[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm writing a book that could be interpreted as being against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2016-10-06-18h25m08s330.png (142KB, 528x416px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-06-18h25m08s330.png
142KB, 528x416px
I'm writing a book that could be interpreted as being against Islam, and I want to publish it under a pseudonym.

That's easy enough. However, I also want to cover my tracks, and receive payments from my publishers anonymously. How would I be able to do this?

I was considering some kind of holding company that owns the rights to my book, but I'm not sure how to make that anonymous. It just adds a layer of protection.

I ask because I like money and don't want to be beheaded. We have so much in common, /biz/!
>>
>>1626879
Use the Christians as a proxy and hide behind them. For the financial angle...da Jooooos!
>>
kek, post the link when you publish it I'm gonna buy it.
>>
do you want to stay anonymous or to launder your reichstaler?

Is the title "MEIN KAMPF 2 - Return of the Fuhrer?"
>>
>>1626980
I cannot recall. I would like to speak to my lawyer. Am I being detained?
>>
Move to a non-shit country
>>
>>1627024

Don't become a money launderer and a tax evader. That's somehow critical. I could imagine that fear of being abducted and decapitated while on a life stream because you wrote critical about current events.

Ask your publisher to buy the book rights. As long as everything is fine (TAXES!!! they are important and right!) you don't need to be listed as author.
Be creative. E.g.: Get hired as corrector for a book someone (unknown) wrote under a free to use license (with so many grammar and spelling mistakes, unsorted pages and so on that nobody can read it). I'm not in your business, but that's my best idea. But keeping your intellectual property and obey the law at the same time seems to be nearly impossible (under the restriction you stay anonymous). Cheers.
>>
>>1626879
>People want to read my conspiritard brain vomit.

Write something pro-islam and it'll be gobbled up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.