAY POSITIVE SENPAI!!!
>>
>>1628520
The thing is we need to know just how powerful it really is, AMD could be bluffing. We will find out on Jan 17th. I believe q4 postings are going to be before then so either way you can decide where you want to go after they are posted. Which I am banking on besting expectations
>>
>>1628526
Bas
>>
>>1628534
Grab it right by the pussy
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-21-12-20-23.png (128KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-21-12-20-23.png
128KB, 1080x1920px
>>1628072
AUPH is still a great buy under 3.50 imo. Caught that dip as well.
>>
Any stocks other than bas I should buy right now? Pls do not meme me I've already lost $750 by being retarded
>>
>>1628517
>>1628511

Just kidding it's on some meme magic might roll through.
>>
.44!!!!! BASSSSS QUEEEEEN
>>
>>1628546
Well wherever it goes i think its gonna stick so that's good news.
>>
am i too late for $BAS?

whats the plan on this one?
>>
>>1628554
yea but it should dip again, big gains by the end of the week, keep ur eye on it
>>
>>1628546
Don't ever doubt meme magic.
>>
File: FkEgJk1.png (52KB, 399x757px) Image search: [Google]
FkEgJk1.png
52KB, 399x757px
Should I take this and recover some losses or hold to make up for a lot more?

I'm tired of doing what I think I should do because I always make the wrong choice
>>
File: constanza tired fat.jpg (74KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
constanza tired fat.jpg
74KB, 585x400px
opxa
>>
OPXA all day. In at .99
>>
>>1628569
>in at .20
>
>>
>>1628480
I saw you too. I know that's the true way just been patient. Good luck to you. You really got AMRS number
>>
AMD will not stop making me money
>>
>>1628571
>>1628569
When you get burned, you'll learn your lesson.
Set a stop loss so you dont lose more than 5% just in case. Keep an eye on it.
>>
Whys cara dipping so hard
>>
File: tommy scared.png (493KB, 690x527px) Image search: [Google]
tommy scared.png
493KB, 690x527px
>>1628587
tfw no day trades
really banking on a successful day for opxa
>>
>>1628587
I appreciate the advise! I definitely did. OPXA just jumped so I'm thinking about dropping it all in a few min. Depending on what happens here.
>>
>>1628587
Advice* Also only have 63 shares so just playing around.
>>
>>1628594
Just imagine every high volatility stock as being manipulated as pump and dump.
This pattern
Low-goes very high- people sell- it dips- mini peak- the rest of the people sell to get last of their profit- starts to crash
>>
>>1628594
It will be just fine its about to climb again.

So BAP needs to raise again to stay on the market?
>>
>>1628600
Up-UP-down-up-down-down-down
>>
OPXA still has room to run. Congrats to those who got in early. Damn bruh.
>>
Just a reminder for the BAS train the markets are closed Thursday and close 3. Hours earlier on Friday. So it's either gonna lose momentum by Friday due to the day off or is gonna hit 1 by Wednesday. But that seems unlikely.
>>
>>1628605
Its literally on a turning point, these next 20 minutes will determine the rest of its day...
>>
I missed the BAS pullback earlier this morning. Too focused trading options on SPY.
>>
>>1628594
1.25!!
>>
OPXA going down now bois.
>>
>>1628623
Yep, .99 > 1.20 makes me a happy trader.
>>
File: Fat scared face wrinkle.gif (2MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
Fat scared face wrinkle.gif
2MB, 280x200px
>>1628615
>>1628619
>>
>>1628562

put it all in $JUST and $KYS
>>
>>1628615
What technical analysis can you use to find a turning point? Macd?
>t. actually trying to learn instead of be a parasite
>>
>>1628589
Jeff sessions attorney general stuff I think
>>
File: reeee angry pepe blurry.jpg (38KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
reeee angry pepe blurry.jpg
38KB, 895x895px
>>
>>1628631
Human Psycology mostly. In guessing since it slowed down people are pulling out what they earned and looking for other trades.
>>
>>1628631
VWAP is a good indicator to use.
>>
How low do you guys think AMD will dip before the holidays/January? I got in around 7 but looking to pick up more shares
>>
>>1628643
This this this
>>1628600
>>1628602
>>
>>1628651
Don't want to burn my last day trade. Trying to avoid that 90day ban.

