[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE "OUTDATED" THEORY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: keks.jpg (21KB, 412x400px) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
21KB, 412x400px
Why do the people with old laptops, outdated resources, who do things in their messy garage, always end up being M/Billionaires?
It's portrayed in movies too, like wolf of wall street.

Elon musk
Steve Wozniak
Steve Jobs
Bill Gates
Jeff Bezos
UPS
Majority of large stock brokers
I can go on, it seems these are mostly tech people who start with outdated resources I'd say.

I've actually gotten rid and stopped buying expensive supplies and am getting further in my work. Is there something about this?
>>
they just believed hard enough

follow your dreams~
>>
File: cap_rec_20120720_120449.jpg (37KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
cap_rec_20120720_120449.jpg
37KB, 704x480px
>>1625860
Why do shitty/cold places like UK, most of Europe and Japan became developed countries while tropical-ready-to-live places like South America are shitholes today?
>>
>>1625860
Because they excel at cost benefit analysis and don't waste money on bullshit. Efficiency.
>>
It's not outdated resources faggot. It's what they had back then.
>>
Correlation does not imply causation.
Neck yourself if you think this personality trait leads to wealth.
>>
Im doing that right now.

The reason is simple. Its hard to get funds so you do it in your own time at your own expense. And they are often university dropouts because nobody has more time than university students. And if your product takes off your studies will be irrelevant.
>>
the flip side of OP's question is:

why do people with no money lease cars they cant really afford, buy clothes they cant really afford, rent where they cant afford, and buy random shit they dont need, which they cant really afford?

the answer to both questions is: a fool and his money are soon parted
>>
>>1625917
People who have a job usually cannot find the time to start anything up.
>>
>>1625866
that is due to the need to manage food supply to make it through the winter. i could expand on this, but i can't be bothered.
>>
>>1625860
I produce electronic music, and in my field we have a very similar concept.
Basically, those who concentrate on always getting the best gear and having the newest and most powerful/capable tools won't develop their skills as much as those who have limited options and have to put serious effort in making the most of it.
That's why most pros tell tje beginners to master one synth, one sampler, one effect suite, etc. Instead of becoming a jack of all trades who can use everything under the sun, but everything he makes is completely shit.
>>
>>1626737
Video related:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0idJkW6aQ
>>
>>1625860
Its called motivation.

Sadly Wal-Mart doesn't sell it yet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.