[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money Saving Thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: any_job.jpg (193KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
any_job.jpg
193KB, 640x427px
Can we get a money saving thread going?

Questions ITT:

How to cut costs in your daily/monthly living and the sort
>>
>>1627081
figure out how much you spend each month, and on what

look at ways to reduce your expenses, and increase your revenues
>>
>>1627081

Biggest category I need to work on is food and booze. I've been buying the tv dinners for like $3 which is cheap as fuck so I'm working on it. I might get a crock pot and try to cook cheap healthy shit too. Booze category is fucked. I drink every day and I don't like drinking the cheap shit. Any one have tips?
>>
>>1627094
brew your own alcohol
>>
>>1627094
>I drink every day and I don't like drinking the cheap shit
What alcohol do you consume in a normal week?
>>
>>1627081
I just spent $100 on dress shirts yestewrday, is that a waste of money?

Any site to find good and cheap clothes?
>>
>>1627118
Forgot to add that was 5 shirts
>>
Just eat ramen every other meal. It's not amazing or anything but think of how much money you save everytime eating 15c ramen
>>
>>1627096

I can't distill booze and I read that brewing beer doesn't save any money

>>1627098
One six pack - $10
One bomber -$3 (drink on Sunday as a treat)
One fifth of gin or whiskey -$30

So I'm just under $50 per week. How to cut back? I feel like this isn't even that much
>>
>>1627096
This will save you big time bucks. It requires a small investment for equipment but after that you save tons. The easiest thing to make is wine/beer since you don;t have to buy a distiller, but distilling is also fairly simple just slightly more of an initial investment. You can flavor the beer to your personal preference depending on what hops and spices you use which will make it a lot more satisfying than most beers you can buy.
>>
>>1627094
>>1627098
>>1627152
>>1627155
Drinking any amount of anything other than maybe a handle of liquor every few months is a poorcuck - tier use of money.

>2016
>having poison soda as a major part of your budget
>not just killing yourself

>>1627118
$100 for a dress shirt is worth it if it's tailored brooks bros or something like that, but I would never buy more than five at that price... five can cover all of your needs for years and years.
>>
>>1627081
Drop all social contact. Get rid of friends, lovers, family and anyone who wants you to buy stuff for/from them. You'd be surprised how much you can save by being a hermit.
>>
>>1627152
If you shop at Costco for cheaper beer, it's about fifty cents a can
>>
>>1627370

Thanks for the tip I'll check out their selection
>>
>>1627081

Don't buy shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.