I bought in after the initial opening spike... bagholding for the next two hours can't hurt
Right?
>>
>>1628656
Look at the 7 day chart for scon best example right now
>>
BAS is on its way up and about to break 5 I'd recommend jumping on the train now because it's gonna hit 1 pretty hard the next couple days.
>>
>>1628656
If you bought in around 60-70, you can hold til tomorrow
>>
>>1628660
.50 not 5
>>
Waiting for that BAS dip.
>>
That BAS reversal though, the market might ne down but someone's got an eye on it, this just got good!
>>
>>1628660
>buying at peak
>>
>>1628668
We just saw the dip, lunch is over, the trains moving and we are hitting 1 after all!
>>
>>1628673
>>
>>1628673
I was waffling with BAS before, didn't seem like it would budge. It's taking a straight shot to the fucking moon now though.
>>
WOW $BAS CALM DOWN SON
>>
File: CxzD9eWW8AEhJ_b[1].jpg (118KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CxzD9eWW8AEhJ_b[1].jpg
118KB, 1200x1200px
>BAS
>>
Everyone forget OPXA and get on BAS right now. This shit is blasting off.
>>
>>1628668
>peak
We've only just begun, this is a meme stock now
>>
>>1628639
Liquidate your other assets and buy bas
>>
File: Screenshot_20161121-142634.png (155KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161121-142634.png
155KB, 1440x2560px
I'm going to lose money on this
>>
>>1628693
Just wait my friend. Set a stop loss if you are that worried but there is good indication that this has more room to grow.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
>>1628693
>buying at .52
>>
>>1628693
Dont worry brah we're all gonna make it.
steel hands
>>
OPXA and BAS, Mondays are good days ain't they.
>>
BAS is either gonna go above 1$ (some sort of manipulation to meet nyse regulations)

Or it will crash and burn and get delisted

Im betting it goes up
>>
>>1628703
You bet your ass, who knows how but they drafted a plan and they are going to follow through. Possibly pumping their own stock to stay afloat in the market.
>>
Should i hold BAS overnight
>>
>>1628706
Yes
>>
>>1628706

>.49 currently
>May possibly hit 1
>100% return

Yes yes yes
>>
Gonna jump BAS the moment it flirts with falling below the dollar.
>>
>>1628693
Rip your gains
>>
>>1628711
this feels like MGT all over again except with no wacky mcafee leading the way
>>
>>1628715
>wake up tomorrow
>BAS is at $5
>>
>>1628715
If it falls the company loses their listing, they need this.
>>
>>1628693
-$40
Just hold
>>
Serious question. Can scalping 2-6 cents be good?
>>
I'm still holding the bag on GSL, which seems to be tanking consistently. Should I cut my losses and divert those funds to BAS before end of day? GSL is a dividend stock, might it be worth a long-term hold?
>>
>>1628722
of course

if you have 100 shares thats $2-$6
if you have 1000 shares thats 20-60
if you have 10000 shares thats 200-600

all about scale
>>
>>1628724
>Should I cut my losses and divert those funds to BAS before end of day?
Yes.
>>
opxa
>>
>>1628726
How do I obtain 25k
>>
Where my OPXA bro at? We just hit 1.26!! Today's a win for the market!
>>
RGSE finishes their note conversion today. Get in now or EOD for a potential uptrend.
>>
>>1628732
get a real job and save up for a year or two...
>>
>>1628726
And call me buddy please hug me
>>
>>1628734
note conversion?
>>
>>1628736
What do you do?
>>
File: motivational crab.jpg (49KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
motivational crab.jpg
49KB, 400x316px
>>1628733
Dat's meee baybeeeeee!

Faith wins again
>>
>>1628715

>no mcafee

Hopefully this means we're good
>>
new thread please
>>
AMDs at 8.9. Whens a good spot to enter?
>>
goddamn chinese KGJI fraudsters messing with my gains REEEEEE
>>
>>1628754
7$
>>
>>1628741
I work at a steel fabrication shop as a draftsman

its fucking miserable work and I'm quitting soon

but Ive been able to save up a fat stack over these past 7 years working here

enough to hopefully make it on my own as a daytrader... thats the dream at least
>>
Is there a place to learn how to read the market?
>>
>>1628743
I was in opxaw. Made 500 off of it today. Winners.
>>
>>1628754
Ride out the week, look at AMDs 1 year chart and see how it blew up too quickly, now its readjusting to the average. Wait a day or two.
>>
File: Cxy-ws0XUAANWLl[1].jpg (114KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cxy-ws0XUAANWLl[1].jpg
114KB, 849x1200px
>>1628761
theres about a million places that all will try to sell you the answer

best bet is to just experiment and use your own experience to teach yourself

protips:
most important - use candlestick charts, turn on bollinger bands

mid importance - learn what MACD and RSI indicators are

low importance - read about ichimoku clouds
thats my advice
also if you have no confidence in your abilities now, you can open a fake money account (paper account) and play pretend to try and learn
>>
I'm one day trade away from being labeled a day trade (i think?)

