[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY SOME GOLD - TOTAL NEWBIE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: JUSTBLUR.jpg (46KB, 960x745px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTBLUR.jpg
46KB, 960x745px
>http://www.valcambi.com/products-and-metals/combibarTM/au/100-x-1-g/100-x-1-g-gold-combibarTM/

How much is the 100 x 1 g Gold CombiBarâ„¢?
Can't find a price anywhere, I would love to have it. I've seen there's pieces like 5 x 1 g Star CombiBarâ„¢ and 20 x 1 g CombiBarâ„¢.
How much would those be?

>https://www.pennmetals.com/gold/gold-bars/1-gram-gold-bars.html?gclid=CLes86yfttACFQ6bfgodJSIDFg

1 Gram Perth Mint Gold Bar (In Assay) is $50.13, goldcalc.com says it's $38.81/gram.

>http://www.jmbullion.com/gold/gold-bars/gram-kilo-gold-bars/?gclid=CI7bg4WgttACFYdefgodNagBaQ

JMBullion says $48.44 for 1 gram Perth Mint gold bar (new assay)

So I see $50, $48, $38, then $47.44 for 1 gram sunshine gold bar mintmark whatever that is?

reasoning: I am ultimately new to gold and I think that If I buy a unit it will be valuable during an economy crisis/crash and then I would like to sell it.

Please help me out, /biz/.
>>
>>1625927
Buy shares of JNUG, it mimics the price of gold and will skyrocket during a recession.
>>
What do you need help with exactly? The price you pay is set by individual traders like any other goods and services you purchase. You need to shop around to find the price and trader you're happy with.

>I am ultimately new to gold and I think that If I buy a unit it will be valuable during an economy crisis/crash and then I would like to sell it.

1g or even 100g won't do you much good but any amount is better than none. I suggest before jumping into this if it's going to be a long term thing for you is to do as much research as you possibly can from as many sources as you can (both bullish and bearish on Gold) before reaching an informed decision. Definitely do not take anything you're told on /biz/ as sound financial advice.
>>
>>1625927

go to tradingview.com

open a chart for XAUUSD

change to a monthly timeframe

still want to buy?
>>
File: au.gif (7KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
au.gif
7KB, 450x270px
>>1626431
>Caring about monthly swings

Since OP is interested in Gold in the event of a financial collapse, we're still a long way from the highs of 2008/9 and still a long long LONG ways from the bottom of historical Gold prices. This chart isn't even adjusted for inflation. You can't see the forest for the trees I'm afraid.
>>
>>1626437
so betting on the black swan? okay
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 512x308px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 512x308px
>>1626440
Rather that than betting on fiat currency, market manipulation and cryptocurrencies, yes. Why do you think China has gone from net sellers to net buyers of Gold? They're buying up as much as they reasonably can and are encouraging citizens to do the same. Russia, India and other countries as well. Germany has recently started repatriating their Gold from the USA. You think you have more insight into the machinations of the global economy and geopolitics than sovereign states? Okay.
>>
http://www.apmex.com/category/19320/1-gram-gold-bars-rounds

That's a place that will sell you gold bars, they even do a wholesale. I recommend silver though. Coins not only have numismatic but silver value as well.
Gold is too expensive right now. But if you are hellbent on gold then go to a pawnshop you can haggle
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.