[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think future historians will reflect back on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: crypto.jpg (346KB, 1080x615px) Image search: [Google]
crypto.jpg
346KB, 1080x615px
How do you think future historians will reflect back on this era of Cryptocurrencies?

The exponential takeoff in price of BTC. The maniacs buying the top with their entire life savings and college funds before it tanks just as quickly. The suicidal posts in the aftermath. The high profile hacks and thefts. The autists arguing with other autists endlessly about which coin to buy when and which coin is superior to which other coin. The endless shilling. The endless stream of new coins popping up, being pumped, dumped and then disappearing into obscurity to never be heard of again. The crazy levels of volatility in price swings. The huge warehouses filled with ASIC mining farms. The Millionaires. The bankrupt. The Scams and the memes. Just reflect for a moment, it all seems a bit absurd, doesn't it?

I guess it depends entirely on how all this plays out. Will they be calling you cunts insane geniuses that had the insight and fortitude to embrace the next global reserve currency who made Millions? Or will they write you off as delusional loons that were playing make believe with pretend money left holding nothing but Tulip bulbs?
>>
>>1626412
Only thing I got to say is;
>Newfags can't TRIFORCE
>>
>>1626412
Similar to the beginning of the internet? In fact it might even be part 2 of some sort of book where the early years of the internet is part 1.

Of course it will also play a large part in the story of the coming financial shitstorm.

Thanks for the reminder to document the early days of this new era. Could be worth a decent book.
>>
>>1626412
probably they will not take off in the distributed form for a long time. but banks and financial institutions are going to use the block-chain to settle balances among each other.
>>
>>1626412
I really want to get into bitcoin but I don't have the money or rig
>>
>>1626801
You will be poor forever.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.