How do I join RH Gold? I think I might want to day trade over winter break
>>
>>1628755
That's on my watchlist for tomorrow. Apparently it's in oversold territory now, and has a history in early October of bouncing up after taking a huge dip. Volume's surging too.
>>
>>1628759
Damn man. I'm in college spending about 15% of my paycheck every payday in stocks. Just trying to get better at reading the market. Lost $60 ever since I started 2 months ago. I'm garbage
>>
Heads up, NAO is a good grab before closing.
>>
>>1628761
One good trick is learning basic things like bear traps and bull traps.
>>
>>1628773
I'd throw in CCI with MACD and RSI too. If you use those 3 all in conjunction then it's hard to go wrong, but that's also because it's very hard to find a stock that gives the right signals at any given time.
>>
BAS is dropping to .47

when is the deadline for them being dislisted from the nasdaq?
>>
>>1628786
6 months
>>
>>1628782
can you elaborate on why?
>>
>>1628781
I lost $60 over the past few months because of that Amazon drop. Then two days ago I earned $60 from buying a stock and selling it three minutes later. Now I'm back in the green and up by $20. Keep trying.
>>
YOU FUCKING BITCHWHORE CUNTS, its /rgt/
>/rgt/
>/rgt/
>not /rhg/
>not /rg/

I fucking lost $500 while momentarily distracted looking for this general on the catalog. ITS CALLED FUCKING RGT AND HAS BEEN RGT FOR OVER A YEAR STOP FUCKING MESSING WITH THE TITLE
>>
>>1628786
Look at the last dip, as long as this one doesn't go past it we are ok for the up trend.
>>
>>1628793
it's not going back to /rgt/ unless you make the thread

for whatever reason these faggots wanted to change it to /rhg/ and now it stuck
>>
>>1628773
Thanks man
>>
>>1628793
Just type "robin" in the search dude
>>
>>1628793

>type robin in search
>Thread pops up instantly

shit nigga u got the brain damage or somethin?
>>
>>1628793
if you're autistic enough to lose money getting distracted on 4chan, it's probably going to a better place anyways
>>
>>1628781
I've lost over $800 in the stock market but the past month I've been in the green. Sometimes it's a long process. But shit I'm probably gonna recoup my losses from the shipping crash last week from BAS and if it hits 1 the next couple days I'll be only a couple hundred down for where I started.

Keep trying and use small amounts of cash for your first couple months so you're not like me and lose a lot of it. Keep it for when you learn so you don't end up starting with a huge debt.
>>
>>1628793
Bruh control f robinhood
>>
>>1628793
>I fucking lost $500 while momentarily distracted looking for this general on the catalog.
wew lad
>>
>>1628804
>>1628781
Another good idea when starting out is to use multiple different approaches when looking for stocks and really really diversify your portfolio (like tons of small purchases). That way:

1) You don't lose too much money all at once (you also won't make much, but your first priority should be learning not to lose)

2) You can see which method works best for you.
>>
>>1628781
>>1628813

Also if you want to dabble with meme stocks take your gains when you can they crash most of the time shortly afterwards.

I had a huge amount of my portfolio in NVAX and that crashed almost 90% over night. Same with MSTX

Just a good rule of thumb I'd stay away from biotech and don't bet on clinical trials your first couple months:
>>
will shipping rise over black friday/monday?
>>
>>1628775
joining RH Gold doesnt magically lift the daytrader rules

you need 25k minimum in your account to be able to bypass being flagged as a pattern day trader
>>
>>1628831
ah ok...so I have to try not to day trade for another 5 days to have my slate cleaned?
>>
>>1628824
i think shipping is done for a while. the bubble burst and now people are scared. Individual companies might see normal growth but no moon missions.
>>
File: CxaSSohUcAArim2[1].jpg (231KB, 1200x941px) Image search: [Google]
CxaSSohUcAArim2[1].jpg
231KB, 1200x941px
>>1628785
I actually have no idea what CCI is, I've never used it

ill check it out thanks
>>
>>1628835
Yes, but you can also buy today and sell tomorrow. So if you think a stock can last a day or two go for it.
>>
>>1628835
What day was your oldest daytrade done on?
>>
>>1628822
Thanks. Why does biotechnology like wind tree crash so hard even after they had a successful trial?
>>
>>1627554
New thread
>>
>>1628846
November 15th

The new one was today
>>
File: 1470932912132.jpg (754KB, 1000x1307px) Image search: [Google]
1470932912132.jpg
754KB, 1000x1307px
>>1628852
you forgot the meme arrows

NEW THREAD
>>1628828

NEW THREAD
>>1628828

NEW THREAD
>>1628828
>>
>>1628849
Huge debt. If you ever look up the financing of most biotechs it's in the negatives and it's fucking terrible.

They're not like other businesses where they sell products or services. They research cures and vaccines. That is their business and unless news keep coming in they don't make much money hence we don't.

That's my guess though could be totally wrong.

Also I've just noticed from stocks unless some kind of business is driving up and growing the stock itself just starts trailing downward.
>>
>>1628854
You can make a day trade tomorrow.
Your oldest dayvtrade decides the next day trade you're "given" Like I made a daytrade last Wednesday and another on Thursday. And I made one today.

So this Wednesday I'll get another dayvtrade and Thursday. and one more next Monday.
>>
>>1628871
I see. I fell for the biotechnology meme lmao.
>>
>>1628873
I see so each individual day trade goes away after 5 days
>>
>>1628873
So is AMRS a good hold into the Q4 ER?

Also what biotechs are you in?
>>
Also anyone in TGD?

They finally turn a profit now and have an EPS of about 7.
Thread posts: 472
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.