[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sydney Meetup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: One-Day-Public.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
One-Day-Public.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
Sup OZ /biz/,

I was thinking of organizing a Sydney meetup.

Anyone keen?
>>
In the interest of what, exactly?
>>
>>1625846
I'm not even sure yet.

My initial thoughts were, as I'm an immigrant, what best way to build my network (and net worth), than associating with like-minded people.
>>
>>1625942
Interesting. Whats your nationality? Are you able to give insider trading tips from your home land?
>>
>>1625846

Fightin roos.
>>
From Newcastle, but yeah I'd come up for the day.

Where are you from and what skills/ interests do you have, Op?
>>
>>1625838
Also, op, you should start by making a /AusBiz/ facebook page or something
>>
>>1625951
Filipino and Japanese
>Trading Tips
1. Philippines - mostly news related to nickel prices since that country supplies 20% of the world's nickel
2. Japan - not sure if stock tips work in TOPIX at all
>>>1626017
>Skills
I'm a financial risk consultant working in the city.
1. Mainly Python/C# programming
2. Portfolio backtesting using AFL and Python (I don't like quantopian, since I dont have control)

I'm not connected to any old boys' club in Vaucluse, I don't think I can get access to the established industries in Australia.
>>
yeah sounds alright

i don't know shit about /biz/ though i would like to learn
>>
>>1626017
/AuzBiz/ fb page isn't wise - we'll lose our anonimity. I know that any meetup will do the same, but at least we'll have the chance to whether to divulge our real names or not.
>>
>>1626159
Isnt the purpose of the meetup to network and meet like minded people, to do that, you kind of have to give your identity
Id be keen on a meet up though, /biz/ seems the least Autistic of all the 4chan boards
>>
come down to melbourne.
where the real biznes ppl liv

sydney is where all the cucks live
>>
I have little to know experience in business, only things I've read. I also work in a trade. Would I be welcome at this meet up? I really want to leave my wagecuck job and start my own business
>>
>>1626329
>/biz/ seems the least Autistic of all the 4chan boards

Except for all the NEETs that come here from r9k when they want more money than their welfare cheques are giving them, expecting us to tell them how to get rich in a week
I hope for your sake none of them show up.

I would go but I'm in Adelaide. /biz/ is probably the only board I would go to a meetup for
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.